What's new

How the church will try to handle Marty Rathbun

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
The church of scientology has these 2 goals regarding Marty Rathbun:

1. To discredit Marty Rathbun in the eyes of the public with the help of Tommy Davis and overt OSA.

2. To turn the critics of Scientology against Marty Rathbun with the help of covert OSA operatives posting onto web sites like ESMB. They do this by planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of other critics about Marty Rathbun and black PRing him until it sticks. Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all OSA operatives involved.

If OSA can accomplish these two goals, David Miscavige has won and Marty Rathbun has lost.

Notice how they don't state that what I posted above was incorrect?

byte301

Crusader

The point THEY were trying to make is that THEY know all that shit. THEIR give-a-damn's busted right now and THEY still want you to

STFU.gif

cuz THEY think you suck!:eyeroll:

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
The point THEY were trying to make is that THEY know all that shit. THEIR give-a-damn's busted right now and THEY still want you to

STFU.gif

cuz THEY think you suck!:eyeroll:

Well, of course, why wouldn't OSA know also?

What about the readers on this web site that don't know what OSA is up to?

What about them? Don't they deserve to know too?

Don't they want those readers to know also? Apparently not.

Could that be the reason they are so upset and want me to shut up? They don't want the other readers on ESMB to know too?

Plus, where's their arguments criticizing what said as being incorrect?

No arguments, just personal attacks.

Interesting.

byte301

Crusader
Well, of course, why wouldn't OSA know also?

What about the readers on this web site that don't know what OSA is up to?

What about them? Don't they deserve to know too?

Don't they want those readers to know also? Apparently not.

Could that be the reason they are so upset and want me to shut up? They don't want the other readers on ESMB to know too?

Plus, where's their arguments criticizing what said as being incorrect?

No arguments, just personal attacks.

Interesting.

You should know all about personal attacks, shouldn't you? And btw, THEY aren't upset. THEY are pulling your chain.

Do you honestly think you're the first person that's posted OSA tactics? There's probably a dozen threads on here about OSA. THEY didn't say you were incorrect about how OSA operates. You're just giving Marty more importance then THEY think he deserves.

As a matter of fact, Flashy, we even have some old timers here that were in the GO and they wrote the book on OSA. So tell us some more about OSA why don't you. We're all ears.:D

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Do you honestly think you're the first person that's posted OSA tactics?

Did I ever state that I was?

There's probably a dozen threads on here about OSA.

Good. Then why are you so upset about my thread about OSA? Is there something in it that's not in the others?

THEY didn't say you were incorrect about how OSA operates.

How could they when they know that I'm correct?

You're just giving Marty more importance then THEY think he deserves.

I'm giving "Marty" the proper importance he deserves, it is OSA who wants to undermine his credibility and lessen his importance.

As a matter of fact, Flashy, we even have some old timers here that were in the GO and they wrote the book on OSA. So tell us some more about OSA why don't you. We're all ears.:D

Thats fine. My goal was to inform those who don't already know about OSA's agenda or haven't read those other "OSA threads". 99% of the readers on this web site are not from the old GO and don't know.

If you don't like what I post, why don't you just stop reading and responding to it? Can't you just go to another thread?

You don't *have to* read and respond to what I post do you? It's not your job or "hat" is it "byte301"?

Flash,

You not only don't realize that you are not fooling anyone here, you yourself are being fooled by what we say.

I think you are our new mascot.

All those in favor of making Flash our new "Pitbull" say "Yea!"

The Anabaptist Jacques

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Again, my goal was to inform those who don't already know about OSA's agenda or haven't read those other "OSA threads".

Alot of which are archived and buried.

Most of the readers on this web site are not from the old GO and don't know what OSA is up to regarding Marty Rathbun.

I've been dealing with OSA ops for years and I know how to detect them and what their goals are AND how they react when they and their operations are being exposed.

My goal is that every single critic in the world knows also.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

1. To discredit Marty Rathbun in the eyes of the public with the help of Tommy Davis and overt OSA.

2. To turn the critics of Scientology against Marty Rathbun with the help of covert OSA operatives posting onto web sites like ESMB. They do this by planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of other critics about Marty Rathbun and black PRing him until it sticks. Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all OSA operatives involved.

If OSA can accomplish these two goals, David Miscavige has won and Marty Rathbun has lost.
Allright.., I'll acknowledge you on that! - It is true.. It's been confirmed.. You said it! - And you're right! - Thank you!!

Maybe you need to explain this to Marty Rathbun.. He seems to be rather hostile to the wrong people.. Like those who were declared before Miscaviges reign of terror. And people who dislike Hubbard. And people who think the 'tech' is dreck.. While being quite oblivious to possible OSA flunkies on his blog.

That said.. I think I can assure you that we do know how OSA will work this. We'll be looking for the signs.. And I'd even bet that we all will be on Martys side when (and I didn't say if!) OSA is obviously fucking with him..

We still won't help him save Scientology though.

:wiggle:

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Allright.., I'll acknowledge you on that! - It is true.. It's been confirmed.. You said it! - And you're right! - Thank you!!

Thanks Schwim!

You da man!

Maybe you need to explain this to Marty Rathbun..

I'm sure he already knows.

He seems to be rather hostile to the wrong people.. Like those who were declared before Miscaviges reign of terror. And people who dislike Hubbard.

It's understandable to me that he would not embrace every single nut outside the church and those who would destroy what is good about Scientology because they are insane.

That said.. I think I can assure you that we do know how OSA will work this. We'll be looking for the signs.. And I'd even bet that we all will be on Martys side when (and I didn't say if!) OSA is obviously fucking with him..

I know that you know Schwim but not everyone in the world knows what you know and my goal is to reach them too.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Are you serious? - Or did you just have nutz moment?

:duh:

You do realize that there are people in the world who are crazy and want everyone to die and want to destroy anything that would help people?

Even if there was only one thing in Scientology that would help people, that one thing should be saved and protected.

Lets not throw out the baby with the bath water.

Schwim, life isn't black and white but shades of gray.

You do realize that there are people in the world who are crazy and want everyone to die and want to destroy anything that would help people?

Even if there was only one thing in Scientology that would help people, that one thing should be saved and protected.

Lets not throw out the baby with the bath water.

Schwim, life isn't black and white but shades of gray.

Why don't you start a Hitler Appreciation thread? ... I hear he was a stanch animal rights activist

http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id11.html

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Nice try, but the only seeds of doubt are planted by MR himself - by the things he's NOT saying.