What's new

How to exit a woman from scientology - Volney vs Hubbard's Tone scale - Trap Exposed

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Consider the implication of the following claim...of this change... of this alteration...of prior art:

In the Book of E-meter Drills (i believe it was here) there is a note by Hubbard stating that the MEN read 3.0 on the TA knob of the E-meter and that WOMEN read at 2.0 on the TA knob as normal...

In this thread titled 1/10th of 1 percent of Scientology, written by Hubbard's son:

The basic and major tenet of the Magick is: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Now, of course, I give you here the exact quote of the many my father was quoting. HE always put his own twist and turn to it to make LRH the Source. LRH the Creator.
LINK to ESMB Thread

The pattern of altering the sources he stole from is admitted.

Ron's son goes on to state:
We had, of course, used the Magick on a few women up to that point, but I didn't know it was Magick. I just had thought it was theatrics; adding spice to sex; dad doing his sexual thing and letting Junior tag along.

Well, here is some of Hubbard's "Magick" exposed for all to see as well as an examplwe of Hubbard altering prior art to both make it his own, but to make it into "Magick":

This is an image of the Tone Scale - in relation to the TA knob of an E-meter (c) 1957 by Volney Matheson, the inventor of the e-meter:

volney-tone.jpg

Zoom in a bit to read what Volney describes about 2.0 on TA knob and 3.0 on TA knob.

3.0 - is described as "Sitting on top of the world" and pictures a lovely lady posing...

2.0 - AVERAGE NORMAL "One or two major worries, many lesser anxieties"

1.0 - Acute distress

In The Book of E-meter Drills "compiled by Mary Sue Hubbard" Hubbard claims that the normal Tone arm reading for MEN is 3.0 and that Normal for women is 2.0!!!

All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why! [Corydon, p. 53] ...
LINK

Hubbard wanted women to be his objects...

If you need to read this posting a 2nd a third time, I truly understand...

Please reach your own conclusion as to why Hubbard ALTERED Volney's Tone scale to suit his own aims.

It appears to me that he intentionally defined women as neurotic, seeking to reenforce by will a countenance that could be controlled and used.

regards
Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

Lexing Jenkins

Patron with Honors
Re: How to exit a woman from scientology - Volney vs Hubbard's Tone scale - Trap Expo

Reminds me of a quote from the movie Anchorman.. "You are just a woman with a small brain".

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How to exit a woman from scientology - Volney vs Hubbard's Tone scale - Trap Expo

Could it be women just had jacked high TA around Ron? and were naturally Tone twos?

1961 "e-meter essentials"

Theory
10. Thus we see that the E-Meter basically registers the body at two (female) or three (male) on the Tone Arm.

1968 Fifth edition "e-meter essentials"

Theory

10. Thus we see that the E-Meter basically registers the body at two (female) or three (male) on the Tone Arm.

Jeez that Pic exerts a bit of eyestrain Arnie.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron

It was meant to be a "dead male body" and "dead female body". Dead meaning thetanless.

That's what my book introducing the E-meter said.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well not quite correct per 1961 & 1968, it states if the Satan is dead or fully alive just to confuse.

Tell me Leon how would he have tested a dead Thetan to know it is dead?

If a thetan is ‘dead’ he doesn’t add to or subtract from the reading.

If a thetan is ‘partially alive’ he adds or subtracts from the reading.

If a thetan is ‘fully alive’ he is not necessarily inside the body he controls and so does not add to or subtract from the reading.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Better image.

volney_tone_circle_1954_a.jpg

volney_tone_circle_1954_b.jpg

freethinker

Sponsor

INTERESTING THAT SOMETHING IMMORTAL CAN BE CONSIDERED DEAD AND CAN BE FROZEN BY ALCOHOL AND GLYCOL:lol:
Well not quite correct per 1961 & 1968, it states if the Satan is dead or fully alive just to confuse.

If a thetan is ‘fully alive’ he is not necessarily inside the body he controls and so does not add to or subtract from the reading.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron

I always suspected that you could not duplicate plain english. Now I have certainty on it.

Read my post again and see what I said.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here's a quote of some sort - not sure of the exact wording but it is more or less right:

" What is Greatness? It is the ability to continue to love another in spite of all reasons not to."

The answer is Love.

"But above all these things lies the ability of a person to grant beingness to the moment, to the past, to the future, to other persons and his own things. To grant beingness, and then not to be afraid of it. And if you have granted beingness, continue then granting beingness, instead of stopping doing it, just because one part of it has hit you."

Two Rules for happy Living:

1. Be willing to experience anything.
2. Cause only those things others can experinece easily.

The rules are perfectly good - nothing wrong there. Unfortunately he himself could not live by either of them while being very insistent that others do so in their relationship with him.

I always suspected that you could not duplicate plain english. Now I have certainty on it.

you talk Scn talk, but dont walk it Leon.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

I believe seeking refuge in Ad Hominems is done by those who are unable to address a man's arguments.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

reminds me on joke I read few days ago on friends facebook page...
he asks his girlfriend where she is - they spouse to meet in centre of town later...
and she was probably over there already and she replays "I am where I spouse to be..."
and he answers "while you there ,bring me a sandwich..."
it was a joke - like women spouse to be only in kitchen ( or bed).....
big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

There just is not much that old Mo ron Hubbard claimed to be "source" of that he didn't steal from somone elses work.

practice

Patron with Honors

For the record, does anyone know the first date that Hubbard mentioned the Tone Scale in any of his lectures or publications?

Pierrot

Patron with Honors

For the record, does anyone know the first date that Hubbard mentioned the Tone Scale in any of his lectures or publications?

Dianetics, the Original Thesis, January 1948 - ?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

I did not anticipate his use of prior art being of so much interest in this thread.

It is the evidence of Hubbard's intent to do harm that blows me away...setting a bobby trap for women...

I believe that there is enough pain, already, in this world without any one creating misery intentionally.

Leland

Crusader

So you are posting that La Fatty, altered and shunted the entire female contingency of scientology....by saying Females bodies are at 2.0 on an emeter tone arm...and male bodies are at 3.0!

Really amazing , thanks.

I wonder if LRH ever really checked it out for himself....or just altered Volney's original information.

I wonder if LRH ever went to a morgue and checked out dead bodies on an e-meter? There is no mention of this in any scientology info that I've heard of.

I didn't make much sense to me anyway.....human bodies come in all different sizes and shapes.....