What's new

Hossam Ramzy

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
StatPush! So nice to see you. Thanks for letting us know.

How have you been? It's been a while.

StatPush

Patron
Hi Emma! I have been fine, thank you. I'm afraid I've become a Scientology voyeur. :cool: All part of the process of letting go.

While you're here...I wanted to thank you for ESMB. You have provided a safe landing zone for many, many Exes (including myself). You didn't have to do that, but I am so glad you did. Few of us have been called to defend freedom of speech, especially against Scientology, but you have - and paid the price. You have demonstrated your mettle, and everyone should be grateful.

So, time for a well-deserved break, eh?

Take care and keep in touch.

StatPush

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi Emma! I have been fine, thank you. I'm afraid I've become a Scientology voyeur. :cool: All part of the process of letting go.

While you're here...I wanted to thank you for ESMB. You have provided a safe landing zone for many, many Exes (including myself). You didn't have to do that, but I am so glad you did. Few of us have been called to defend freedom of speech, especially against Scientology, but you have - and paid the price. You have demonstrated your mettle, and everyone should be grateful.

So, time for a well-deserved break, eh?

Take care and keep in touch.

StatPush
Thanks so much. I'm really glad you dropped back in here to say goodbye to ESMB. Take care of yourself.