How to Wipe Out Miscaviage

lexmark

Patron with Honors
Miscaviage is lining his pockets according to a conversation I had with a guy who's parents are still in Scientology and is disconnected. I do not wish to mention names but this guy was at the top and had lots of communication with Miscaviage, Starkey and others.

LRH when he wrote the advanced course materials made them very secret and if I remember correctly wrote something about secrecy which created curiosity and made people want to know what was on the next level. The only way they could find out about the next level is to pay for it. This also created the demand to get better and get up to OT8 which will expose everything and you will become OT.

The OT levels are all on the internet if you do a google search. Expose these levels somehow and get rid of the secrecy and Miscaviage will have to get a job in order to keep lining his pockets

Feral

Rogue male
Miscaviage is lining his pockets according to a conversation I had with a guy who's parents are still in Scientology and is disconnected. I do not wish to mention names but this guy was at the top and had lots of communication with Miscaviage, Starkey and others.

LRH when he wrote the advanced course materials made them very secret and if I remember correctly wrote something about secrecy which created curiosity and made people want to know what was on the next level. The only way they could find out about the next level is to pay for it. This also created the demand to get better and get up to OT8 which will expose everything and you will become OT.

The OT levels are all on the internet if you do a google search. Expose these levels somehow and get rid of the secrecy and Miscaviage will have to get a job in order to keep lining his pockets

If it were so simple we would be very relaxed indeed.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
David Miscavige is merely the current face of Scientology. Admittedly, since he holds the bank books like Ron before him, he's as invinceable as Scientology.

Does he have an 'heir'? A 'designated successor?' :)
hehe

wouldn't that be a question for a reporter.

Mr Miscavige, if you were to fall over dead tomorrow or suffer a stroke... who would replace you?

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'd *love* to see that answer

Zinj

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
huh?

Zinj,

While there might not be a dedicated successor, who do you think would become the new COB if Miscavige were to drop dead/become a vegitable in the result of a stroke or heart attack? Personally I think that the CST lawyers would step in and figure it out from there, am interested in the speculation of others on this.

Pete

Zinjifar

Zinj,

While there might not be a dedicated successor, who do you think would become the new COB if Miscavige were to drop dead/become a vegitable in the result of a stroke or heart attack? Personally I think that the CST lawyers would step in and figure it out from there, am interested in the speculation of others on this.

Pete

Nobody

Like Ron before him, David Miscavige believes he *is* Scientology and there are not only no plans for succession, but even the suggestion of such a plan would very likely result in a new hole in the desert.

Zinj

Zinjifar

I'm serious. People are always asking 'what's the one question?'

OK, ask David Miscavige who would take over if he keeled over with a stroke.

There *is* no answer. There can't be. If there were, Davey would have to have him murdered :)

It's hilarious.

Ask the pope who would replace him, you'll get an answer. Ask the president of the US, there's a whole line of succession.

Scientology is the most important salvation for the universe...

Who would replace David Miscavige if a rock fell on his head?

Let's *ask*

Zinj

Zinjifar

But what happens if the flow of money dried up

I pretty much assume that there is little inflow from the orgs nowdays. Admittedly, they're being sucked dry, but, Scientology is no longer subsisting on 'public' donations.

Scientology already has billions socked away and could, if it chose to, existt purely on the earnings of its principal.. if it wanted to

It doesn't. I suspect that there is a much more complicated scheme going down to limit damage.

Zinj

Zinjifar

Ask Marty Rathbun :)

Ask him who David Miscavige's designated successor is while you're at it

I don't think you'll ge an answer to either :)

Zinj

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Gosh Zinge, that's a really good question. Like Ronny I doubt that he actually would trust any one else. I guess it would be the same scramble, a couple of issues one naming a successor and another one explaining that the original one was out ethics. Eventually a few pictures of Davey with a needle in the arm would make it to the net, etc etc

Zinjifar

Gosh Zinge, that's a really good question. Like Ronny I doubt that he actually would trust any one else. I guess it would be the same scramble, a couple of issues one naming a successor and another one explaining that the original one was out ethics. Eventually a few pictures of Davey with a needle in the arm would make it to the net, etc etc

Would you sell a life insurance policy to David Miscavige's 'designated successor'?

You'd have to be a braver or stupider man than I :)

Zinj

Zinjifar

What's the difference between a Cult and a mainstream 'religion'???

A mainstream religion can answer the question of who will take over when the head honcho dies.

Scientology *can't*

Zinj

Lavalyte

Patron with Honors
Ask Marty Rathbun :)

Ask him who David Miscavige's designated successor is while you're at it

I don't think you'll ge an answer to either :)

Zinj

Oh, there's an answer. a PR answer... something along the lines of 'a new leader will be chosen by a (mythical) council of Church Elders". If I had to guess.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh, there's an answer. a PR answer... something along the lines of 'a new leader will be chosen by a (mythical) council of Church Elders". If I had to guess.

or................

ACCEPTABLE TRUTH ANSWER: Yes, our Church's Founder, L. Ron Hubbard, in his great wisdom and foresight laid out a comprehensive and exacting succession plan in Church policy several decades ago. Those legal instruments and procedures are in place and well-prepared in any eventuality. However, as with the US Government and all major international organizations that are targeted by hate groups and terrorists, we naturally take extreme care to confidentially safeguard our internal policies in a way that provides security to our parishioners and their families, as i am sure you would want for your family and loved ones.

Last edited:

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Nobody

Like Ron before him, David Miscavige believes he *is* Scientology and there are not only no plans for succession, but even the suggestion of such a plan would very likely result in a new hole in the desert.

Zinj

by the time DM drops his body, LRH will be back on-lines in his new body and ready to pick up from there. :D

-PWC

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Who would replace David Miscavige if a rock fell on his head?

The rock, having assumed the stronger valence? It would then approve as many submissions from juniors as Miscavige does and would originate far fewer destructive orders. Be a lot cheaper too — no need for a personal chef, skin-flake picker-upper, etc.

Paul

Wisened One

Crusader
Lex:

Sounds like you are referring to what's called a 'Mystery Sandwich' (used VERY often to keep scn's reeled in and either paying (or working) for their next course or auditing. It's a tool especially used by the Reg's to make the public pay for their next thing. :eyeroll:

Don't know what will happen once DM's gone. It'll be interesting to see..:drama:

byte301

Crusader
The rock, having assumed the stronger valence? It would then approve as many submissions from juniors as Miscavige does and would originate far fewer destructive orders. Be a lot cheaper too — no need for a personal chef, skin-flake picker-upper, etc.

Paul

Damn. I just spit coffee on my moniter again! Paul, if I start a pledgie to help me buy a new moniter I expect you to be the first donor!

:hysterical: