What's new

How to Rehab a Scientologist's Doubt CONTEST - winner gets $100 or more.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay SP's...let's play a game! Come on out of apathy and have some theta fun, okay?

Rehab the DOUBT for any Scientologist.

Come up with a Short little Slogan that if your loved ones in Scientology saw it - they would

1. Just have to look at the internet
2. Buy every book written by every SP critical to Scientology and/or Watch "Going Clear" and other documentaries written about the Suppressive Organization disguised as a "relgion"
3. LEAVE Scientology and never look back.
4. BLOW Scientology staff or Sea Org.

Are you ready to start?

Okay good! START!!

I will personally give $100 - anyone else willing to contribute to the motion. We can publish a book for Ex Scientologist's who can email, mail or just say a few words to get their loved ones in doubt - OUT!

If their loved ones just got back from FLAG, ASHO (Ass Hole) or AOLA (A-Hole) and have been freshly brain washed to "believe" Scientology works again - these handy little slogan's will rehab their doubt and possibly get them out...

In 10 words or less...(the less the better)

We will pay you $100 CASH for coming up with the most powerful Slogan to get Scientologist's to LOOK at the internet about Scientology, get them to doubt and not participate any longer or BLOW!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology... the precise science of

Clearing Bank Accounts since 1952

or....

"What other religion starts their members learning tricks from "Big Legue Sales"?

or ...

"You will never be the same again after you learn the truth about your leader, founder and religion...GOOGLE SCIENTOLOGY!"

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
If it works so well why is the planet not clear yet?

If it works so well why did Ron drop the body before the planet was handled?

If it works so well why do people do better when they leave?

If it works so well why would anyone not be able to leave?

If it works so well... Why do you have thoughts of leaving?

If it works so well why does it not work all the time for everyone?

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Back when they were still calling me I got a couple of breakdowns and honest communication when I asked "Are you really OK?"

But usually, I followed up with, have you seen a dentist, do you get plenty of sleep, are you eating healthy food, and last but not least, what does your MOTHER think?

If their mom isn't also brainwashed, their mothers don't think much of it, let me tell you.
And there are very few people on this planet, (on this planet) who don't believe their mother loves them.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Back when they were still calling me I got a couple of breakdowns and honest communication when I asked "Are you REALLY OK?".

But usually, I followed up with, have you seen a dentist, do you get plenty of sleep, are you eating healthy food, and last but not least, what does your MOTHER think?

If their mom isn't also brainwashed, their mothers don't think much of it, let me tell you.
And there are very few people on this planet, (on this planet) who don't believe their mother loves them.

grep

Patron
I feel like I've got through to individuals a few times but the one for sure that I know of happened at the PAC Base Relaunch. It was after the event as everyone was leaving and this one guy started shouting at me from across the street. As he crossed I met him at the sidewalk and we had a calm discussion as we walked to the corner of Fountain and N. Catalina. Mind you I'm a never-in so the conversation consisted of him initially belittling me for criticizing without being a scientologist. I "passed his test" on some of his initial questions he asked me and he seemed to open up. As we were talking I saw one of the bike guards slowly approaching us. I told the man that the guard was going to come up and separate us and he would not be allowed to talk with me further. He didn't have time to respond as the guard did just that. To my surprise the man actually started confronting the guard on why he couldn't talk with me. The guard talked back and forth with him and the guy followed whatever instructions were given. It was clear though, I asked him if he was really free and shortly after he was unable to discuss anything with me. His facial expressions said it all. With that said here are my go-to's.

If you are really free why can't you read critical websites?

You are devoting your life to this so be sure they are devoted to you.

Do you ever wonder about why so much money is spent on ensuring the echo chamber you live in isn't pierced?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Right before Hubbard died, he admitted he failed.

There are no Clears. There are no OTs.

How much money have you "donated"? When will it end?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "10 words or less" rule seems to have been forgotten already. Even by Knows.:duh:

Maybe that proves all here are Special Persons with Special Permissions to break the rules.

Q: how many clears and OTs can recite KSW1 from recall?

Q: can all OT 3s recall the date of their completion?

PS just saw on the underground bunker mark bunkers request for a little help and he can have half of my winnings

Q: has your ruin Scientology promised to handle still there?

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

If the tech works, why did Hubbard need drugs and alcohol?

Why doesn't Miscavige postulate to grow a bit taller?

Why do more people go broke than gain havingness?

Did Hubbard say "The tech is free, keep it so."?

If the tech works, why all the security checks?

Why did Hubbard use a comic book character as the main being in OTIII?

Why does the 'church' of Scientology spend more on lawyers than it does on social betterment projects?

David Miscavige has over $2 billion in funds, what do staff get paid?

Your org is not the only one that is way down on membership.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
LRH says "SP's speak in Generalities"

"WHO ARE YOUR SP"s that keep changing the tech?"

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Okay SP's...let's play a game! Come on out of apathy and have some theta fun, okay?

Rehab the DOUBT for any Scientologist.

Come up with a Short little Slogan that if your loved ones in Scientology saw it - they would

1. Just have to look at the internet
2. Buy every book written by every SP critical to Scientology and/or Watch "Going Clear" and other documentaries written about the Suppressive Organization disguised as a "relgion"
3. LEAVE Scientology and never look back.
4. BLOW Scientology staff or Sea Org.

Are you ready to start?

Okay good! START!!

I will personally give $100 - anyone else willing to contribute to the motion. We can publish a book for Ex Scientologist's who can email, mail or just say a few words to get their loved ones in doubt - OUT!

If their loved ones just got back from FLAG, ASHO (Ass Hole) or AOLA (A-Hole) and have been freshly brain washed to "believe" Scientology works again - these handy little slogan's will rehab their doubt and possibly get them out...

In 10 words or less...(the less the better)

We will pay you $100 CASH for coming up with the most powerful Slogan to get Scientologist's to LOOK at the internet about Scientology, get them to doubt and not participate any longer or BLOW!

SP handing out free $100 bills on ESMB!!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's another one...

"Scientology - the higher up the Bridge the more "Delusion Determined" one becomes!

get

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
I always tried to be somewhat cynical at the events, although often I'd be really impressed by the videos and expansion news.

I think it might be worth pointing.to something a lot of them are avoiding confronting - the faked expansion.

Here are four sentences in 10 words or less.

Scientology stopped expanding decades ago. The WHY is interesting. (9)

Ideal Orgs: Potemkin villages for people less intelligent than you. (10)

COB pushes buildings instead of services to hide Scientology's decline! (10)

Was auditing replaced by expensively faked expansion to hide corruption? (10)

phenomanon

Canyon
I always tried to be somewhat cynical at the events, although often I'd be really impressed by the videos and expansion news.

I think it might be worth pointing.to something a lot of them are avoiding confronting - the faked expansion.

Here are four sentences in 10 words or less.

Scientology stopped expanding decades ago. The WHY is interesting. (9)

Ideal Orgs: Potemkin villages for people less intelligent than you. (10)

COB pushes buildings instead of services to hide Scientology's decline! (10)

Was auditing replaced by expensively faked expansion to hide corruption? (10)

Hello, Edwardo.
Well said.