What's new

Holiday messages to share?

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anonymous in Washington DC is planning to hand out christmas cards with links to esk instead of youfoundthecards at our global raid date celebration in December. In addition to the link back here, I was wondering if any of you who have experienced Disconnection wanted to write something that would be included in the cards. Some holidays wishes for your loved ones or thoughts you can't share with family still in. Maybe a short note about how long it's been since you've been allowed to see them. I thought it might really be season appropriate and get the message out in a touching way to people during a time when family togetherness is so important. Who knows, maybe some might even find their way back over the wall?

If anyone has a short message they'd like to add to our cards, please feel free to contact me or post here. We can include your name if you wish, or an alias if you prefer to remain Anonymous.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Here is a general message to staff having to work christmas day to get stats up.

'It's christmas day, go home and have dinner with your family; your PC did!'

Div6

Crusader
Merry Xmas Scifags!

thanks for all the lovely lulz this year. We look forward to more in 2009!

And remember: "The man on the cross, there was no christ." - L. Ron Hubbard

DCAnon

lol! I was thinking more caring messages for public non-scio folk to understand like: "Mom, they haven't let me talk to you in three years but I miss you. Merry Christmas." Some personal message to someone still inside that you wouldn't mind sharing with other people too. These aren't going to be handed out to the CoS people (though I am sure we'll try), but to public non-scientologists like we were handing out fliers or youfoundthecards. It needs to be something they'd understand.

though special messages to the CoS might be funny too

Last edited:

klidov

How about:

"Your Family and Friends have never stopped thinking about you, and they still love you. That will never change."

or

"You should never be afraid to call the ones you love.They miss you too."

DCAnon

How about:

"Your Family and Friends have never stopped thinking about you, and they still love you. That will never change."

or

"You should never be afraid to call the ones you love.They miss you too."

If we can get the scios to take one, then that's a great message but I don't think the public guy off the street will understand. I'd like to use these as "fliers" kind of.