What's new

How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmare

Glenda

Crusader
For more than a year, the Underground Bunker has been speaking with sources close to Lisa Marie Presley who tell us that the daughter of Elvis Presley has not only turned against Scientology leader David Miscavige, but has taken steps to coordinate actions designed to cripple Miscavige’s rule.

Lisa Marie is using her media savvy and connections with other celebrities and other important figures inside Scientology to release explosive revelations about Miscavige, while keeping her own role quiet. The result, so far, has been the skillfully timed release of media stories that have damaged Miscavige at the same time that Scientology is in a long term decline.

Full story:
http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/21/ho...logy-leader-david-miscaviges-worst-nightmare/

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmar

:dance3::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::hysterical::hattip::hattip::hysterical::hysterical::hifive::hifive::hifive::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::goodposting::goodposting::goodposting::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::wave:

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmar

Out of everything that is going on this story with LMP gives me the most hope that the demise of the organized cult of Scientology will happen sooner rather than later.

Everything else has contributed to the fall, no doubt. The foundation has been laid by many. But I think this may be the straw that breaks.....well, you know.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

From Lermanet

all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is HUGE!:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::party::party::party::party::party::party::dancer::dancer:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

As Tory has so often said :

TICK-TOCK . . . . TICK-TOCK

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious

The down side of celebrity endorsements is (obviously) when the celebrity stops doing it. It wasn't the huge risk in the 1950's when Hubbard ordered the troops to recruit celebs as it is today with internet-borne social media whizzing through the ether. Hats off to the stars who are willing to rethink their position and use their "comm lines" to let their public in on the experience of deciding to leave and the rationale for doing so.

JustSheila

Crusader

:woohoo: :happydance::grouphug:

From Tony's article, there seems to be a hint that Priscilla is out, too, as Lisa Marie did not want to leave without her family. :hmm:

If so, how long has she been out?

Who made a prediction that Priscilla would be the next scn celeb to leave?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

:woohoo: :happydance::grouphug:

From Tony's article, there seems to be a hint that Priscilla is out, too, as Lisa Marie did not want to leave without her family. :hmm:

I wondered about that too. He didn't really say what her reaction was.

Glenda

Crusader

Mmmmm...

Don't get me wrong here, I am loving this latest development, but...

Lisa possibly needs to get her Webmaster to "do some webmastering tasks" on her web site. I have full awareness that leaving scientology is done in "stages", etc., etc., but it seems to me this article definitely shows us her position as "feet well and truly OUT of scientology".

Therefore I am uncomfortable that CCHR is still featuring under her "Philanthropy" tab.

http://lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

JustSheila

Crusader

I personally think Priscilla has been out for a long time, but just staying on the outskirts and keeping up appearances.

I've always been very fond of her. I'll never forget the way she dealt with the kid helping me in Ethics, who put a chair outside the AOLA Ethics door with a big handwritten sign he made saying, 'Reserved for Priscilla Presley.'

When she saw the chair before I did, she said to the boy,

"Why thank you very much. That was very thoughtful of you!' and sat down in it, sign and all, with her head high, as if he'd given her a huge gift. That woman could handle any situation that came her way smoothly. She had class and grace - I was pretty impressed at the time. So many others would have been horrified, embarrassed, even angry. Not Priscilla.

The boy was over the moon happy.

When I think of how abusive and selfish some other scn celebs were or how some other scn celebs might have reacted, Priscilla really stands out. She was genuinely kind-hearted, if misdirected by scn. At least she didn't become some huge public spokeshole for it.

I can't see her going public about leaving scn, but who knows?

I'd be over the moon myself to see her here on the ex Board some day. :biglove:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Ha ha

I just checked the samething on her charities webpage
:biggrin:

When CCHR reference is taken off her website, I'll take it for a statement she is completely out.

She might need some time to enquire about the true nature of CCHR ; when she knows all about it...I trust her critical mind :wink2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I saw an interview of Priscilla on a french tv channel few days ago.

I was impressed at her humility, sens of humour and warmth attitude toward people.
She was well mannered, very classy, not at all the arrogant $cientologist like TC and al
People had enjoyed her company.

I tough 'WTF'' is she still doing in this cult ????

There was 0 reference to the cult.

Hopefully she is out and thus can spend the rest of her life enjoying her daughter and grand-children in a normal life.

Gib

Crusader

Ha ha

I just checked the samething on her charities webpage
:biggrin:

When CCHR reference is taken off her website, I'll take it for a statement she is completely out.

She might need some time to enquire about the true nature of CCHR ; when she knows all about it...I trust her critical mind :wink2:

Her mom's website has no reference to scientology or the front groups such as CCHR.

Me thinks it was part of Lisa's under the radar scheme, also possible she has completely forgotten about it. :confused2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I think she reads internet and will be probably drawn to this topic\thread, so she knows she is still endorsing CCHR - $cientology front group, on her website

She probably has realized, by now, the true nature of $cientology toward human rights - especially children rights.. She is a good hearted and thoughtful generous being ( knowing it first hand) and she will never be blind to such issues.

There is plenty of true stories, available here and and there, on the web, for her to read.

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader

The Lyrics:

"Lay down the law, don't make a sound
Just critical, just going down
I don't belong, I've lost the plot
Not gullible, can't be what I'm not

You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails
You ain't seen nothin' yet

If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail
Well you ain't seen nothin' yet

Lay down the truth, don't make a sound
Just a piece of fruit who's hit the ground
I don't respond, I've lost the plot
Unethical, not what I thought

I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well

Am I a disruption to your corruption?

No longer elated, now you're frustrated

I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well
You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Gib

Crusader

I think she reads internet and will be probably drawn to this topic\thread, so she knows she is still endorsing CCHR - $cientology front group, on her website

She probably has realized, by now, the true nature of $cientology toward human rights - especially children rights.. She is a good hearted and thoughtful generous being ( knowing it first hand) and she will never be blind to such issues.

There is plenty of true stories, available here and and there, on the web, for her to read.

I'm sure she reads the internet.

Just have to check her site periodically, which I do.