What's new

How I emerged into Scientology and how I leaved

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good story :thumbsup:

You found the right SP, DM:omg: How did you arrive to that conclusion?

It is amazing that you were able to see the truth, like you did. Good on you.:thumbsup:

Opter

Good story :thumbsup:

You found the right SP, DM:omg: How did you arrive to that conclusion?

It is amazing that you were able to see the truth, like you did. Good on you.:thumbsup:

Opter

I don't know exactly how. :confused2:
I collected my observations. DM was pottering about quite a lot. As I remember he did it with blessing of LRH, but it bothered me. I was very angry about him, because we lost then lot of friends.
I considered LRH himself as SP, too, but I didn't dare and want to be this true. So I was ready to reject it instantly. ("no, he wrote nasty things, and I have the feelings, that sometimes he even makes people, PCs and others, ridiculous, but I don't think, he is realizing it". So I thought). But I felt, that there was no intention within Scientology to have free beeings. That's why I concentrated my thoughts to RTC, Clearwater... I was sure, the problem was somewhere there. First I couldn't find anything, so I was erring around the area and suddenly boom ... I had it: A clear picture of DM. I didn't have to do anything more. I didn't want to believe it, but the TA-FN told me an other truth!