He's tried to convert other celebs

Did he abandon his daughter?

It became popular to hate him
Read More: http://www.nickiswift.com/34655/tom-cruise-became-hated-hollywood/

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes...

But he gets a BFF :confused2:

The most competent, the most intelligent, the more tolerant, the more compassionate being he ever met :yes:
And don't forget, Tom has met the leaders of the leaders...

Who among you can have such friend ????? :confused2:
Such a friendship worth way more than any trillions of moments of fame, :yes:
because it's a true friendship that will stand for the next billion of years :yes:

[video]https://youtu.be/YnDc8_56BdE[/video]

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Good overview article!
Cruise's glory days are over.

Read More: http://www.nickiswift.com/34655/tom-cruise-became-hated-hollywood/

Great read. The story does mention that Isabella Cruise has had a child--does anyone know if this is true? I can't find anything online about it & thought I'd read recently that Nicole Kidman says she is looking forward to becoming a Grandmother one day.
For what it's worth, I still cannot believe Cruise hasn't had any contact with his youngest daughter. You just know if he had, it would make headlines since he's come across as such a deadbeat at this point. Then again, I bet Katie Holmes counts off each day Cruise doesn't come around on her calendar with a big :happydance:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Also,

Something very important to remember
it's the first ever Oscar Tom won (for best supporting actor) :yes:

That may explains why he is such mooved and touched. :blush:
The $cientology Academy awards have finally acknowledged his achievements

Actually there is a lot of gossips going on in Hollywood
Well so much jalousy and envy
Since it's no secret anymore

That Tom Cruze is in the docket
to become the first ever star featured on [STRIKE]Hollywood Boulevard[/STRIKE] L. Ron Hubtard Way
The first ever celeb star embedded on the Road to freedom

l-ron-hubbard-2.jpg

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great read. The story does mention that Isabella Cruise has had a child--does anyone know if this is true? I can't find anything online about it & thought I'd read recently that Nicole Kidman says she is looking forward to becoming a Grandmother one day.
For what it's worth, I still cannot believe Cruise hasn't had any contact with his youngest daughter. You just know if he had, it would make headlines since he's come across as such a deadbeat at this point. Then again, I bet Katie Holmes counts off each day Cruise doesn't come around on her calendar with a big :happydance:

Tom Cruise 'has been spending time with Suri and has been dating a ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Tom-Cruise-spending-time-daughter-Suri-dating-British-woma...
Oct 26, 2016 - Tom Cruise has been making movies back-to-back since his 2012 ... Close again: Tom Cruise spent five days with daughter Suri in England in ...

Tom Cruise & Suri's Reunion: He Flies Her To UK For His Birthday ...
hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/26/tom-cruise-suri-reunion-birthday-scientology/

Oct 26, 2016 - Suri Cruise finally got to have a reunion with her famous father, Tom Cruise, after reportedly not seeing him for three years, according to a new ...

Tom Cruise Reunites with Daughter Suri - People
people.com/celebrity/tom-cruise-reunites-with-daughter-suri/

Sep 23, 2016 - Tom Cruise was reunited with his daughter, Suri, in the U.K. on Tuesday. The 7-year-old, who lives in New York City with her mom, Katie ...

Tom Cruise 'spending time with daughter Suri again after finding love ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../tom-cruise-spending-time-with-daughter-suri-again-after-fi...

Oct 26, 2016 -
TOM Cruise has started spending time with his daughter Suri again ... of this year and flew her to the UK in early July to celebrate his birthday.

Tom Cruise Finally Reunited WIth Daughter Suri Years After Divorce ...

www.parentherald.com/.../tom-cruise-finally-reunited-daughter-suri-years-divorce-kat...

Oct 27, 2016 - Tom Cruise and Suri Cruise were said to have reunited recently when the actor had his daughter brought to England to celebrate his birthday.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
This is a link to an INQUISITR article about Suri having a fun day with her two older cousins at an amusement park in Santa Monica on Super Bowl day.

There's not really any new information in it and I posted it because one word made me think of something I hadn't considered before. The word is "homeschooling," in relation to speculation that Katie didn't want Suri home-schooled in Scientology being a key cause of the divorce.

I had never considered homeschooling before, but it kind of makes sense. I'm not saying it's true. It could just be another tabloid article rehashing rumors. Before, I guessed that Katie and Tom may have disagreed over Suri being sent to either a Scientology school, but more likely just sent into an org to begin processing. But what if, being privileged the way he was, Tom wanted someone to come into their home and begin training Suri in Scientology? That could have been an issue for Katie. Of course, that isn't traditional homeschooling either, because homeschooling is when a parent teaches. But it would be schooling at home.

I'm sure Tom started laying the Scientology on Suri too, in a way that made Katie cringe.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
"The private school, which is based just outside the town of Sheridan, in Oregon, teaches children from first to twelfth grade, and Tom probably envisages Suri going there now that she’s about to turn eight years old in April, which enables her to become a full-time boarder."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-humiliating-punishments.html#ixzz4Y3jfCyYg

article-2581317-1C454B0500000578-393_634x422.jpg

Scientology central: These aerial shots of The Delphian School near Sheridan, Oregon, reveal where Tom Cruise educated his children Connor and Isabella. The pictures show the main school building along with its living facilities and dreaded isolation cells and ethhics room

JustSheila

Crusader
Tom Cruise Movies Featured on Hulu with 2 Star Movies, Lol!

Looks like Tom Cruise's acting career is on a rocket ride to oblivion.

Hulu has been going downhill for some time now, with less and less new movies and usually 2-star. No new 5 stars, a couple of 4 stars, lots of 3 and 2 stars. Bummed that they're no longer picking up good movies. At least the television show streaming is still pretty good, though.

Since Hulu seems to be unable to afford good new movies anymore yet manages to lease all the Tom Cruise movies, they must be getting them at fire sale prices. Hulu even has Tom Cruise's more recently made movies, right there with the 2-stars with endless boring sequels and other movies with unknown producers and actors.

Not that anyone watches them. The TV serials and curent downloads are why most folks sign up for Hulu, but they have to have something in their movie section, right?

(Grandma, who's Tom Cruise? He looks weird. Let's watch something else...) :laugh:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes...

But he gets a BFF :confused2:

The most competent, the most intelligent, the more tolerant, the more compassionate being he ever met :yes:
And don't forget, Tom has met the leaders of the leaders...

Who among you can have such friend ????? :confused2:
Such a friendship worth way more than any trillions of moments of fame, :yes:
because it's a true friendship that will stand for the next billion of years :yes:

Just wait until Tom Cruise finds out the truth about Scientology, David Miscavige and the founder - El Con Blubbard...

I think he will LOOK - soon - and long BEFORE he drops his body knowingly and willingly to move on to Target Two with the #1 Big Bean - L Ron Hubbard.:yes:

Jump

Operating teatime
Just wait until Tom Cruise finds out the truth about Scientology, David Miscavige and the founder - El Con Blubbard...

I think he will LOOK - soon - and long BEFORE he drops his body knowingly and willingly to move on to Target Two with the #1 Big Bean - L Ron Hubbard.:yes:

I'd say he has already looked and cognited those wholetrack prison warden psychs have really set the world on a bad path and Mr Hubbard was the only one who has taped the path to let all non-DB humanitarians strive to the level of ultra extreme Excalibur humanitariolus.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
...and that stoopid hubcap he's wearing 'round his neck! :nooo: Like that rapper who wears a clock on a gaudy gold(ish) chain...

Jack

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

...and that stoopid hubcap he's wearing 'round his neck! :nooo: Like that rapper who wears a clock on a gaudy gold(ish) chain...

flav%20b_zpsistonvcx.jpg
H

"Hey, check dis out!
Yo, it be past 2 o'clock! Is y'all
motherfuckin' stats up like Mr. Cruise?!"

--Flava Flav

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Tom Cruise's security team blocks Sydney's Cross City tunnel to avoid paparazzi after Hollywood star touches down in Australia ahead of The Mummy premiere
By Jade Watkins and Kristy Johnson For Daily Mail Australia

Tom Cruise has made his much anticipated arrival in Australia ahead of the premiere of his new movie The Mummy.
The 54-year-old Hollywood star touched down in a private jet on Monday morning.
Following his arrival, the actor's security team blocked a major Sydney tunnel in an effort to avoid paparazzi.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4528772/Tom-Cruise-arrives-Sydney.html#ixzz4iqapYFVa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is exactly the sort of thing that makes people hate Tom Cruise and other celebrities like him.

It's not quite the big deal that the Daily Mail makes it out to be - Sydneysiders have been boycotting the ridiculous high tolls of the practically useless Cross City Tunnel for so long, most have forgotten it even exists, so it doesn't get that much traffic under the best of conditions. :hysterical: Gotta love the Aussies. :hifive:

The expressway tunnel cost about $680 mil to build and was only completed mid-2005. Due to its expensive tolls and lack of traffic, mid-2014, it was sold for $475 mil, a huge loss. Sydneysiders were pretty angry about the extravagant waste of taxpayer dollars to build it and the years of terrible bottlenecks for the construction when the route didn't go where it needed to relieve congestion in the first place.

But shutting a tunnel to public for the exclusive use of an actor is just the sort of thing Clover Moore, Sydney Mayor, would do. :eyeroll: She's such a flake with television celebrities and acted like a schoolgirl over Oprah Winfrey, paying for a huge lit, "O" on the Sydney Bridge as the city's New Year's Eve message during Oprah's visit. That certainly caused an uproar and controversy! :omg: It's not like she's a politician, or Australian, or some special humanitarian or anything. At least Oprah had the decency to appear on OZ television and participated in an old tradition, personally climbing the Sydney Bridge. :yes: Word is Oprah also got a good taste of the resentment Aussies felt for her special treatment and Oprah was glad to leave, never to return. :hysterical:

No doubt Tom Cruise will snub Sydney television and traditions, no matter how much Sydney Mayor Moore bows and scrapes to peddle for his attention. More importantly, Sydneysiders will surely let him know what they think of his special treatment and then snubbing their goodwill and magical city. I'm counting on it. :yes:

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4528772/Tom-Cruise-arrives-Sydney.html#ixzz4iqapYFVa

But shutting a tunnel to public for the exclusive use of an actor is just the sort of thing Clover Moore, Sydney Mayor, would do. :eyeroll: She's such a flake with television celebrities and acted like a schoolgirl over Oprah Winfrey,

From the article
Several black Range Rovers were seen stationed at the entrance for a period of time, blocking traffic, before eventually proceeding through the tunnel.

It is believed that Tom was in the first vehicle, followed by his security team.

It doesn't look like the police closed the tunnel. It looks like TC's security, in the trailing cars, decided to block access to the tunnel by parking at the entrance until TC was through. Which shows a really "special" level of arrogance.

If you don't want to deal with traffic, and you are wealthy, just take a freaking helicopter.

JustSheila

Crusader
From the article

It doesn't look like the police closed the tunnel. It looks like TC's security, in the trailing cars, decided to block access to the tunnel by parking at the entrance until TC was through. Which shows a really "special" level of arrogance.

If you don't want to deal with traffic, and you are wealthy, just take a freaking helicopter.

Thanks. Yeh, extra special arrogance, if that's the case, since Mayor Clover would surely have done it on her own anyway and probably even lit up a huge "TC" on the Sydney Bridge, too, if he'd even bothered to contact her. Easier to just take over on his own than get anything approved, right?

The cult's land in Chatswood is big enough to set up a TC helicopter pad and I'm sure DM would have SO slave labor do it if he ever expected TC to return there. I'm betting he won't come back again.

JustSheila

Crusader
Before anyone gets excited, this is fake news. It's an ironic humor site. :coolwink:

Tom Cruise confirms he’ll play pilot of cargo plane hauling rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong in ‘Top Gun 2’

MALIBU, Calif. — Actor Tom Cruise has confirmed that “Top Gun 2” is happening, and he’ll be taking on the role of a cargo plane pilot who hauls rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong, sources confirmed today.

Cruise, who owes his superstardom to his portrayal of hot shot Navy fighter pilot “Maverick” as he trains at the elite “Top Gun” pilot school, says he’s excited to start filming an update to the 1986 blockbuster. Although moviegoers enjoyed the dogfighting scenes and homoerotic beach volleyball matches of the original film, Cruise says his role will be quite different in “Top Gun 2,” which is filming under the codename “Gold Base.”

According to sources, “Top Gun 2” is set roughly 25 years after the original where we meet “Maverick,” a washed-up former naval aviator who has found work as a cargo pilot for a Chinese toy manufacturer that specializes in novelty poop. As a flashback scene reveals, the career of Cruise’s heroic character Lt. Pete Mitchell ended after he was dismissed from the Navy for his role as a ringleader in the Tailhook scandal of 1991.

After meeting up with his old friend “Iceman” on a layover in San Francisco, both former Top Gun competitors take off their shirts for a game of volleyball while scaring away the local children due to their beer bellies and use of profanity.

:laugh:

More at: http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cruise-top-gun-2/

(It was this spoof article that brought me to the site though... absolutely hilarious :hysterical: :
http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-beheading/)

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Tom Cruise confirms he’ll play pilot of cargo plane hauling rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong in ‘Top Gun 2’

MALIBU, Calif. — Actor Tom Cruise has confirmed that “Top Gun 2” is happening, and he’ll be taking on the role of a cargo plane pilot who hauls rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong, sources confirmed today.

Cruise, who owes his superstardom to his portrayal of hot shot Navy fighter pilot “Maverick” as he trains at the elite “Top Gun” pilot school, says he’s excited to start filming an update to the 1986 blockbuster. Although moviegoers enjoyed the dogfighting scenes and homoerotic beach volleyball matches of the original film, Cruise says his role will be quite different in “Top Gun 2,” which is filming under the codename “Gold Base.”

I have it on good authority that there is a list of volunteers a mile (or ten) long that will happily exchange that fake plastic stuff with the real deal.

Just (and only) for dear ole Tom.