What's new

How the church will try to handle Marty Rathbun

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Apparently you don't get it yet, Flash, but there's not too much pro marty support on the boards and making a thread like this won't help the marty cause.

If there is any doubt about Marty Rathun's intentions, character or credablity it was caused by member's of OSA's team, pretending to be one of the boys on this website, with lots of healthy servings of "false Afinity" and "false Reality" and then sowing the seeds of doubt about Marty Rathbun until some posters bought it.

Of course they made sure that if anyone came on this website and picked up on what they were doing, they would be instantly jumped on by those connected to it, like is happening to me right now.

Only DM and the church of scientology wins when Marty Rathbun and others who have left the church and spoke out are attacked and reduced.

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
If there is any doubt about Marty Rathun's intentions, character or credablity it was caused by member's of OSA's team, pretending to be one of the boys on this website, with lots of healthy servings of "false Afinity" and "false Reality" and then sowing the seeds of doubt about Marty Rathbun until some posters bought it.

My "doubts" about marty's intentions, character and credibility come from his own website. IMO, he is an arrogant ass.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

Unless, of course, this website was put up by the pharmaceutical companies. If that's the case, then I'm sorry, marty. :coolwink:

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
The way I see this David Miscavige and the church of scientololgy have these two goals regarding Marty Rathbun:

1. To discredit Marty Rathbun in the eyes of the public with the help of Tommy Davis.

2. To turn the critics of scientology against Marty Rathbun with the help of OSA operatives coming onto web sites like this and then planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of people here until it sticks. Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all operatives involved.

If he can accomplish these two goals, David Miscavige has won and Marty Rathbun has lost.

everfree

Patron Meritorious
Why are you trying to take the attention off the fact that Zinj is running a black PR campaign against Marty Rathbun and now onto false accusations of me?

Zinj and others here have expressed their negative opinion of Marty, giving their reasons as being Marty's past - undisputable, admitted - criminality and abuse, failure to stand up to Miscaviges abuse while still in, lack of as yet being totally forthcoming, signs that he's still justifying some of his past criminality, and seeking to profit in some way, perhaps by trying to become leader of CofS 2.0.

It's not specious black pr like "Zinj is OSA" Given Marty's past, to greater or larger degree those are valid concerns, they aren't going to go away because you attack Zinj or anyone else.

What's going to put those concerns to rest is Marty actually addressing them by full disclosure: tell where the bodies are buried, give the bank account numbers. Miscavige up on the charges he deserves.

I try to argue patience, that Marty is making strides in that direction and to give him time but it's not going to go away no matter how much you try to apply black PR and positioning to try to stifle it - which in fact will only make the situation worse because that's the sort of tactic that people are afraid of Marty using.

everfree

Patron Meritorious

Do you think Marty's past actions may have something to do with his lack of "credibility"? Seeds of doubt? There's no doubt - he's a known quantity: he's a known abuser and criminal, responsible for many many hurt people.

The only doubt is whether he's man enough to do something about it or is he going to end up justifying his past and instead engage in tactics like stifle criticism through black pr and censorship.

I'd like to think he'll make good in the end, but not all signs point in that direction.

You still haven't answered my questions: does Marty know you're running this op? Does Marc know you are using his name to run it?

bts2free

Patron with Honors
L. Ron Hubbard created the Sea Org, the RPF, the GO and now OSA, Fair Game, Disconnection, Suppressive Person/PTS doctrines, people ordered into the bilges and chain lockers (including children), Overboarding, Metered Sec Checking and interrogation, SP declares, and so on. An insane, abusive, dangerous mind control Cult that has ruined people's lives. This was not the creation of David Miscavige.

DM works for L. Ron Hubbard.

Marty worked for DM. DM made Marty do a bunch of bad shit. Marty complied. Marty did a lot of illegal shit and bad things to people because DM ordered him to do it.

Marty got fed up working for David Miscavige, so now is going to go work for L. Ron Hubbard.

Do I need to draw a picture?

I think it's great seeing Marty speaking out and at war with DM and CoS. I'd like to see the CoS fall. Marty is helping with that process. But once all is said and done, and the CoS has fallen, Marty will go work for L. Ron Hubbard.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Unfortunately for DM, his worst enemy is not Mark Rathbun, Mike Rinder or any of the other high level executives that have left. His biggest problem is some poor anonymous schmuck that has been living is squalor as he eats a diet of rice and beans.

Sooner of later, even those panty-waists over at the D.O.J. are going to say enough is enough and indict this organization, Miscavige, Davis, and anyone else left in the bunker. It will be the poor unfortunate nameless souls that a RICO case will be based on, not the testimony of admitted liars like Rathbun and Rinder. Their testimony will be used to substantiate and corroborate the details of this abuse. Like a typical mob lawyer, Moxon will ruthlessly attack these former high ranking officials as thugs, liars, cheats, and scoundrels. These attacks will only lend credence to the stories being told by true victims of this obnoxious cult.

Any jury will be justly offended at the typical scientology attacks on these dedicated individuals with such "high crimes" as adultery (not relevant), not wearing one's hat (WTF), and other "thought crimes" (only penalized within scientology). As far as other "high crimes", does Miscavige think for one minute that a jury will hold the theft of small items like cigarettes and toiletries against these souls that have been living on less than $50.00 a week while his gourmet chefs prepare his nutritionally balanced yet tasty meals that he carefully eats to avoid spilling on his tailored suits and $500 egyptian cotton shirts?

Great post! Thanks:thumbsup:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Free World ?

Funny little Hubbard policies. They do not apply or work very well in a free world. And I see no evidence the Rathbun-Miscavige game isn't a setup. I see no evidence their game isn't a back-alley setup. And if they are actually "attacking" one another, so be it. Little insignificant predator combatants growling and snarling at one another.
Here, have a cold beer.

Since when is it a "Free World" ?

They are both in an obvious Nazi valence, popular amongst leaders

of the Scientology group for a very long time.

Were you there when Bill Franks came to destroy upstat FCDC in his destructive Nazi valence and leather jacket ?

Last edited:

Blue Spirit

Dream On !

I was at Flag when Carla Moxon was being scraped off the floor, after her daughter was electrocuted at Int. My wife and I had lunch with her. Rick Moxon is doing their dirty work, even after they allowed his daughter to die in that hole. If you could see what a real crew does safety wise before approaching a live high voltage vault, you would be impressed. Insulated gloves, special ladders, special boots, making damn sure it's turned OFF first. They did not get the real story on what happened to their daughter. They got an acceptable lie that made the CofS not responsible. Now, Rick leaving would be a great thing and welcome news. He knows some shit, believe me.

Your dreaming if you think Moxon would ever leave.

Blue Spirit

Arrogant Is True

My "doubts" about marty's intentions, character and credibility come from his own website. IMO, he is an arrogant ass.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

Unless, of course, this website was put up by the pharmaceutical companies. If that's the case, then I'm sorry, marty. :coolwink:

He is arrogant and in his last video about infiltration and dirty tricks, etc.

you can see clearly that he's doing a poor job of suppressing his

glee at all of the Fun he had doing these things.

Anybody would better DM, but Marty isn't clean. LOOK at the video again.

skollie

He is arrogant and in his last video about infiltration and dirty tricks, etc.

you can see clearly that he's doing a poor job of suppressing his

glee at all of the Fun he had doing these things.

Anybody would better DM, but Marty isn't clean. LOOK at the video again.

:thumbsup:
That's exactly how I felt when viewing it.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
L. Ron Hubbard created the Sea Org, the RPF, the GO and now OSA, Fair Game, Disconnection, Suppressive Person/PTS doctrines, people ordered into the bilges and chain lockers (including children), Overboarding, Metered Sec Checking and interrogation, SP declares, and so on. An insane, abusive, dangerous mind control Cult that has ruined people's lives. This was not the creation of David Miscavige.

Marty worked for DM. DM made Marty do a bunch of bad shit. Marty complied. Marty did a lot of illegal shit and bad things to people because DM ordered him to do it.

Marty got fed up working for David Miscavige, so now is going to go work for L. Ron Hubbard.

I think it's great seeing Marty speaking out and at war with DM and CoS. I'd like to see the CoS fall. Marty is helping with that process. But once all is said and done, and the CoS has fallen, Marty will go work for L. Ron Hubbard.

Good post! :thumbsup:

Wisened One

Crusader
L. Ron Hubbard created the Sea Org, the RPF, the GO and now OSA, Fair Game, Disconnection, Suppressive Person/PTS doctrines, people ordered into the bilges and chain lockers (including children), Overboarding, Metered Sec Checking and interrogation, SP declares, and so on. An insane, abusive, dangerous mind control Cult that has ruined people's lives.

This was not the creation of David Miscavige.

I think it's great seeing Marty speaking out and at war with DM and CoS. I'd like to see the CoS fall. Marty is helping with that process. But once all is said and done, and the CoS has fallen,

Marty will go work for L. Ron Hubbard.

:goodposting: :clap: :goodposting:

Questions: WILL Marty maybe 'wake-up' after all is said and done? (but for now, he HAS NOT and instead is trying to 'pick up pieces' 'make up damage' somehow by reforming tech, auditing people to 'repair' them, etc.

Let's hope so! :yes:

I'm pretty sure Marty's fully aware of the 'risks' he is taking by coming out to the Media on all this, that there will be no more Co$ (including FZ) after all this, and that he may not have a job anymore. (as an Auditor, I mean)... (Or maybe he will, idk).

bts2free

Patron with Honors
:goodposting: :clap: :goodposting:

Questions: WILL Marty maybe 'wake-up' after all is said and done? (but for now, he HAS NOT and instead is trying to 'pick up pieces' 'make up damage' somehow by reforming tech, auditing people to 'repair' them, etc.

Let's hope so! :yes:

I'm pretty sure Marty's fully aware of the 'risks' he is taking by coming out to the Media on all this, that there will be no more Co$ (including FZ) after all this, and that he may not have a job anymore. (as an Auditor, I mean)... (Or maybe he will, idk).

I asked Marty this on his site:

"Hey Marty, Do you remember when you and Greg Wilhere came back to Int from the Freewinds in the mid ’90’s, this is when I was an MAA in Gold. You and Greg trained us on how to do metered ethics interviews and interrogations that were not Sec Checks, but strictly interviews. These interviews were prepared with questions after studying a person’s ethics file along with data from a recent flap from their area. If there was a read on a question, that was taken up further until the data was gotten. After the interview, full ethics actions were taken up with that person. We didn’t do these types of metered ethics interviews until you and Wilhere came back from the Freewinds. My question for you is that this was after you had the chance to study pure LRH on your own. Were those interviews actually standard? Or was this something that DM and Wilhere wanted you to implement? Because on your return, the amount of metered investigations on base staff was like wild fire. From what I remember these interviews were based on the HCOB on Interviews and on another one where LRH talks about getting the truth out of a person being “silent.” I recall Hubbard using an example of being able to watch the needle while pointing to locations on a map and following up any reads."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/harassment-of-haggis-it-will-backfire/

It will be interesting to hear his reply to this if there is any. The comment is still awaiting moderation.

The fact of the matter is that when Marty and Wilhere returned from the Freewinds, ethics investigations on base staff members and areas increased enormously. It literally bacame a witch hunt like environment, moreso than it had been before because upon Marty and Greg's return, the MAA's were provided more ammunition to do "I'm not auditing you" metered ethics interviews on the base staff. MAA's only required meter training as a prerequisite to do these interviews.

Per Marty, his trip to the Freewinds after blowing, allowed him to study "pure LRH" on his own. I guess when he returned to the base, part of his "effective blow" was to implement this form of metered interview and invest tech. Per Marty and Wilhere when they returned, this was almost like "lost tech" not in use anymore.

I'd like to hear what Marty has to say about this as it affected many people on the base. I believe this "tech" is still in use at Int. I never had the opprtunity to see if it was exported down to lower levels.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
"martyrathbun09 // November 5, 2009 at 6:02 pm | Reply

John, good question. I need more time for complete answer, maybe a posting will do. Stay on me on this by email if you don’t see it in the next few days."

It is a good question...