What's new

How Edeka and other corporations want to protect themselves from Scientology infiltration

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Business Insider Germany

Google translation

How Edeka and other corporations want to protect themselves from Scientology infiltration

Scientology has been under surveillance by the German constitutional protection agency since 1997 in some federal states. In North Rhine-Westphalia, for example, the state authority is talking about a "danger to the liberal constitutional order" that derives from Scientology teachings.
Edeka wants to protect himself from Scientology
But not only the state wants to protect its citizens from the manipulation of believing Scientologists. Apparently, billion-dollar companies are now protecting themselves against infiltration by Scientology members. Just like Germany's biggest food retailer Edeka.
Business insiders have documents that show that Edeka has a labor contract that requires leaders to distance themselves from Scientology. "Disclaimer and Declaration of Commitment to Scientology Technology" is the name of a corresponding paragraph that Edeka has incorporated into middle management contracts.
It states that an employee who signs a contract states "that he does not use or work on the technology of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard in any way, that he has not been trained by L. Ron Hubbard technology, or none Courses and / or seminars attended by the technology of L. Ron Hubbard. "
"Scientology is trying to infiltrate the economy"
New employees must also affirm that they reject "L. Ron Hubbard's technology to run a business, and in all its uses and manifestations."

snippet:
New employees must also affirm that they reject "L. Ron Hubbard's technology to run a business, and in all its uses and manifestations."
Edeka headquarters in Hamburg: Germany's largest grocers arms in employment contracts against possible infiltration by Scientologists (archive image) Edeka headquarters in Hamburg: Germany's largest grocers arms in employment contracts against possible infiltration by Scientologists.

Did Edeka have problems with leaders in the Scientology Circle in the past? Or is the anti-Scientology clause a pure precaution? One thing is for sure: Already there are warnings about the infiltration of companies by Scientology. The Constitutional Protection Report states unequivocally: "In order to increase its influence, the SO (Scientology Organization - editor's note) endeavors to infiltrate the economy."

more @ link
https://www.businessinsider.de/wie-...ogy-unterwanderung-schuetzen-will-2018-6?IR=T

Google translate link
https://translate.google.com/#auto/...d sie vermittelt auch entsprechende Inhalte.“

FoTi

Crusader
Business Insider Germany

Google translation

Scientology has been under surveillance by the German constitutional protection agency since 1997 in some federal states. In North Rhine-Westphalia, for example, the state authority is talking about a "danger to the liberal constitutional order" that derives from Scientology teachings.
Edeka wants to protect himself from Scientology
But not only the state wants to protect its citizens from the manipulation of believing Scientologists. Apparently, billion-dollar companies are now protecting themselves against infiltration by Scientology members. Just like Germany's biggest food retailer Edeka.
Business insiders have documents that show that Edeka has a labor contract that requires leaders to distance themselves from Scientology. "Disclaimer and Declaration of Commitment to Scientology Technology" is the name of a corresponding paragraph that Edeka has incorporated into middle management contracts.
It states that an employee who signs a contract states "that he does not use or work on the technology of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard in any way, that he has not been trained by L. Ron Hubbard technology, or none Courses and / or seminars attended by the technology of L. Ron Hubbard. "
"Scientology is trying to infiltrate the economy"

snippet:
Edeka headquarters in Hamburg: Germany's largest grocers arms in employment contracts against possible infiltration by Scientologists (archive image) Edeka headquarters in Hamburg: Germany's largest grocers arms in employment contracts against possible infiltration by Scientologists.

Did Edeka have problems with leaders in the Scientology Circle in the past? Or is the anti-Scientology clause a pure precaution? One thing is for sure: Already there are warnings about the infiltration of companies by Scientology. The Constitutional Protection Report states unequivocally: "In order to increase its influence, the SO (Scientology Organization - editor's note) endeavors to infiltrate the economy."

more @ link
https://www.businessinsider.de/wie-...ogy-unterwanderung-schuetzen-will-2018-6?IR=T

Google translate link
https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/Sektenexpertin begrüßt Edekas Vorgehen Gelangt ein Scientologe auf eine solch hohe Position, stünden ihm viele Möglichkeiten offen, so Caberta. „Es kam in der Vergangenheit vor, dass diese Manager dann getarnte Seminare mit anderen Angestellten besucht haben. Offiziell wird so etwas dann beispielsweise als Kommunikationstraining bezeichnet, doch geleitet wird die entsprechende Einrichtung von Scientology und sie vermittelt auch entsprechende Inhalte.“
I doubt that these contracts will make much difference. If Scientology wants to infiltrate, they will just lie and pretend that they have nothing to do with Scientology.....just like they lie about everything else.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I doubt that these contracts will make much difference. If Scientology wants to infiltrate, they will just lie and pretend that they have nothing to do with Scientology.....just like they lie about everything else.
I don't know, so I can only guess that the Constitution of Germany does not have anything like the USA's 1st Amendment which affords shelter for criminal and uncivil 'religious' organizations. I will stress that I welcome any correction on feature.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, I don't know. It would force them to be covert, that's true, which is what Scientologists have pretty much done for decades. How many Scientologists know better than to come out as Scientologists? I knew better than to put that on a resume in the 80s. If they weren't ashamed of it they would have much higher numbers in censuses, yes? So if you work for companies that have this ban then that puts a damper on allowing a Scientology Facebook presence or coming up with an affiliation on a google search or as a case completion on https://truthaboutscientology.com

I've mentioned this before - Scientologists are security risks for corporations and government agencies. If they have little or no restraint from telling their inner most embarrassing transgressions to an outfit with a reputation for using that to silence them if they transgress then why should a company trust them with things like their trade secrets or security protocols? Like the Russians, maybe there are overarching concerns for illegal videotaping and eavesdropping and potential extortion or coercion. It isn't just about religion.

Maybe Islam gets a pass because they have been grandfathered and because Scientology is a religious cloaking newbie they don't.