How Mike Rinder Blew, by Mike Rinder

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
From Marty's Blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/bbc-one-panorama-finally/#comments

Dr Faust,
Tommy Davis spent months under house arrest at the FLB on MEST work and being sec checked by Jessica (his future bride) after he BLEW in the middle of the BBC program “handling.” He had made a string of horrific blunders, but the worst was to inform John Sweeney that he reported directly to Miscavige (which he did, hourly — no “minutely”) which then put Miscavige in the position of actually knowing about the program and thus “avoiding” being interviewed rather than claiming it was so unimportant it never reached his lines.

I had been taken out of the Hole by Miscavige to “lick Tommy’s asshole” (effectively be his gofer and report to Miscavige what he was doing). I was not to say or do anything other than be present and get Tommy coffee or pick lint off his Hugo Boss suits. Then Tommy screwed up for the last time and he took off. He drove his BMW M6 to Vegas where he holed up in the Wynn Hotel. I was left to “deal with” the BBC and was despatched to London forthwith.

I spent weeks there trying to deal with the allegations that Miscavige was (in the words of John Sweeney) “the thumping Pope of Scientology”. I did everything I could to keep that claim out of the program. After the show aired, I was relieved as Miscavige was hardly mentioned. Miscavige of course then went on a tirade about how I had failed to handle it and “if he had been there, the show never would have aired.” I was ordered to report to St Hill to dig ditches, never to return to the US (that was Dear Leader’s country).

I walked out the door of Fitzroy Street (the early site of HASI London, now preserved as an LRH museum) and instead of getting the train to East Grinstead I went to Leicester Square and have not looked back since.

I am quite certain this program WILL mention Miscavige….

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
More

Jesse Prince | September 16, 2010 at 11:05 pm | Reply Mike can you please tell me a bit of the story of how little Tommy was gotten back. Is he still the public face of Scn? You were, and as far as I’m concerned you are the true President and Public face for Scn. You wore that hat for years am I right? Just because little pecker head took that from you does not negate the truth. Just looking over this whole explosion of truth going on now someone, has to represent and that person is you. You are the offical President of Scn and you are going to have to take us home with this thing. You got alot of help. I’m about to pull out that mighty sword that I nearly cut DM’s head off with the last time.

So assume your position and let’s get this thing rolling correctly. If you practice wrong you will play wrong. It’s you Mike and don’t let them convince you otherwise. You are the only one who on FILM can be seen on either side of the issues. You are the only truely exterior person on the scene because you can be seen in both places looking how you look now. I know this is a strange way to say you are in fact the last President Of Scn don’t let them say you were just a janitor. The world knows you as the President of Scn, remind them of that constantly least they forget.

ab01b94a5e488af57abff572315e5487
mrinder | September 16, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Reply
Jesse,
Unfortunately, I don’t really know what transpired as I was on a plane to the UK. I believe he called in and Dear Leader made nice with him (he does this when he is trying to recover someone that has blown) and got him to agree to come back and that he wouldnt tell his mother or something…. (either that or he told him Marty Rathbun was responsible for the tirade that blew Tommy out of his head and right out the front door of CC Int).

We will see how much is covered in the program. I have held off on a lot of details (and still am) as I told Panorama they could have it first. Once the show is done, there’s no holds barred.

The media has certainly noted the outpoint of Dear Leader and Tommy repeatedly claiming “we booted him out after he had been removed from all positions of authority in 2002″. Its especially stupid to tell them that when I was the one that was the International Church Spokesperson who was dealing with them. Frankly, its also kind of silly to say it to Scientologgy publics as so many of them saw me at International Events all the way up to the end of 2006 but the “thought blockers”(see Jeff’s blog) kick in and the outpoints vanish. Literally if some of these people personally witnessed a person having their hand chopped off, they would swear it never happened if Dear Leader told them it was just an enemy line from an SP and in fact the SP was the one that tried to chop off his hand. Sadly, it is that unreal inside the dank, dark walls of the Vulture Culture.

Mike

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Very interesting.
I've been wondering where Tommy is. He's awfully quiet for awhile now, no? Any word? Back in the hole? I wonder if Ann Archer is hip to any of this at all??

TG1

Angelic Poster
Rinder: "We will see how much is covered in the program. I have held off on a lot of details (and still am) as I told Panorama they could have it first. Once the show is done, there’s no holds barred."

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Geez, I don't get Mike although I always had hope for him.

He drops stuff like that buried in some 3rd level comment thread when everyone and his brother has asked for him time on end to spill the goddam beans, which would make it possible to meet him with respect and friendliness.

Scienos -.-

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ahem,(taps lectern with pointer to get attention)

Class! Claaaaasssss! Let's review now, open to page 63, where we read that in 2007 the BBC Panorama program Scientology and Me with John Sweeney aired to the highest ratings the program had ever had, and wound up being viewed over 14 Million times both live, on You Tube and on BBC Archives. This one is an HOUR from what I gather, which is unheard of. Strap in, butter the popcorn, as Sweeney is/was pissed. He waited 3 years for his sweet revenge on these cocksuckers. Remember they tried to get him fired? Sweeney remembers. In an irony to beat all ironies, Mike Rinders last hurrah as Spokesman was to handle Sweeney, and now becomes an exclusive interview on The Secrets of Scientology. The British serve revenge cold. There is some shitstorm comin' for DM on September 28th. Deeee:yes:licious.

Class! Claaaaasssss! Let's review now, open to page 63, where we read that in 2007 the BBC Panorama program Scientology and Me with John Sweeney aired to the highest ratings the program had ever had, and wound up being viewed over 14 Million times both live, on You Tube and on BBC Archives. This one is an HOUR from what I gather, which is unheard of. Strap in, butter the popcorn, as Sweeney is/was pissed. He waited 3 years for his sweet revenge on these cocksuckers. Remember they tried to get him fired? Sweeney remembers. In an irony to beat all ironies, Mike Rinders last hurrah as Spokesman was to handle Sweeney, and now becomes an exclusive interview on The Secrets of Scientology. The British serve revenge cold. There is some shitstorm comin' for DM on September 28th. Deeee:yes:licious.

That's what I'm thinking. Sweeny will want to have a very well prepared dish to serve up. I think it's going to be good.

TG1

Angelic Poster

That's exactly how I see it too, Ohteeate.

Wisened One

Crusader

Yep! Revenge is a dish best served cold.....and it is verrrry cold at BBC!!! :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I have deleted two posts that I was going to write.

They were both about suppressing my speech on certain subjects so that others would look more favorably on me, endorse a book of mine, or schedule me for a TV interview. They were about what I would have to do to myself in order to "make it go right" in true Int Base Escapee style.

But I decided not to write them.

And I wrote this instead.

I'm being a good boy.

If Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are not dirty low-down snakes to the core of their souls, then what they will end up creating is more than just their own fat bank accounts.

The evidence right now is mixed on that.

So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, and being a good boy.

And I will wait, and watch.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Never were there truer words spoken, and I would think that John Sweeney specifically has a point to prove after the debacle (and embarrassment) that he was embroiled in last time.

:drama2:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Don't just watch

If you 'connect' with the BBC's Panorama programme on the 28th - if it really affects you - please don't just passively watch it.

Obviously, I don't know exactly what we're going to see on the show, but please be prepared to write to the TV station. Please blog about it. Write a letter to your newspaper. Talk to your neighbours.

Most of all, write to your politicians. If you're horrified by what you learn, tell your representatives! That's how things really get changed. At best, a television documentary is a call to arms. If we do nothing about it, even a hard-hitting documentary is just entertainment.

Preaching to the converted is not necessary. We already know that Scientology is a scam. Popcorn on standby, by all means.... but stamps and envelopes too?

I hope so. I think it's time to create the British Xenophon.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Rinder: "We will see how much is covered in the program. I have held off on a lot of details (and still am) as I told Panorama they could have it first. Once the show is done, there’s no holds barred."

Yes, indeed. No excuses for Rinder after the show airs.

Paul

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
May be the meat, potatoes and gravy will finally meet this time.
I hope it will be Mike's Liability Formula to human mankind of sorts.
In terms of telling the truth, as an effective blow. I have a hope in MR.
I like the guy. Always did. Though I never met him in person. Just a notion.
Sorry for using the Scio terms anyone touchy. The memories too fresh.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you 'connect' with the BBC's Panorama programme on the 28th - if it really affects you - please don't just passively watch it.

Obviously, I don't know exactly what we're going to see on the show, but please be prepared to write to the TV station. Please blog about it. Write a letter to your newspaper. Talk to your neighbours.

Most of all, write to your politicians. If you're horrified by what you learn, tell your representatives! That's how things really get changed. At best, a television documentary is a call to arms. If we do nothing about it, even a hard-hitting documentary is just entertainment.

Preaching to the converted is not necessary. We already know that Scientology is a scam. Popcorn on standby, by all means.... but stamps and envelopes too?

I hope so. I think it's time to create the British Xenophon.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like Mike and Jesse are both going to come out swinging. Those two could do a lot of damage.

:woohoo:

Davey, better stock up on the adult diapers.

:shithitfan:

Oh, and don't forget the KY. :D

DMmeetscellmate.jpg