What's new

How the church will try to handle Marty Rathbun

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey there FLASH

Not at all, I'm saying you are a garden variety retard and a weak troll, your post I'm responding to pretty much reinforces it.

I gotta question for ya.
Is "garden variety troll' your processing level?
And is "weak troll" your training level?
Or is it vice a verse?
This data is important as I do have some comments to make but I do not wish for you to get pneumonia.

I gotta question for ya.
Is "garden variety troll' your processing level?
And is "weak troll" your training level?
Or is it vice a verse?
This data is important as I do have some comments to make but I do not wish for you to get pneumonia.

It was "garden variety retard" not "garden variety troll"

Since you are the one who started the conspiracy-theory ball rolling, Flashy, and since you're obviously trying to position 'criticizes Marty Rathbun = possible OSA spy', let me throw my own conspiracy-fish into the feeding frenzy.

Maybe you're Marty's OSA arm on the new Scientology 2.0 org board!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
And those 'opinions' derive from the Ethsucks-Admin-Tech implants.

Well, you know, it's his frame of reference. Whether that be right or wrong (and since I don't believe in package deals, I say that he would have correct opinions, incorrect opinions and in between opinions) and so that doesn't make him a troll.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear One--

Well, you know, it's his frame of reference. Whether that be right or wrong (and since I don't believe in package deals, I say that he would have correct opinions, incorrect opinions and in between opinions) and so that doesn't make him a troll.

I do like -how you grant beingness and goodness-to those that I don't--I imagine it is a tough job! Carry on.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Flash,

Being anti Rathbun or having reservations and concerns about Marty Rathbun doth not an OSA bot make. I know some very sharp people here and on a.r.s. who don't trust the guy completely and in some cases, not at all. I'm inclined to cut him some slack but I'm not without some reservations of my own. But even those who are vehemently angry with Marty Rathbun aren't OSA bots and aren't assisting OSA, inadvertently or deliberately or in between.

This is a line of reasoning I've always hated. It's one that some critics tend to use over and over. You're saying or doing this, you're helping OSA. Oh look, OSA's behind every bush. I just had a discussion with someone about that on a.r.s. the other day. It's fucking inane, hauling OSA out every time someone isn't happy with someone else. Someone from here who was recently banned used to do that a lot as does a very high profile critic. It's stupid no matter WHO says it.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Aw cummon Fluffy. It's not like you haven't watched TruthSeeker on ARS for years. Surely you recognize him? All we're missing so far is reposting of Dorian and the demand that everybody post a list of 'OSA Posters' to prove they're not OSA.

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Aw cummon Fluffy. It's not like you haven't watched TruthSeeker on ARS for years. Surely you recognize him? All we're missing so far is reposting of Dorian and the demand that everybody post a list of 'OSA Posters' to prove they're not OSA.

Zinj

Oh, fuck, do you really think so? I think TS got outed, didn't he?

And you think Flash is TS or someone like that? Bummer!

You know that indoc'd church members sound a lot like OSA bots sometimes...I was hoping Flash was the real deal-io.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Oh, fuck, do you really think so? I think TS got outed, didn't he?

And you think Flash is TS or someone like that? Bummer!

You know that indoc'd church members sound a lot like OSA bots sometimes...I was hoping Flash was the real deal-io.

He already posted here on ESMB as TruthSeeker but was pretty quickly banned. He's still posting under that nick on Marty's site. The style (minus the more usual spamming of multiples) is identical.

Zinj