What's new

Hollywood Insider

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I'm a huge fan of freekatie.net and its message board.

The slant on it is much more "hollywood celeb" than this one or any of the other message boards which involve talking about Scientology. But it is a very friendly and lively place, and there is some interesting stuff that comes from it.

Freekatie has a very interesting poster who is kind of to the "real workings" of the celeb world what Blownforgood is to the "real workings" of the Sea Org. Her moniker is "Hollywood Insider". She is apparently a producer in the film business.

HI has extremely interesting stories that do very much ring true.

(No, I can't prove they are true, so don't start on me. Yes, I'm talking to you, Sneakster. :D)

Here's one snippet:

Travolta hates Cruise, that's what I have heard from those who know and work for/with JT. I trust the people who have told me this. I'd bank on it.

(I've always strongly suspected this myself, so it was interesting to have her verify it.)

HI has stories about Cruise, about Morton's book, about Nicole Kidman, about Katie Holmes and about Travolta. As well as lots of other juicy gossip about other Hollywood players.

There is also stunning post about how Hollywood celebs actually stay so thin. (Would you believe Ritalin?)

Here is a collection of her posts to Freekatie. Check them out.

http://tinyurl.com/256h6q

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
If you don't want to sign up, go to freekatie.net. Click on "Message Board". In the search function, put "hollywood insider" in quotes. Posts will come up referencing her posts previous in the thread.

Not the most efficient way but it's the only way I can figure out how to find her posts without logging in.

I'm not crazy about the board software there. It's not nearly as good as this one.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Latest post from Hollywood Insider regarding Tom Cruise.

Just posted today.

Really "indicates", doesn't it?

http://freekatie.yuku.com/topic/2883?page=10

Okay, so I was in Canada for a few days and then flew down to New York to catch up with some buddies. Love the east coast and wish I could spend more time there. I stayed as long I could and so left my departure flight to LA really late. Red Eye late. Still I'm happy as I find out I've been upgraded. I get settled on board all the time thinking "this is the life" (most producers don't make the kind of money people think we do, keeping fingers crossed for my next gross).

So whatayaknow? I spy directly across the aisle from me a big, big name, even better a very big name who has worked with Cruise.

We make eye contact, smile, turn away. But I think to myself, this is too good an opportunity to miss. The FreeKatians will kill me if I don't at least try to ask some questions. So after 15 minutes or so and more polite nods, I lean over, offer my hand and introduce myself. We chat for a couple of minutes and then I offer my card. Big name takes it and immediately "the look" crosses Big Name's face. The look means "Oh shit, I'm about to get pitched and there's nowhere to run". So I make a joke and tell Big Name not to worry I'm not going to do that and we laugh and chat some more. (Honestly if the world was run by producers instead of politicians....).

So the stewardess brings out the wines and while I don't normally drink on flights Big Name (hereafter known as BN) was imbibing and I thought it would be a chance to get BN in a talkative mood if I joined in. It only took me about 20 minutes more to turn the conversation around to Cruise Crazy.

At first BN was very hesitant and I had to use a few greasy moves to get BN talking, but when the chat started it was worth it.

For the sake of brevity I will briefly cover random bits in point form.

*Pat Kingsley is working for Cruise again in an "advisory capacity" and has been since just after the Today show. She is also representing Brooke Shields since the Today show. Now THAT makes sense.

*BN got a serious "Norman Bates and Mother " vibe from Cruise and Paula Wagner.

*BN has been to Cruise's home. "Strange, still, closed doors and odd staff" was how BN described it.

*BN says Cruise has no apparent hangers on, but also no apparent friends. BM was astounded how often Cruise was to be found alone. Very unlike a huge star.

*All that "Cruise just happened to save someone's life this weekend, but he want's no credit" has, is and always will be PR crap dreamed up by Pat Kingsley

*Cruise has no sense of humour at all. Doesn't get a joke, even when it's repeated. Cannot laugh at himself and gets extremely agitated when made fun of. His seriousness turns people off. Too intense.

*Cruise talks in an odd scieno language using words that don't actually exist and ignores people when they say that don't understand him.

*Cruise told BN that working with Kubrick was a nightmare, he hated living in England the shoot dragged on forever and that Kubrick made it clear that he felt Cruise could not act and admitted to his face that he had cast the wrong person. Apparently he told Cruise he should have hired Steve Martin instead. As well Cruise told BN that it was Kubrick who began the rumour before the film even finished shooting that he and Nicole had no on screen chemistry and that this is what the critics used against him when the picture came out.

So after the second bottle of Chateau Latour (crap really) BN starts to loosen up a little more with the "hey, we're compadres!" sorta thing, so I go in for the kill.

"Is Cruise gay?" "Is TomKat real?" "What really happened with Nicole?"

BM said, "Well, often you go to someone's house and you get a really good feeling about who they are. If they are gay, well lots of people just throw off the facade once the doors are closed and put on a feather bower and kiss their boyfriend in front of you, sort of TA DA Here's the real me. Shocked? Others, you go to their house, you see their art, their furniture, their dogs. You work it out. Cruise, I heard rumours before I met him but his house is jut weird. Like it's waiting for a good housekeeping shoot that never comes. I didn't ever meet a boyfriend or close male companion, or sense one. So he must be into rent boys."

BN went on to say their partner at the time got the distinct impression that Cruise was a repressed gay the first time they met. BN then said "You know the scientologist used to claim in the 80's that they could cure homosexuality and I know that attracted a lot of people to it at the time"

BN didn't want to say much about Katie or Nicole (for reasons of their own I imagine) But BN did say that if Tom had a real marriage it was much more likely to be with Nicole as BN witnessed Nicole steer Tom away from making a fool of himself a few times. Katie's problem BN said was that she was "neither old enough or smart enough to be able to handle this circus". (would not elaborate further, damn!)

I then asked BN if they were still in contact with Cruise. This is what BN said.
"Cruise comes on real strong at the start, like your long lost brother. Best buddies, he gets you tickets to something, he takes you out to dinner a few times, buys you gifts. And you're thinking, this guy is awesome, fantastic, my best friend for life" Then Cruise starts with the scieno stuff like "You okay? You alright? I sense things aren't going so well with you? You can talk to me, I'll listen, I'm here for you" BN said, if you are having hassles he listens and then tells you that Scientology can help you. He wants you to read some stuff, meet some people, take this personality test and so on.

If you say you aren't having troubles then Cruise moves on to saying something like "You know I really want you to meet So and So (insert impressive names of high ranking scientologists here), I was telling them all about what an amazing person you are. So and So said how much they'd love to meet you and how we know people that could benefit from your amazing gifts. BN said that at this stage Cruise can be very ingratiating BUT you know it's a line. BN said that Cruise is deeply offended and even mystified when accused of this.

BN then said when you make it clear to Cruise that your not interested in the cult you're instantly cut off from him. Cruise might mention you in interviews or act friendly with you in front of press while promoting your mutual project. But turn the camera off and it's like your not there. But BN also said they knew of others who did sign on for scientology, lesser mortals who were star struck by Cruise. Cruise seemed to befriend these people and be tight for a few weeks or a month and then would go back to ignoring them. Even as they remained in the clams.

BN said that Cruise gave BN his mobile number at the start of their aquaintance. A few months later BN tried to call the number out of curiosity. The number had been changed.

BN bumped into Cruise with Katie on a red carpet a while back. Cruise was all friendly while photos were taken, then turned on his heel and marched away. BN says Cruise never actually introduced Katie to BN, and that Katie just stood there kind of in a daze.

We landed and said goodbye, I think BN thought too much had been said. I think NOT ENOUGH!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I think this thread proves that you can take the girl out of Hollywood without taking Hollywood out of the girl...

Div6

Crusader
If this is true, I think it proves Mapother is just a self-serving tool.
Probably has a "fatal attraction" kind of thing going with DM, and they both get off on the sensation of "keeping their ethics in" about their mutual man-love.

The world would be a better place if they just got honest and went for it...:D

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
What are they up to now...

sweatybitches.jpg

A photo that BFG posted on OCMB. This one is from 2004.

From left: David Miscavige, in black t-shirt, making an impression by showing what big celebs he knows personally (and who pay him millions to rid themselves of BTs).
In red t-shirt, is (I assume) Rory Kaplan, a pro mixer, duly impressed.
In green t-shirt, Tom Cruise himself. Just finished performing a song from Risky Business...
In pink silk shirt, Freedom medal winner Peter Schless, ex-Music Dir Gold, last known to be doing time in the Hall.
Front right, Federico Tisi, ex-Cine Sec Gold, last known to be doing time in the Hall.

Moral of the story: The only sensible relationship to have with Scientology -- if you for some reason want to have anything to do with it -- is to be a non-Scientologist pro, hired for some specific skill of yours. You can get paid well and shake hands with Tom Cruise (A fairly famous actor who can play a psychotic killer pretty good.) The worst mistake you can make is to join the SO: then you only get "ethics gradients" a la David Miscavige. Like what happened to Peter Schless, a fairly famous songwriter and Scientologist who thought joining the Sea Org was the greatest good for greatest number of dynamics.

V

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Yes, that is Rory Kaplan. I was trying to remember his name when I saw this pic on OCMB.

Fed Tisi in the Hall. That really sucks!! I grew up with him. His mom and dad used to be in Exec Strata when it was on the 4th floor of AOLA in early 80's. ITO was up there too and I worked in ITO with my mom. Fed and I used to hang out together for a while there.

Nice kid. Sad to hear he is in the hall. He is another that knows no other life than the Sea Org.

---

And why dont they kick out Peter then? He took LSD. He was recruited by COB and sent uplines in a rush in the late 80's. I was in the office that did Int Clearances at the time.

Div6

Crusader
<snip>

---

And why dont they kick out Peter then? He took LSD. He was recruited by COB and sent uplines in a rush in the late 80's. I was in the office that did Int Clearances at the time.

Was he married at the time? Or did Karen come later?
Peter Schless, like Jeff Ponerantz, was a relative unknown at that time, and quickly became even more unknown.

CoB = KissOfDeath

Little Bear Victor

Yes, that is Rory Kaplan. I was trying to remember his name when I saw this pic on OCMB.

Fed Tisi in the Hall. That really sucks!! I grew up with him. His mom and dad used to be in Exec Strata when it was on the 4th floor of AOLA in early 80's. ITO was up there too and I worked in ITO with my mom. Fed and I used to hang out together for a while there.

Nice kid. Sad to hear he is in the hall. He is another that knows no other life than the Sea Org.

---

I'm not sure if Fed is still there. He was posted on some lower post in Cine at some point around the same time; I can't remember if he went to the Hall and got out to be posted on that lower post or was first posted and then went to the Hall. One or the other. He was the Cine Sec only for about a week before DM busted him. I guess you know he is married to Katie Feshback, who went to the Hall before him, from the post of Qual Sec Gold. I'm sure the Feshbacks would not be too thrilled to hear about that -- anyone here know how to get word on it to them?

As to Peter, I guess it's a bit of an out-PR proposition to offload a Freedom medal winner. Wouldn't sound too good in an SP declare.

V

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I'm not sure if Fed is still there. He was posted on some lower post in Cine at some point around the same time; I can't remember if he went to the Hall and got out to be posted on that lower post or was first posted and then went to the Hall. One or the other. He was the Cine Sec only for about a week before DM busted him. I guess you know he is married to Katie Feshback, who went to the Hall before him, from the post of Qual Sec Gold. I'm sure the Feshbacks would not be too thrilled to hear about that -- anyone here know how to get word on it to them?

As to Peter, I guess it's a bit of an out-PR proposition to offload a Freedom medal winner. Wouldn't sound too good in an SP declare.

V

Is Jessica Feshback still part of the Crise Holmes entourage?

Little Bear Victor

Or then

That guy in the red shirt might also be Tommy Brechtlein, a drummer. That's what BTs2Free said over on OCMB. Would make more sense, since he is so sweaty -- easier to get that way if you are drumming as opposed to mixing.