What's new

How did you envision your Body Thetans?

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here's another Something That Is True For Me:
If you do some NOTs auditing, you get better and better at spotting Bts at a distance. First, you use the valence Technique of NOTs to locate and blow BT/CLs a few feet away from your body. Then you move out to 100' from the body, then you begin to blow by inspection. By that is meant that you locate one, put your attention on it, and it blows.
It reached a point with me that I was blowing by inspection. The meter, any admin just got in the way because I was blowing faster than those material items could keep up.
Now, I "see" a BT or Cluster at an average of 15' or more coming into my space. I usually mentally say 'hello', and the BT/CL blows. In that way, i keep them off myself and out of my space.
Sometimes Spouse brings one home from work, and I will telepathically free it to move off. In moving away from Spouse, one will temporarily occupy one of my glass pieces, or they especially like to hide in the pages of books. These are free to go or stay, and since they are free, they exert no influence on us or others in our environment.
Well, this is just me.
At least I know what is 'me', and what is not.
I see that as "up" from where I started out as an abused and wounded being.

Challenge

Gadfly

Crusader
BTs, Language Usage and Invalidation

On the way driving into town today a few things came to mind regarding the theory of OT III and BTs. Follow me through this now.

First, we have the notion of "invalidation". Making less of something, making one feel small or invalid or meaningless. In the extreme it can be thought of as complete suppression, where one feels completely NOT-ISED. YOU DON'T EXIST.

Second, is the notion of "granting of beingness". Personally, I always liked that idea. The idea of simply creating an entirely safe space for anyone who wanders into your space, free of all judgments, total acknowledgement as "worthy", "valued" and "fine just as you are". Of course, it didn't mean that within the Scientology paradigm, but taken out of that context, the idea can be quite cool!

Ok, with those two ideas in mind, here is the proposition.

Consider the English language, or ANY language, and the use of pronouns. When you walk up to your friend Bill on the street, wave and say, "hi, how are you doing", what about all of the BTs? They are entirely ignored. Have you ever been part of a conversation where the talker was ignoring YOU completely, making you feel like you didn't exist? The same thing goes on EVERY TIME you use a pronoun. Each BT is entirely ignored! It is as if it is told, "you don't exist"! Every time any person uses a pronoun in speech.

When you tell your friend that your family is going to the beach, you say, "we are going to the beach". Now, the dumbest BTs might make a mistake and falsely assume that includes them, but the brighter candles know full well that the "we" refers ONLY to the family members. Again, the BTs are entirely ignored. They are severely INVALIDATED. It is as if they don't exist. But, they do!!!!!!

"How are you doing today", again, completely omits any reference to the BTs. They are there, quietly ignored, completely invalidated, with absolutely NO beingness granted to them on any level. They are treated as if they DON'T EXIST. That is the ultimate of SUPPRESSION. The complete NOT-IS. So, normal human language MAKES THEM completely PTS!!!!!! So, of course they get keyed-in!

I propose that all people in all countries write to their governments and colleges, and propose either the creation of new pronouns to take into account that we are each actually a "composite being' (Ref: HCO PL, The Nature of a Being), or make adjustments in the currently used pronouns to take the "composite aspect of personal REALITY" into account.

It seems the less educated among us, especially from the "back hills" regions of the USA had it right all along. When they said, "yous guys are crazy", it was actually a more correct usage, because it DID acknowledge the BTs too! "Thems people won't be coming with us", also takes the group nature of the individual into account. The BTs weren't left out! And some black folks had it right too, "I's not able to make it to work today masser", and also, "we's not feeling so good today".

There are many possible solutions.

Instead of "I don't feel good today", the correct usage would be "Is don't feel good today", "Is" is the PLURAL of "I". But that is too confusing because it looks just like "is". Mmmm, what to do? You could add an apostrophe, such as "I's", but that is an abbreviation for "I is", though granted THAT is incorrect usage and should be "I am". New words could be MADE UP for each of the pronouns!

So, for "I", understood as a plural, taking into account and acknowledging all the OTHER folks hanging out in your space, there could be "Ig", and you would say, "Ig am going to the store". Or, for "we", the word "waj" could be added to the English language. "Waj went for a walk last night", where "waj" means "we" but including all the little critters too! Come on folks, extend a little compassion to the little guys! BTs of the world unite!

Come on! Hubby Dub the Tubby Flub and Scientology never had trouble before coming up with "new words" ("nomenclature"), so why balk at it now? Extend a little compassion and understanding to the little sticky post-ems (aka "BTs")!

Possessive pronouns create other problems, but they can also be solved. When you say, "the book is mine", again you are disregarding and invalidating all of the many BTs - who sure never didn't anything wrong or bad to YOU!!!! You could say, "the book is mines". That works. Or, take this sentence, "The car is now your problem", where the "your" assumes ONE PERSON, and again grants NO BEINGNESS to all the many BTs. One could say, "The car is now yours problem(s)". And even saying, "one won't be happy with a broken leg", should change to "ones won't be happy with a broken leg", but again, "ones" already is the possessive form of "one". In that case, the possessive form would change to "ones's won't be happy with a broken leg".

It can get much more complicated, because really, in the example of the broken leg, each BT has a DIFFERENT perspective and experience of the broken leg, so there are really, many "broken legs".

A special grant and study should be begun in each country, figuring out how to solve this VERY REAL problem of such great magnitude!

Think of the BY-PASSED CHARGE involved. Each BT, unacknowledged, disregarded, and granted absolutely NO beingness for the past 75 MILLION YEARS, every time someone used a pronoun such as "I", "you", "we", "his", "her", "our", etc! The accumulated charge must be INCREDIBLE!!!!! Invalidation, piled on top of "not-is", piled on top of PTSness, piled on top of "no granting of beingness", for MILLIONS of YEARS. It is no wonder them suckers can be a bit pissed off at times!!!!!

HelluvaHoax, can you please possibly write a policy letter or two to address this very real and major problem with common language usage?

(The above is an example of using "logic" while "thinking inside of some box". Within the context of the OT III framework of "data", and other Scientology "data", it actually makes a certain sort of "sense").

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Pffthuiii.. What's the goldanged PROBLEM with those BT's?

One ORGANIZES them! - Haven't you heard of SCIENTOLOGY!!??

You use the intire admin tech and the confounded bridge on the BT's! - How hard can it be!!??

You promise 'em total freedom and a ride! - You yell at 'em with tone 40 and thunderous command intention! - Every time you excrete from you body you tell 'em to get on the turd to total freedom!

Tell 'em to find Miscavige! - He's the one who's got the total freedom!

:yes:

G

Gottabrain

Here's another Something That Is True For Me:
If you do some NOTs auditing, you get better and better at spotting Bts at a distance. First, you use the valence Technique of NOTs to locate and blow BT/CLs a few feet away from your body. Then you move out to 100' from the body, then you begin to blow by inspection. By that is meant that you locate one, put your attention on it, and it blows.
It reached a point with me that I was blowing by inspection. The meter, any admin just got in the way because I was blowing faster than those material items could keep up.
Now, I "see" a BT or Cluster at an average of 15' or more coming into my space. I usually mentally say 'hello', and the BT/CL blows. In that way, i keep them off myself and out of my space.
Sometimes Spouse brings one home from work, and I will telepathically free it to move off. In moving away from Spouse, one will temporarily occupy one of my glass pieces, or they especially like to hide in the pages of books. These are free to go or stay, and since they are free, they exert no influence on us or others in our environment.
Well, this is just me.
At least I know what is 'me', and what is not.
I see that as "up" from where I started out as an abused and wounded being.

Challenge

Yes, it makes a great deal of sense that they would hang around the pages of books. If they were inside your hairdryer, or in the stove, they would just get re-implanted and really stuck. That is probably how my last hairdryer blew out.

Butterfly

Patron
Well, like many aberrated Earthlings I had no idea what BTs looked like until I actually walked through that first Wall of Fire. :fire:

Once I walked through, it burned away the invisibility cloaks they were wearing, and I saw them.

Everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! :omg:

Some had volunteered to be my bookshelves.

human-furniturecopy.jpg

Some were simply random entertaining thoughts constantly dancing around in the back of my mind (and they thought they
were sugar plums).

naked-men-in-oven-mitts-magnet-setc.jpg

So many of them were just laying all cozy, peacefully asleep. So of course, those I let be. "Never wake a sleeping
BT" as the saying goes.

nakedsleep.jpg

I observed some that had turned to stone. Medusa had gotten to them before my enlightenment.

nekkieladies.jpg

One particular group were quite taken aback at my desire to vanquish them. Since they didn't feel welcome any longer, it didn't take much to get them to leave. But they mooned me on the way out.

butts.jpg

After my third or fourth session, later in the day I took a drive. To my horror I found myself driving over a cluster that believed they were my bridge to total freedom.

bridge.jpg

There were some that just wouldn't budge. Luckily, when I left Scientology...they decided to disconnect from me.

ronbt.jpg

Disclaimer: No BTs were harmed in the making of this post. They were all humanely hallucinated for your amusement.

End of hallucination! :pixiedust:

G

Gottabrain

:roflmao::dance3::thankyou::goodposting:

Thanks SO much for the post, Butterfly!! :D

I have to agree with Mystic. Best post of the day! Creative, artistic, and absolutely hilarious!

Hatshepsut

Crusader
:yes::yes:Mark A Baker
Here's my "take" (kind of) for your consideration: static is The Prime Potential. Everything else is a product of "considerations". This especially includes all "identities" and INCLUDING the concept of a thetan (i.e. "being a thetan"). In fact "being a thetan" is sort of a "prime consideration" from which all others can thenceforth spring.

This view seems to parallel Buddhist concepts relating to "emptiness" and "no self" which are taken as more fundamental to and underlying the more easily understood by "human" concepts of "self" & reincarnation.

Mark A. Baker
I have read every post on this thread. I am delighted with the wisdom....and humor in them.
I think that we are looking at a pendulum swing between the viewpoints. creator/created. The idea of the 'self' is a limited domain. An illusion. It is an idea, a consideration. I share Mark's take on this.
Yesterday I had a shift in awareness. I realized all of my beingnesses were adopted to achieve an almost singular objective.:ohmy: I realized my idea of 'me' was an assumption by me. It has been a somewhat locked-in consideration. I viewed so many many roles I had adopted unfolding before me. It was amazing how consistent I was. Creating the ongoing illusion of 'me'. As I scanned through this grouping of misidentifications (my creations and their goals), I experienced the sensation of 'emptying out'. I was viewing these in juxtaposition to another's exactly opposing identities. The dance began to reveal itself.

degraded being
"Being a thetan", per scientlogy, is given the category of "primary" consideration (as I understand it). And that can be carried through beyond scientology in thinking about relationships of A Being to causes, effects, etc. For example, Idenics seems to be concerned with identities involved in conditions a person is involed with in life.
I have read of some Non-dualism types asking the question : "Who is it happening to" when getting a person to look at their confusion or discomfort with thoughts, emotions, etc.

But categorising the "spirit", "thetan" "self" as a "primary consideration" is, itself, just a consideration. So it may be arbitrary. It may not be "primary" at all in may cases. I can see how it's very workable, to provide a structure for thinking about things, and to change one's perspective, as in when people change their perspective and have a "cognition", by seeing something in a new way
Gadfly
That's okay. MANY techniques work by doing pretty much the same thing. You buy into some framework of explanation (Jesus, God, Guardian Angels, Higher Self, inner guides, chakras, etc), and they actually ENABLE you to create new realities and experiences that you wouldn't have had otherwise. THAT is part of the framework of current human experience. But, it is in its infancy and it will probably evolve as a conscious human ability. What ability? The ability to mockup realities, without the need for any "external system or method", and to have those mockups affect, influence, impinge and in many ways DEFINE yourself. In a very real sense, at this more advanced point in human evolution, one would largely consciously create his or herself, and much of what he or she experiences. Though not everything. The playing field experienced as the MEST universe would still remain "fixed" at this stage along the way
This universe is alive ...even if some parts are being asleep or dead. It is being acted. Its parts have a relationship to other parts. What all of these are can be a mystery. When I read the Excalibur processes I saw BTs are like goal structures. They are being something because they are trying to achieve something. There is an actual goal there that keeps them located in the game. They have a 'purpose' for being connected to the 'framework'. What that purpose is sometimes has to be asked for.
Also I think that the building blocks of this universe may have started out as neutral theta quanta. Not static, but endowed life, thought forms. It is the magicians of old who knew how to change one thing into another using the same base substance. The properties were changed. A powerful question in auditing NOTS is "What were you before you became that?" Stories like walking on water or changing water into wine or giving life back to the dead....that is DANGEROUS stuff. Very threatening to the established order. I think the predisposition to assuming 'characteristics' is a quality inherent in all beings. Groupings of life units or dormant BTs and Clusters can be locked into being an infinity of things. And the universe has probably shaken off many of its previous locked-in caste systems... like a bad hangover.

I've heard the protests: "You don't get to say who I am....I get to say WHO I am!!!" I sense there must've been a time when all the 'life-stuff', the impressionable maleable theta-stuff, was ordered to take on certain forms. By god-like beings, controllers or implanters or whole track wizardry. Our playground has probably been molded over and over using the same life-stuff which became sleeping stuff which became dead stuff. (only not really) There are probably clusters being the Earth. Being the sky, the entire big cat kingdom in Africa etc.
If one can ask Who are you? and What are you? __then why not When are you, or Where are you...in relationship to me? On this last one I found I was not where I thought I was. Chuckle chuckle. I've been playing hide and seek with myself.

Ron Paul
And for me. But I kind of see it as a beautiful thing. As all matter being alive and merely assuming the form that it feels it must posses. Each Monad a living universe within the great Universe, all colliding and flowing in around each other. As each Thetan becomes aware of it's independence it becomes free from the cosmic dance and becomes cause over itself. Or, more correctly, realizes that it was always cause over itself and that is has never been any other way; only unrealized.
Very beautiful indeed
Very well said Ron Paul.

Last edited:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
:yes::yes:Mark A Baker

I have read every post on this thread. I am delighted with the wisdom....and humor in them.
I think that we are looking at a pendulum swing between the viewpoints. creator/created. The idea of the 'self' is a limited domain. An illusion. It is an idea, a consideration. I share Mark's take on this.
Yesterday I had a shift in awareness. I realized all of my beingnesses were adopted to achieve an almost singular objective.:ohmy: I realized my idea of 'me' was an assumption by me. It has been a somewhat locked-in consideration. I viewed so many many roles I had adopted unfolding before me. It was amazing how consistent I was. Creating the ongoing illusion of 'me'. As I scanned through this grouping of misidentifications (my creations and their goals), I experienced the sensation of 'emptying out'. I was viewing these in juxtaposition to another's exactly opposing identities. The dance began to reveal itself.

degraded being
Gadfly
This universe is alive ...even if some parts are being asleep or dead. It is being acted. Its parts have a relationship to other parts. What all of these are can be a mystery. When I read the Excalibur processes I saw BTs were like goal structures. They are being something because they are trying to achieve something. There is an actual goal there that keeps them located in the game. They have a 'purpose' for being connected to the 'framework'. What that purpose is sometimes has to be asked for.
Also I think that the building blocks of this universe may have started out as neutral theta quanta. Not static, but endowed life, thought forms. It is the magicians of old who knew how to change one thing into another using the same base substance. The properties were changed. A powerful question in auditing NOTS is "What were you before you became that?" Stories like walking on water or changing water into wine or giving life back to the dead....that is DANGEROUS stuff. Very threatening to the established order. I think the predisposition to assuming 'characteristics' is a quality inherent in all beings. Groupings of life units or dormant BTs and Clusters can be locked into being an infinity of things. And the universe has probably shaken off many of its previous locked-in caste systems... like a bad hangover.

I've heard the protests: "You don't get to say who I am....I get to say WHO I am!!!" I sense there must've been a time when all the 'life-stuff', the impressionable maleable theta-stuff, was ordered to take on certain forms. By god-like beings, controllers or implanters or whole track wizardry. Our playground has probably been molded over and over using the same life-stuff which became sleeping stuff which became dead stuff. (only ont really) There are probably clusters being the Earth. Being the sky, the entire big cat kingdom in Africa etc.
If one can ask Who are you? and What are you? __then why not When are you, or Where are you...in relationship to me? On this last one I found I was not where I thought I was. Chuckle chuckle. I've been playing hide and seek with myself.

Ron Paul

Very well said Ron Paul.

I am delighted with your beautifully descriptive post.
Wish I had the ability to write, rather than hack.
I think that when you put your attention on some thing, say "Spot a Spot" process, you create it. As attention moves off it, you destroy it. I see the " Blow By Inspection" the simultaneous create and destroy ( in this thread of BTs) an opening of a 'gateway' of sorts into a Spiritual realm. The ability to open that Gateway is an OT ability, in my opinion. More real than any psychic ability which involves a physical activity, such as teleportation etc.
I think that had LRH used the term " Body Thetan" ONLY on OT3, and the term "Spiritual Teammate" on NOTs, most people would be accepting of the idea and have a better understanding of what is happening on these levels.
well...that's just me. I dont seek agreement.

Challenge

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Yep! :thumbsup:

Anything that could be in any "incident" of an individual person, such as a dianetic chain, an ARC X, a withhold, a false purpose, a PTS item, ANY case factor can be written on the "post-em". And the dummy with all the "post-ems" stuck to him actually looks at, reads and REACTS to these messages as if they WERE HIS OWN!

That is why above Clear one doesn't run personal Dianetics incidents, because it becomes VERY important whether it is a "post-em" (usually, since there are so many), or your own "reactive message". The concept of "ownership" becomes VERY important on OTIII and above, because you can't tear off and throw away the "post-em" if you believe it to be yourself, and NOT some arbitrary "external" post-em message. Once you correctly notice that the "post-em" is JUST a "post-em", then you can tear it off easily and throw it away. Bye-bye "post-em".

All auditing OTIII and above, up through OTVII, is aimed at tearing off and discarding the "post-ems". So, why imagine them into existence at all, by thinking and accepting ideas withing the framework of OT III data, when you can simply just choose NOT to mock them up in the first place?

Or get the idea of a person, with his or her total case, and add another million of THOSE into the mix! Confusing? You bet!!!! :omg::omg:

Now imagine that for 5 minutes! Good! Now that you have CREATED all this mess, you now need LOTS of auditing to get rid of what you just pretended into existence!

Cool post!

I did a "favor" to my "best friend" when I was 16. He was doing HDA cource in Russia and he did not have a pc to practice on. Because he was my "best friend",he picked me. I did not want him to really know about my case,so I moked up a lot of stuff (he gave me over 100 hr of book -1 auditing) so he could graduate from the cource by the end of the week. I even stole some of his pics and let him "audit" them.Then I did personality test and
IQ test and faked results. Everybody was wowing because my IQ increased
in about 15 points and my "auditor" got a credit for it.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Cool post!

I did a "favor" to my "best friend" when I was 16. He was doing HDA cource in Russia and he did not have a pc to practice on. Because he was my "best friend",he picked me. I did not want him to really know about my case,so I moked up a lot of stuff (he gave me over 100 hr of book -1 auditing) so he could graduate from the cource by the end of the week. I even stole some of his pics and let him "audit" them.Then I did personality test and
Do you really think of that as doing your 'best friend' a favor?

Gadfly

Crusader
Cool post!

There can be an interesting point about this.

In New Age type literature, including occult and eastern philosophies, "reality" and "imagination" are NOT far apart, and overlap a great deal. In some senses, they are almost the same. In a sense the imagination is a doorway to all realities.

In Scientology, when one cannot go "past track", the auditor uses a "past life remedy". Part of this involves having the PC "make up" imaginary past track incidents. It doesn't take long for the PC to begin contacting "real" past life incidents.

So RG, while you may have thought you were running all fake and imaginary incidents, you may not have been. That is a possibility. Of course, 100 hours is a great deal of auditing, and some may have been fake and some may have been real. No way for me to know.

And for the total disbelievers, yes I know, it may be ALL imaginary as far as Ssn auditing goes (but for me "imaginary" doesn't mean that it can't "work" or be of some value to someone somewhere).

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
There can be an interesting point about this.

In New Age type literature, including occult and eastern philosophies, "reality" and "imagination" are NOT far apart, and overlap a great deal. In some senses, they are almost the same. In a sense the imagination is a doorway to all realities.

In Scientology, when one cannot go "past track", the auditor uses a "past life remedy". Part of this involves having the PC "make up" imaginary past track incidents. It doesn't take long for the PC to begin contacting "real" past life incidents.

So RG, while you may have thought you were running all fake and imaginary incidents, you may not have been. That is a possibility. Of course, 100 hours is a great deal of auditing, and some may have been fake and some may have been real. No way for me to know.

And for the total disbelievers, yes I know, it may be ALL imaginary as far as Ssn auditing goes (but for me "imaginary" doesn't mean that it can't "work" or be of some value to someone somewhere).

Actually, almost all of them was a fake. I know the diference between my
real time track and pics that belong to me and pics I stole. I do still some pics sometimes and send my pics to my family and friends when they are asleep.One time I stole some pics from my pc in session. But I got rid of them
fast. It's very easy for me to get in other people's univerce. When my soon to be ex-husband is out of town,we watch the same movies on TV or the same shows at the same time.

Thank you to everyone posting in this thread! My first questions were (I thought) simple ones, yet this thread has turned into a lively and much broader discussion than I anticipated :)

It has been fascinating to read, and I don't think I've ever seen so much personal discussion about the upper levels.

Another Surfer

Gadfly

Crusader
Thank you to everyone posting in this thread! My first questions were (I thought) simple ones, yet this thread has turned into a lively and much broader discussion than I anticipated :)

It has been fascinating to read, and I don't think I've ever seen so much personal discussion about the upper levels.

Another Surfer

Well, of course. People are strictly forbidding from discussing "case" (personal) or "the OT levels" (from a personal viewpoint) within the over-controlled framework of the C of S. Any discussion of any aspect of the "tech" outside of a courseroom or auditing session is NOT allowed or tolerated.