What's new

Hollywood Reporter: A&E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc Says Scientology is Harassing Her

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Published earlier today:

A+E Networks President Nancy Dubuc Discusses Canned KKK Series, Says Scientology Is Harassing Her Over Leah Remini Show

A+E Networks president and CEO Nancy Dubuc has not been shying away from hot-button issues of late. The exec recently launched, to much success, a Scientology expose starring former church member Leah Remini and, to less success, attempted to put a documentary series about the KKK on the air.

Dubuc, appearing at the Miami conference for National Association of Television Program Executives, broached both subjects during her Tuesday keynote — and shared an interesting fact about Scientology's campaign against the show.

"My personal Facebook is all anti-Leah," she said, adding that the church must be buying negative social media about the project. "My friends think it's wild."

Read Full Article: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...s-scientology-is-harassing-her-twitter-964863

I hope that this motivates Ms. Dubuc to give Leah another season and increase the number of episodes. :yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Hollywood Reporter: A&E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc Says Scientology is Harassing

Also, she says of Leah:

"We're very proud of her," she says of 'Scientology and the Aftermath ' star Leah Remini. "It's a courageous thing to do."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Hollywood Reporter: A&E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc Says Scientology is Harassing

This story has now been picked up by the Business Insider and other sites:
http://www.businessinsider.com/ae-b...arassing-her-over-leah-reminis-tv-show-2017-1

All this publicity from the CoS is just going to result in higher ratings for Leah's show, just like with the Going Clear movie.

Hopefully the CoS will take out a full-page ad in the NY Times, LA Times, and other major papers make Leah's stats go straight up and vertical! :yes: