What's new

How can women be so cruel? A very sad family history!

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here you can find the sad story of my brother Uwe Stuckenbrock in the Sea Org:

http://anonforgreatjustice.blogspot.com/2008/12/markus-stuckenbrock-just-exactly-how.html

A main part in this sad tragedy plays my former sister in law Laurisse Stuckenbrock.
I met Laurisse twice - first 1985 for two days here in Germany and then for one day in LA 1988. She seemed to be a very nice and handsome girl.
I'm looking for information about her character because I absolutely can't understand her behaviour related to my brother and his illness. How can somebody who was once so very nice be so cruel?
Yesterday I found a picture of her family. There I saw the happy lovers standing all together on a New Years Eve in LA.

From left to right I recognized: Darnelle Bloomberg, David Bloomberg, Fleur Thomas, John Thomas, Eunice Henly-Smith (mother of Darnelle, Fleur and Laurisse), Laurisse Stuckenbrock and Uwe Stuckenbrock. I found reliable sources which are saying, that all of them were forced to divorce by DM!! If this information is true and still all the girls are active in this cruel organisation?!?! WT....?!
Are they soulless zombies or what? And what about Eunice is she still proud to be a Scientologist? The 2D is so downstat in this family and all the girls and the mother don't bother about that? All the men were the victims in this sad family story:

-my brother was RPFed in 1997 (Laurisse was forced by DM to divorce him) until 2007(Happy Valley then RPF PAC) and then died in October 2008 this part is true for sure because I can witness it!
-John Thomas was RPFed after the New Years Event 2000 (here is the story:

"David Miscavige. Almost speared to death at NEW YEARS EVENT 2000. At the
start of the event David was told to stand in an exact position by the stage
manager, John Thomas. This is where David would enter the stage after the
opening flag procession. There were 30 girls that were flag twirlers and
dancers. They all had 12 ft flags with sharp tips atop each. Behind the
stage it is near pitch black with very few work lights on during the actual
event. A second too soon, David Miscavige decided that he was NOT supposed
to enter the stage from the spot he was told and started to move away to a
different stage entry point. A fraction of a second later the flag twirlers
would start exiting the stage and throwing, chucking and otherwise
discarding quickly their flags into a pile at the exact spot where David
Miscavige was standing. According to him (DM) he felt at least 2 flags graze
his hair as he moved away from the spot. The day after the event John Thomas
was assigned to the RPF. He would later get moved to the RPF in New York and
years later when David Miscavige later had to go to New York to open the new
renovated org there, John Thomas would be offloaded from the Sea Org so that
there would be no chance that David Miscavige would be reminded of the
fateful night years ago when he was almost killed by a bunch of high school
girls in tights.")

-Fleur was forced by DM to divorce him.

-David Bloomberg landed in the SP hall - before Darnelle was forced by DM to divorce him because he was not working in RTC.

What a successtory of a typical Scientology family. I wonder what the mother of the three girls thinks about it?!

This is all so unbelievable and insane. Stories like this are the clear evidences that David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology are evil and crazy!

Love

Markus

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
And Eunice has menengitis too, if I recall correctly. I can't remember if it is spinal or viral.

She is/was a Div 6 auditor at Celebrity Centre International. I don't know if she is still there. Overall she was pretty nice, except if she didn't get her way, she'd be calling one of her daughters (who were high up in the organization of the SO) and THEN she would get her way. That used to annoy me.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Can you scan the photo? I used to be on staff with David and his parents lived with us when there was nowhere for them to live in Sydney. I would love to see him again even if just in a photo.

Of course these women are cruel! They think they are operating for the greatest good. With that thought, everything is justified and anything is possible

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Here you can find the sad story of my brother Uwe Stuckenbrock in the Sea Org:

http://anonforgreatjustice.blogspot.com/2008/12/markus-stuckenbrock-just-exactly-how.html

A main part in this sad tragedy plays my former sister in law Laurisse Stuckenbrock.
I met Laurisse twice - first 1985 for two days here in Germany and then for one day in LA 1988. She seemed to be a very nice and handsome girl.
I'm looking for information about her character because I absolutely can't understand her behaviour related to my brother and his illness. How can somebody who was once so very nice be so cruel?
Yesterday I found a picture of her family. There I saw the happy lovers standing all together on a New Years Eve in LA.

From left to right I recognized: Darnelle Bloomberg, David Bloomberg, Fleur Thomas, John Thomas, Eunice Henly-Smith (mother of Darnelle, Fleur and Laurisse), Laurisse Stuckenbrock and Uwe Stuckenbrock. I found reliable sources which are saying, that all of them were forced to divorce by DM!! If this information is true and still all the girls are active in this cruel organisation?!?! WT....?!
Are they soulless zombies or what? And what about Eunice is she still proud to be a Scientologist? The 2D is so downstat in this family and all the girls and the mother don't bother about that? All the men were the victims in this sad family story:

-my brother was RPFed in 1997 (Laurisse was forced by DM to divorce him) until 2007(Happy Valley then RPF PAC) and then died in October 2008 this part is true for sure because I can witness it!
-John Thomas was RPFed after the New Years Event 2000 (here is the story:

"David Miscavige. Almost speared to death at NEW YEARS EVENT 2000. At the
start of the event David was told to stand in an exact position by the stage
manager, John Thomas. This is where David would enter the stage after the
opening flag procession. There were 30 girls that were flag twirlers and
dancers. They all had 12 ft flags with sharp tips atop each. Behind the
stage it is near pitch black with very few work lights on during the actual
event. A second too soon, David Miscavige decided that he was NOT supposed
to enter the stage from the spot he was told and started to move away to a
different stage entry point. A fraction of a second later the flag twirlers
would start exiting the stage and throwing, chucking and otherwise
discarding quickly their flags into a pile at the exact spot where David
Miscavige was standing. According to him (DM) he felt at least 2 flags graze
his hair as he moved away from the spot. The day after the event John Thomas
was assigned to the RPF. He would later get moved to the RPF in New York and
years later when David Miscavige later had to go to New York to open the new
renovated org there, John Thomas would be offloaded from the Sea Org so that
there would be no chance that David Miscavige would be reminded of the
fateful night years ago when he was almost killed by a bunch of high school
girls in tights.")

-Fleur was forced by DM to divorce him.

-David Bloomberg landed in the SP hall - before Darnelle was forced by DM to divorce him because he was not working in RTC.

What a successtory of a typical Scientology family. I wonder what the mother of the three girls thinks about it?!

This is all so unbelievable and insane. Stories like this are the clear evidences that David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology are evil and crazy!
Love

Markus

Markus, I am so sorry to hear about your brother Uwe and how Scientology have destroyed your family.

I think I might have seen your story before but I didn't connect the dots until I saw your post just now. I feel so sad and helpless. I wish I knew how to help you find some of the answer you are looking for and help bring some justice for your brother and peace to your heart.

I will keep you in my prayers. Please don't give up, keep fighting, keep posting. The evil mad machine will some day be brought down to rubble and in ruins.

I will be here fighting for you, too!

Love,

Bee Sting

Markus

So here are some photos for you!

The quality isn't too good but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Can you scan the photo? I used to be on staff with David and his parents lived with us when there was nowhere for them to live in Sydney. I would love to see him again even if just in a photo.

Of course these women are cruel! They think they are operating for the greatest good. With that thought, everything is justified and anything is possible

Love

Markus

Attachments

• Cnv0021.jpg
    Cnv0021.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Cnv0022.jpg
    Cnv0022.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Cnv0024.jpg
    Cnv0024.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 137

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
I didn't know your brother or the mother and daughters but I did know John Thomas when he was in NY. He and about a dozen other guys landed there from LA together. John was a very nice and awesome guy. He did remarry and I hope he and his wife left together as I like them both very much.

Markus

Markus, I am so sorry to hear about your brother Uwe and how Scientology have destroyed your family.

I think I might have seen your story before but I didn't connect the dots until I saw your post just now. I feel so sad and helpless. I wish I knew how to help you find some of the answer you are looking for and help bring some justice for your brother and peace to your heart.

I will keep you in my prayers. Please don't give up, keep fighting, keep posting. The evil mad machine will some day be brought down to rubble and in ruins.

I will be here fighting for you, too!

Love,

Bee Sting

Bee Sting thank you so much. It is always lovely for me to read your posts - we have so much in common. We both know how much love and wisdom about life one can gain through the contact to a human being which is handicapped. And Scientologists are not able to see this because they are blinded by the stupid teachings of Mr. Hubbard and therefore are not willing to confront the "human condition" and real life. In fact Scientology makes them unable to love. I will pray for your little girl and you too. I will not give up and hopefully will find peace to my heart soon - this is all very demanding for me.
Thank you so much just for being here for me - thank you for listening and for your help.

Love

Markus

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Bee Sting thank you so much. It is always lovely for me to read your posts - we have so much in common. We both know how much love and wisdom about life one can gain through the contact to a human being which is handicapped. And Scientologists are not able to see this because they are blinded by the stupid teachings of Mr. Hubbard and therefore are not willing to confront the "human condition" and real life. In fact Scientology makes them unable to love. I will pray for your little girl and you too. I will not give up and hopefully will find peace to my heart soon - this is all very demanding for me.
Thank you so much just for being here for me - thank you for listening and for your help.

Love

Markus

Markus,

I am happy to be here and as long as you want me to. :happydance:

LRH never saw humanity in people and thus he could not see any human conditions. What he knew was his own failures and he built his "religion" based upon what was in or caused by his own mind. Sort of super gluing himself together after a nasty fall but when the the super glue wasn't enough, he simply just tossed the broken pieces in the garbage blaming something irrelevant.

Unable accept himself with all his good and bad, or taking "responsibility" for himself he could therefore not love nor accept himself let alone anyone else. So, the word "human" was simply tossed away leaving only the word "being" effectively eliminating emotions because emotions are often accompanied with "human."

Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?

Lots of Honey Love,

Bee Sting