How will I know if I'm declared an SP?

Sindy

Crusader
Or you could suck it up, get your SP declare, wear it as a Freedom Medal Award and stop living a big fat lie. Your call.

I know that you laughed at this comment but I wasn't really joking.

My filter went on holiday today. Most of the time I try to keep my postings harmonious but every once in a while a post rubs me the wrong way -- hits at my sensibilities -- and yours is one of those.

It's not personal. I don't even know you but when I think of all the people who have lost so much by standing up against this slimy cult (loss of their children, their parents, their spouses, other family members, all friends, etc.) I hate to see someone back pedaling and capitulating to them. Good luck with that. I wouldn't wager in your favor living under that oppression.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That photo art is of a PTS person. Not the SP suppressing him.

But you notice the shadow of the SP in front of him? The shadow indicating the SP must be a mile-high giant of a bad-ass?

attachment.php

THAT'S the one to be !! :yes::yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

But you notice the shadow of the SP in front of him? The shadow indicating the SP must be a mile-high giant of a bad-ass?

attachment.php

THAT'S the one to be !! :yes::yes:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

However, as enviable a position as the mile-high shadow appears to be, readers should note that the Church of Scientology has quite courteously provided a "label" to attach a significance to the shadow's mass.

(label is in large yellow font adjacent to shadow, at bottom)

It appears that the org board post of "Gigantic SP" is already occupied in Scientology.

ExSince2002

Patron
I know that you laughed at this comment but I wasn't really joking.

My filter went on holiday today. Most of the time I try to keep my postings harmonious but every once in a while a post rubs me the wrong way -- hits at my sensibilities -- and yours is one of those.

It's not personal. I don't even know you but when I think of all the people who have lost so much by standing up against this slimy cult (loss of their children, their parents, their spouses, other family members, all friends, etc.) I hate to see someone back pedaling and capitulating to them. Good luck with that. I wouldn't wager in your favor living under that oppression.

When you play dead so the bear turns its back and you stab it in the neck just when it thinks you're harmless, it's not capitulation.

Sindy

Crusader
When you play dead so the bear turns its back and you stab it in the neck just when it thinks you're harmless, it's not capitulation.

:) I misunderstood your OP and thought you were speaking about your current spouse/significant other and now I see it is your ex. Got it.

Still, hope you don't have to squash your thoughts and opinions too much-- ain't no bear brought home to mount on the wall is worth that much.

Robot Phil

Patron
Don't worry any anybody trying to do too much, as long as you don't actively try to mess with them too much. What all they do? Most of them don't want to look foolish and there are only so many Sea Org workers to go around.