What's new

How Many Bullets Does the CoS have left?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
DWINDLING BULLET KNOWLEDGE REPORT:

Recently The CoS and has used up a massive number of Celebrity Bullets in its desperately failing Public Relations War to win the hearts and minds of earthmen.

All of the bullets missed their targets and, notably, serious self-inflicted injuries were reported by the "big 3" Kirstie Alley, John Travolta and Tom Cruise.

Regrettably, CoS' top podiatric surgeons were not able to excise the bullets from the hobbled patients.

CoS Public Relations spin-doctors had "No Comment" when asked about their celeb-parishioners' crashing popularity.

However, a CoS spokesman Tommy Davis later went on record, and with uncharacteristically surprising candor, stated that:

"We categorically deny that Tom Cruise or any other celebrity had self-inflicted FOOTBULLETS. Tom strictly follows the policies of our Church which prohibit self-inflicted FOOTBULLETS. Ron Hubbard's policy is very clear on that subject. If any FOOTBULLETS were inflicted on Mr. Cruise, they were inflicted standardly by the Church itself, according to our holy scripture. "

:dieslaughing:
All while screeching like he does.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think that the CoS has an unlimited supply of footbullets left, but their regular ammo has turned mostly into blanks. The real question is, will they keep shooting themselves in the feet until they find that they have no support and simply topple over or will they change tactics?

Well, I guess most of us already know the answer to that, but for those who are not familiar with the way the Church of Scientology operates, they are compelled to follow Hubbard’s policies. This basically amounts to ‘attack any enemies!’. Now, most organisations would, when faced with a string of losses, review their tactics and probably change them. But, since the ‘true’ Scientologist ‘knows’ that Ron is always right, they will assume that they simply didn’t apply his instructions properly or attempt to apply the policy even harder, thus compounding the problem.

However, having said all that, I don’t think that the CoS is entirely toothless. Most wounded animals are dangerous especially when cornered. I am afraid that Miscavige will descend so far into madness that he will decide that some very drastic action is required. I shudder to think what the consequences might be for members of his ‘church’. Remember that in the last days of the war when Hitler was holed up in his bunker, with his glorious Reich disintegrating around him, he ordered the Berlin underground to be flooded in order to slow the advance of the Russians. The fact that thousands of soldiers and civilians perished, was immaterial to him. These people had betrayed him by not stopping the fall of his empire. In his eyes, they deserved to die.

There are still many fanatical Scientologist who believe that their lives (and by extension others as well) are not as important as ‘the cause’.

Axiom142

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Plenty of bullets; perfectly adapted weapon and the will to use it.

But, running short of toes.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think that the CoS has an unlimited supply of footbullets left, but their regular ammo has turned mostly into blanks. The real question is, will they keep shooting themselves in the feet until they find that they have no support and simply topple over or will they change tactics?

Well, I guess most of us already know the answer to that, but for those who are not familiar with the way the Church of Scientology operates, they are compelled to follow Hubbard’s policies. This basically amounts to ‘attack any enemies!’. Now, most organisations would, when faced with a string of losses, review their tactics and probably change them. But, since the ‘true’ Scientologist ‘knows’ that Ron is always right, they will assume that they simply didn’t apply his instructions properly or attempt to apply the policy even harder, thus compounding the problem.

However, having said all that, I don’t think that the CoS is entirely toothless. Most wounded animals are dangerous especially when cornered. I am afraid that Miscavige will descend so far into madness that he will decide that some very drastic action is required. I shudder to think what the consequences might be for members of his ‘church’. Remember that in the last days of the war when Hitler was holed up in his bunker, with his glorious Reich disintegrating around him, he ordered the Berlin underground to be flooded in order to slow the advance of the Russians. The fact that thousands of soldiers and civilians perished, was immaterial to him. These people had betrayed him by not stopping the fall of his empire. In his eyes, they deserved to die.

There are still many fanatical Scientologist who believe that their lives (and by extension others as well) are not as important as ‘the cause’.

Axiom142

And that's what really worries me. Reminds me of Jones town or worse.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
New MCOPL just released:

MISCAVIGE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE POLICY LETTER

Practice of Footbullets Forbidden​

It has come to the attention of senior management that the practice of footbulletry by Senior Execs is quite common.

This is utter incompetence and will not be tolerated! Senior Execs who practice footbulletry are hereby assigned a condition of Treason.

It is expected that Senior Execs do not need to practice footbulletry when they have already been thoroughly trained on it by Ron the Master Footbulletista.

When receiving an order from the Office Of COB, you are immediately expected to:

1. READ IT
2. DRILL IT
3. SHOOT IT​

Special Note: For those who are unable to successfully complete Treason, a condition of Confusion must be assigned. If they still cannot get thru it, they must apply MCOPL "Hung Up At Confusion" where the formula is: "Find out where your foot is".

Much Love,

COB

T

TheSneakster

I think that the CoS has an unlimited supply of footbullets left, but their re Remember that in the last days of the war when Hitler was holed up in his bunker, with his glorious Reich disintegrating around him, he ordered the Berlin underground to be flooded in order to slow the advance of the Russians. The fact that thousands of soldiers and civilians perished, was immaterial to him.

The orders to flood the Berlin subway system ("underground") - where many thousands of civilians were taking shelter - were never carried out because the recipients of those orders finally realized Hitler was completely mad. Hitler's accompanying orders to destroy every remaining production facility and all infrastructure (water, power, food & fuel supply lines) so as to leave the victorious allies with nothing but "scorched earth" were also ignored by (IIRC) Albrecht Speer, which was one of the major reasons why he only got 20 years in Spandau Prison, instead of being hung by the Nuremberg Tribunal.

You might consider doing you historical homework a bit more thoroughly, Axiom142.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

HelluvaHoax!

The orders to flood the Berlin subway system ("underground") - where many thousands of civilians were taking shelter - were never carried out because the recipients of those orders finally realized Hitler was completely mad. Hitler's accompanying orders to destroy every remaining production facility and all infrastructure (water, power, food & fuel supply lines) so as to leave the victorious allies with nothing but "scorched earth" were also ignored by (IIRC) Albrecht Speer, which was one of the major reasons why he only got 20 years in Spandau Prison, instead of being hung by the Nuremberg Tribunal.You might consider doing you historical homework a bit more thoroughly, Axiom142.

Sneakster, although the "flooding order" has been reduced in some circles to an Urban Nazi Legend, there appear to be credible memorialized accounts of it in historical archives. I wasn't there, but .....

(Examples)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Division_Müncheberg

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Helmuth_Weidling

".....Late in the evening of 26 April, Weidling presented Hitler with a detailed proposal for a breakout from Berlin. When Weidling finished, Hitler shook his head and said: 'Your proposal is perfectly all right. But what is the point of it all? I have no intentions of wandering around in the woods. I am staying here and I will fall at the head of my troops. You, for your part, will carry on with your defence.'On 27 April, very early in the morning, Hitler ordered the flooding of the Berlin underground to slow the advancing Soviets. Hitler's order resulted in the drowning of thousands of German soldiers under Weidling's command and civilians who had taken refuge in the tunnels. The diary of the officer with the "Müncheberg" Tank Division went on to describe the flooding. New command post: Anhalter subway station. Platforms and control rooms look like an armed camp. Women and children huddle in niches and corners. Others sit about in deck chairs. They all listen for the sounds of battle . . . Suddenly water starts to pour into the station. Screams, sobs, curses. People fighting around the ladders that run through the air shafts up to the streets. Masses of gurgling water rush over the stairs. Children and wounded are abandoned and trampled to death. The water covers them, rises three feet or more and then slowly goes down. The panic lasts for hours. Many are drowned. Reason: On somebody's orders, engineers have blasted the locks of the canal between Schoeneburg and Mockern Bridges to flood the tunnels against the advancing Russians. Meanwhile heavy fighting has been going on above ground level. Change of position to Potsdamer Platz subway station in the late afternoon. Command post on the first floor, as tunnels still under water. Direct hits on the roof. Heavy losses among wounded and civilians. Smoke pours in through the shell holes. Outside, stacks of Panzerfausts go up in the air. Another direct hit, one flight below street level. A horrible sight: Men, soldiers, women, and children are literally glued to the wall."

T

TheSneakster

Sneakster, although the "flooding order" has been reduced in some circles to an Urban Nazi Legend, there appear to be credible memorialized accounts of it in historical archives. I wasn't there, but .....

(Examples)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Division_Müncheberg

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Helmuth_Weidling

OK, well seems like I'm the one who needs to do more historical homework. Apologies to Axiom142.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

HelluvaHoax!

OK, well seems like I'm the one who needs to do more historical homework. Apologies to Axiom142.

Because you took it like a man you are hereby awarded...

get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was that they still have some footbullets left in them because they are still alive.

Ahh, ok, I understand your angle now. Thanks.

Funny tho, that my reply still seems to fit:

True. But they are so fucked... it's almost not funny anymore.

:thumbsup: