What's new

How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmare

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmar

I...It will come from the very left-field, nothing that is in sight yet, imho...

Scientology is an unstable, unpredictable organization. It makes sense that what brings it down would be unexpected.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmar

Dear non-speakers of engrish (lookin' at you Spanky), reaping havok is slightly different from ' wreaking havoc', which I are sure you meant, reap what ya sow, so what, you reap, then hit the pub and wreak wonton mayhem.... or not... :confused2:

:p

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is such a great picture! I love how they run out of room for bling on the jacket so they naturally just continue down the pant leg. That is so Scientological.

Very observant.

I hasten to add, being fully qualified could be painful.

Anonycat

Crusader

This is such a great picture! I love how they run out of room for bling on the jacket so they naturally just continue down the pant leg. That is so Scientological.

With that many medals, he's got to be ... what ... 1,500 or 2,000 years old? Pants medals? Impressive!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

This is lanyard one-upmanship! Not OK! The Sea Org needs bigger lanyards!

Oh, ILove2Lurk, where are youooooo? I'm imagining several 20 foot lanyards cascading all over the person and buttons galore on every square inch of fabric and then some.

Last edited:

Dear non-speakers of engrish (lookin' at you Spanky), reaping havok is slightly different from ' wreaking havoc', which I are sure you meant, reap what ya sow, so what, you reap, then hit the pub and wreak wonton mayhem.... or not... :confused2:

Actually, I prefer reeking havoc. Mimsey

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Actually, I prefer reeking havoc. Mimsey

A lung... missing... :hysterical:

(is this like, um, eating stinky cheese and running to the nearest pub, missing the entrance, and, thrashing old garbage-cans in the alley ya got stuck in? )

:melodramatic:

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron

Scientology is an unstable, unpredictable organization. It makes sense that what brings it down would be unexpected.

Just read some Hubbard, and it's pretty predictable. What isn't is the way authorithies are swayed.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just read some Hubbard, and it's pretty predictable. What isn't is the way authorithies are swayed.

Do you think people who are dedicated to Hubbard are predictable too?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Always atack, never defend. Oh and bribe, lie and sue, blackmail, smear.........etc etc.

True. Mostly it is predictable. I do think though that one rare occasions the desperation pushes them to do very strange things.

Mark Rinder made interesting predictions re the DM book, but he didn't predict the survey.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Lisa, give DM and $cientology a large portion of Hell! You and Leah should team up for an Anti-$cientology event!

:protest: :guyfawkes: :cake: :scnsucks:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

This is from The Bunker's latest article (I'll put a link on Ron Miscavige's thread as well).
Ron Miscavige’s ‘Ruthless’ includes Lisa Marie Presley’s wild defection scene in Florida
Lisa Marie was so incensed by what Ron told her about his daughters “disconnecting” from him in the Scientology way, she attempted to have a showdown of her own with David Miscavige at his Florida office. But instead of meeting with her, Miscavige sent Denise and Lori in his stead, and they proceeded to scream at Lisa Marie in an unhinged rant, making accusations about their father Ron and brother Ronnie Jr. in a bizarre scene.

“Lisa Marie’s husband told me afterward that watching Denise do her thing was like seeing Dave with a wig on blowing a gasket,” Ron writes, and he goes on to say that it was this episode, his disconnection from his daughters, that ultimately motivated him to write his book.

Shockingly, the ABC 20/20 episode about Ron and his book that aired Friday night made no mention of Lisa Marie Presley’s appearance in the book or her crucial involvement in Ron’s story. Instead, they brought on actress Leah Remini, who claimed she was the one who encouraged Ron to write his book.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/02/ro...rie-presleys-wild-defection-scene-in-florida/

Gib

Crusader

Lisa, give DM and $cientology a large portion of Hell! You and Leah should team up for an Anti-$cientology event!

:protest: :guyfawkes: :cake: :scnsucks:

I'm not sure that LMP & LR are of the same camp as most of us here, which is show me a muther fuck'in clear.

LMP still has her CCHR links on her website. Me thinks both could be of the "save scientology" camp. :confused2:

But, if they get rid of DM that is a good thing, I reckon.

Tick tock, Lisa Marie...has anything ever come of this? It seemed like so much shit was about to go down about a year ago. Did she back down, do you think? Or is there juicy stuff coming down the pike?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tick tock, Lisa Marie...has anything ever come of this? It seemed like so much shit was about to go down about a year ago. Did she back down, do you think? Or is there juicy stuff coming down the pike?

Here's the latest speculation (probably BS, who knows) by the tabloids....they claim to have "sources"

http://radaronline.com/videos/lisa-marie-presley-scientology/

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Still not very clear what is going down but I wouldn't be surprised to hear of an OSA OP has been in play. DM does have his Charitable funds available and a sick enough mind to use them to keep his mafia like organization creating hell on earth for anyone he psychopathically dictates as a target.