What's new

Hitler reincarnated as Miscavige

Veda

Sponsor
Ever since the early 1980s, when the CMO appeared as the new leaders of Scientology, filling the vacuum of convicted felon Mary Sue Hubbard and her co-conspirator husband in hiding, L. Ron, some have seen the CMO as likely reincarnated Nazis.

That L. Ron Hubbard was still secretly running Scientology, and the CMO was implementing his instructions, was not known at that time.

It was believed by some that evil forces had hijacked Scientology.

This confirmed the warnings from Hubbard himself, warnings made from the early 1950s onward. Initially it had been the Russian Communists that were eager to grab Scientology for their own use, then, concurrent with the shift in public opinion during the unpopular Vietnam war, Hubbard "discovered" that it was the Nazis.

Overnight, Scientology Public Relations people, whenever possible, changed from accusing Scientology critics of being Communists to being Nazis.

Hubbard had told Scientologists that "Smersh" still existed and was the primary force on Earth opposing Scientology. Smersh had been part of the Stalin-era security apparatus, and was later used by author Ian Flemming, in his novels, as one of James Bond's adversaries.

The twist, added by Hubbard, was that Smersh was directed by Nazis, not Communists. To make a long story short, and jumping ahead a decade into the 1980s, it seemed to make sense, to some, that Smersh had finally taken over Scientology by infiltrating it by way of reincarnated Nazis, who, cleverly, had positioned themselves as Commodore's Messengers.

In the early 1980s, I witnessed long and very serious conversations amongst Scientology OTs recently expelled from the CofS, and still confused and dazed from recent events, about how Miscavige and his lieutenants were reincarnated Nazis, with Miscavige, of course, being Hitler.

So this idea has been around for a while.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
But according to the Weekly World News of 25 October 1988 Hitler was still alive then and the Dwarf was born in 1960!

hitler-alive.jpg

I do know what the WWN is. Or rather was. But I bet you (the reader) didn't know that many of their issues are archived at Google Books, which is where I found this page.

Check out all the hits for WWN and Hitler and alive: https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbo...ler+alive&tbs=,bkt:m,bkms:1168684103302644034 (if the link works).

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
But according to the Weekly World News of 25 October 1988 Hitler was still alive then and the Dwarf was born in 1960!

As Hitler's "official" death involved a corpse burned beyond all recognition, the above story although improbable is possible.

Because there was no positive identification of Shicklegruber's body, the speculation as to what "really" happened to him has created a CT world of its own.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hitler death: April 30th

Miscavich birth: April 30th

Don't worry about the year. Time is only a consideration.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The CofS was infiltrated by - and taken over by - ordinary common-or-garden type MORONS. There is nothing hidden or sinister about it. They were neither Communists nor Nazis, just plain stupid shit-for-brains type dickheads.

And the situation has not improved over the past 30 years or so.

Veda

Sponsor
The CofS was infiltrated by - and taken over by - ordinary common-or-garden type MORONS. There is nothing hidden or sinister about it. They were neither Communists nor Nazis, just plain stupid shit-for-brains type dickheads.

And the situation has not improved over the past 30 years or so.

There was no infiltration or take-over 30 years ago. Hubbard was still running things 30 years ago, albeit secretly through a small group of young people, many born into or raised in Scientology, and close to "Source"; and "Source" trusted them more then he did anyone.

Hubbard thought his wife had failed him, having been caught while following his secret instructions; and he thought the Mission holders had betrayed him, as they were questioning him and rebelling against him, while not yet knowing it was he against whom they were rebelling, due to the secrecy that surrounded Hubbard's ("Source's) criminal operation.

What was strange was watching Scientologists, then (1980s) having recently become outside the CofS Scientologists, explaining this to themselves. The train of thought went something like this:

1) Scientology is the most important thing in the universe. (Hubbard had told them so.) Every one's survival and well being depends on it.

2) Scientology has powerful enemies that were Nazis. (They had become Nazis - oddly enough, in accordance with Hubbard's Propaganda Tech - although they had been, only a few years earlier "red as paint." (Communists.)

3) Somehow, these Nazis have OT-like powers having been the evil OT-like beings who masterminded the 4th dynamic engram of 75 million years ago (See RJ '67), and had done other bad things - affecting beings throughout the universe - even earlier on the whole track.

4) These (entheta-thetans) Nazis used their evil powers to reincarnate into bodies that would place them near L. Ron Hubbard, the "Source" of galactic enlightenment and greatest friend to theta-thetans everywhere.

5) The chief Nazi was Sea Org kid David Miscavige, who also had been Hitler in a past life, and, some speculated, had also been Xenu 75 million years ago.

What's remarkable is that, while there were Scientologists (outside the CofS) who believed this (almost) 30 years ago, there are still (outside the CofS) Scientologists who believe this.

Why? Because this type of thinking sprang from L. Ron Hubbard's strange little world, a strange little world which these folks call home.

They are "connected to Source."

Unfortunately, "Source" has been bonkers for a long time, as evidenced by his writings and actions from the 1930s forward.

Motto: If one must have a guru, select wisely. :)

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 5164

I do know what the WWN is. Or rather was. But I bet you (the reader) didn't know that many of their issues are archived at Google Books, which is where I found this page.

Check out all the hits for WWN and Hitler and alive: https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbo...ler+alive&tbs=,bkt:m,bkms:1168684103302644034 (if the link works).

Paul

Most likely what happened is that Hitler comitted suicide and what lead to the rumors was Stalin keeping the ID of Hitler's body a secret for political purposes, i.e., slinging bad PR at the west via accusations of hiding him. One of the rumors was that Hitler was a guest of the US govt. and actually lived until 2003. Another rumor was that Stalin had a piece of Hitler's skull bone that he used as an ashtray, from 1945 up until he kicked the bucket in 1953.

Pete

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
The comparisons are obvious:

Hitler and the Nazis pulled out peoples teeth to torture them
David Singer uses Scientology business strategies to consults ….dentists!

Coincidence?
I think not

Scientology has been taken over by re-incarnated implanted Nazi dentists who are compelled to extract peoples teeth to dramatize their own need to torture.

Don’t even get me started on the FACT that when a dentist gives you an “implant” he Is dramatizing his own implants.

It is so clear now

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Coincidence?
I think not

Scientology has been taken over by re-incarnated implanted Nazi dentists who are compelled to extract peoples teeth to dramatize their own need to torture.

Don’t even get me started on the FACT that when a dentist gives you an “implant” he Is dramatizing his own implants.

It is so clear now

A NAZI dentist ... reminds me of Marathon Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A

Pete

Veda

Sponsor

Coincidence?
I think not

It is so clear now

No wonder Hubbard didn't like dentists.

JPGHUBBARD.jpg

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I always think of Stalin. His royal assholeness lrh hated communism, so I find it ironic that co$ is a communist tyranny, right down to the 'purges' to get rid of enemies, and the Siberian gulag/rfp . . . How's that for Jungian 'projection' . . . :biggrin:

R2-D45

Patron
I agree with Lurker5, I've come to see Miscavige as much more of a Stalin figure than Hitler.

As for Mr. Hubbard's teeth (don't misinterpret what I'm saying here), they're really rather irrelevant to his overall message.

"Eww, Hubturd had icky poo-poo breath."

Einstein was missing quite a few teeth (http://drlarryfjamesdds.blogspot.com/2012/07/einstein-makes-impression-on-dentists.html), does that have some kind of impact on his work? He smoked too.

The answer is no. I'm not saying Hubbard = Einstein, I'm saying Teeth ≠ Work.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I, personallyl, am not convinced that reincarnation happens. No proof. I thought I would get it in Scientology:duh::duh::duh::duh: but that was a hoax and a scam - I did not get any proof.

Now, from what I was told by the staff - Co$ keeps our folders and to expect people coming in daily stating "I am Mary Sue Hubbard" and I am back. L Ron should have been back by now and he is not - so no proof - discard the notion.

Anyone meet a Scientologist that came back and "knew" their name.

Oh - the lies - the bullshit. I feel like such a fool!:p To think I believed Hubbard had it all scientifically proven!:whistling: I was a fool!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I, personallyl, am not convinced that reincarnation happens. No proof. I thought I would get it in Scientology:duh::duh::duh::duh: but that was a hoax and a scam - I did not get any proof.

Now, from what I was told by the staff - Co$ keeps our folders and to expect people coming in daily stating "I am Mary Sue Hubbard" and I am back. L Ron should have been back by now and he is not - so no proof - discard the notion.

Anyone meet a Scientologist that came back and "knew" their name.

Oh - the lies - the bullshit. I feel like such a fool!:p To think I believed Hubbard had it all scientifically proven!:whistling: I was a fool!

I was once told by an ex auditor that it is necessary to keep pc files secret because we can't all have been Jesus in a past life. As an auditor you tend to meet a lot of Jesuses. As well as Bachs, Beethovens, Henry the 8ths, Gallileos, Leonardoes, etc.

With respect to the teeth, I only find it significant because of some of RVY's writings about pc's regrowing teeth after just one session. Also, imho, it proves the dude was a druggie - they hurt like hell when they are that rotten. All the way missing would be an improvement.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I know its hip trendy to be hating on the Children of the Corn but I kinda feel for them kids . .

2vt438z.jpg

. . . and their kids.

You know, Hitler slaughtered the physical life of man, L Ron Hubbard slaughters the spiritual by wasting human lives to service greed. And they call him our best friend.

I think OTs would love to think that Miscavige is Hitler.

That way they can claim that they were done in by a powerfully person, equally OT as themselves but evil, rather then admit they were hustled by a third-rate New Jersey punk.

They have to see Miscavige as OT in order to defend their own phoney OTness.

The Anabaptist Jacques