What's new

How you can help Me get onto OT VII and through my Class VIII

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009
To: Jeroen Beukers
Subject: How you can help Me get onto OT VII and through my Class VIII

Hiya!

I am trying to get on my OT V and VII ASAP + do my VI internship, VI C/S course and VIII course and could use your help:

I enclosed a list of great items for sale, and you could help me by buying some or forwarding this to friends.

I really appreciate your power flow and comm-lines!

Hope you are doing great and would love to hear from you.

Love,

Jeroen Beukers

Phone: +(818) 625-3456
Fax: +(818) 394-9413

E-mai: [email protected]

Items For sale, Call Jeroen at (818) 625-3456

Price New Sale price
E-meter
Blue left handed quantum e-meter, 1 set of cans, $4,500.00 $2,250.00
Scientology Materials

1 Ultimate package New, basic books, lectures + congresses $7,800.00 $5,500.00

1989 Scientology and Dianetics leather bounds books set $2,200.00 $500.00

Last edition of Research and discovery volumes 1 through 15 $2,475.00 $800.00

Limited Prints Mission Earth book cover
"The Comtess Krack" by Joe Spencer, # 13 of 500, mint condition $5,000.00 $1,000.00

"Palace City" by Gary Meyer, Artist's proof (Needs re-matting) $5,000.00 $800.00

"Joy City" by Gary Meyer, Artist's proof (Needs re-matting) $5,000.00 $800.00

Vehicles

2008 For Mustang GT white, 5 speed, mint, 12k miles $31,000.00 $21,500.00

Byclicles
12 speed Scwinn road Bycicle $1,100.00 $300.00
18 speed Kalin Mountain Bike $600.00 $150.00

Exercise equpiment

Bowflex Ultimate 2: 95 exercises on one foldable machine!! $2,200.00 $1,000.00

Bowflex Compact set of 2 Dumbells from 5 to 52.5lbs with rack $600.00 $300.00

Abdomizer machine $120.00 $50.00

Music Instruments
Drumstet complete with 2 cymbals, 3 toms $600.00 $250.00

1 Esteban special edition acoustic guitar +l AMP+5DVDs to learn $450.00 $300.00

1 Mini Yamaha Sequencer, 16 tracks, 700 instruments $650.00 $250.00

Hi-FI Electronics

Kenwood stereo KRX 892 with amp, radio, k7 $300.00 $100.00

2 100w Polk Audio Rti 170 Speakers $350.00 $175.00

Jeroen Beukers cell (818)625-3456
E-mail: [email protected]

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Kinda hate to see all the housecleaning just to pay for the training/levels.

What's up with the Scn stuff? E-meter, Basics, Congresses, etc...

I dunno, I kept all my Scn books, CD's etc... while I was still in. I always seemed to use them for references. :whistling:

On the plus side, I sure wish he attains what he's looking for. :yes:

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Wow. Jeroen was a SO member at ASHOD and was working on his Class VI intersnship. So sad he's selling all that great stuff he collected since leaving like the Mustang GT, musical equipment and exercise stuff.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is flat out sad, reading this thread is like driving by a pawn shop and watching a crack head walk in to pawn everything he owns for another fix.

Oh God. That pisses me off. Don't you just wish that you could grab him by the collar and yell at him, "Don't you see what the F*&^K yer doin'?" Ah hell it probably wouldn't do any good anyhow.:duh:

Carmel

Crusader
We have partners on our property here (they live a couple of paddocks and a row of trees away from us), who are trying to sell their share of the place at a particular price, in order for them to be able to afford to go and do services at Flag, as well as to be permitted to do so (currently they aren't permitted to, due to their existent although dormant 'partnership' with us).

Their kids, including our two 8 year old godchildren (who we no longer see), will lose their 'home' and all this space which is a kid's paradise. Once they get to Flag and maybe wake up to what they have done, the money will be spent, they'll no longer have their home, and it'll be too late.

They won't engage in any conversation whatsoever on Scn. They have cut us off completely, except for the bare minimum email communication necessary for the sale of their share here. I have been able to help get so many people to look, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so with them. At times it makes me feel ill, but forcing the issue would only make things worse - I'm still hoping for some change of heart on their part, for their sake, before they throw so much down the girgler.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
We have partners on our property here (they live a couple of paddocks and a row of trees away from us), who are trying to sell their share of the place at a particular price, in order for them to be able to afford to go and do services at Flag, as well as to be permitted to do so (currently they aren't permitted to, due to their existent although dormant 'partnership' with us).

Their kids, including our two 8 year old godchildren (who we no longer see), will lose their 'home' and all this space which is a kid's paradise. Once they get to Flag and maybe wake up to what they have done, the money will be spent, they'll no longer have their home, and it'll be too late.

They won't engage in any conversation whatsoever on Scn. They have cut us off completely, except for the bare minimum email communication necessary for the sale of their share here. I have been able to help get so many people to look, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so with them. At times it makes me feel ill, but forcing the issue would only make things worse - I'm still hoping for some change of heart on their part, for their sake, before they throw so much down the girgler.

That is indeed gut wrenching. The only way I've come to terms with that type of situation is to take the view that people sometimes need to experience the lesson the hard way, no matter what we may see that they don't, yet. :no:

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
We have partners on our property here (they live a couple of paddocks and a row of trees away from us), who are trying to sell their share of the place at a particular price, in order for them to be able to afford to go and do services at Flag,...

Just let it go. Good, bad, whatever, some people just gotta do what they gotta do. It is a hard lesson to learn sometimes, but parenthood sometimes forces it on one - I don't see that this is really a lot different.

Nick

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

:omg:

That is dreadful Carmel .... how sad for all concerned (and how utterly pointless).

Ultimately though, I agree with FTS and Nick (2 of my very favorite posters) except perhaps you could have some input re your new partners (get them to place an ad here for instance).

:whistling:

Feral

Rogue male
We've all had a go at helping these guys.

Mrs. Pattycake sent them a letter last week, which I'm sure went to OSA. They asked for no more to be sent.

I've sent them a couple which they complained about too . Oh, well. :confused2:

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious

Mrs. Pattycake sent them a letter last week, which I'm sure went to OSA. They asked for no more to be sent.

Typical: "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with facts."

:melodramatic:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hate to see this sort of thing but it's just something that I guess the person themselves needs to actually realize in their own time.

Eighteen months ago I wouldn't have changed my life for anything as I thought it was all going very well.:confused2:

I certainly wasn't up to looking at how much the cult had dictated my life for the worse.:omg:

The only thing that I've ever seen work is a softly, softly approach on a one-on-one basis with absolutely no make-wrong - and even then it fails a lot.:bigcry:

Campag

Patron
to help or not to help

G'day mate,

I would be interested in finding the best approach for getting old friends to see how far south the church has gone. I used to run a WISE group in Brisbane and all but two of the members are still "in". One of these guys sold his share of a thriving business then later sold both of his houses to be able to go to Sydney and do his OT levels. He has gone from being a millionaire to a virtual pauper for his spiritual freedom.

Some of the group did make significant financial gains while doing the WISE business programs, but I know that eventually it will end up being donated to the church.

The thing is, I think it is the perceived lack of an alternative that keeps them hanging in and unwilling to acknowledge to themselves that something is rotten in the state of the CO$ and that while they absolutely believe that only the church can deliver the tech and the gains they seek they will continue to be blinkered to the outnessness and totally refute the abuses.

The one thing that virtually anyone still in and wanting to audit the OT levels is definitely aware of, is the cost of doing so.:omg: They can see from their friends the cost in time and dollars it takes to get from clear to say OT3. (You and others have documented the cost of OT7... by this time reges have cleaned out bank accounts).

So if they can be shown that the tech, and in fact a far better and unadulterted tech is available in the FZ for a fraction of the cost, ex-scientologists may have a far better chance, with some people, of persuading them to leave. To this extent I think ESMB probably could have the most impact by virtue of its' relative large exposure and the vast experiences of its members, most being ex-scientologists.

There's no harm in doing scientology in the FZ any more than doing NLP with Tony Robbins: it shouln't sent you broke and you'll probably be better off for doing a bit.

As I said previously, I am out of scientology and sorry if I sound like a copy writer or casual FZ customer to some:duh: but my main interest now is how to help old friends still in. Maybe I should leave them be, I don't have a monopoly of the truth. Constructive feedback welcome.

Carmel

Crusader
Hi Campag, pleased ta have ya here on ESMB! :)

I'm not sure who you directed your post to, but I feel inclined to respond with my 2 cents.

I would be interested in finding the best approach for getting old friends to see how far south the church has gone.
It would seem that Scios these days are 'questioning' more than they ever have before. You know your friends, and would have the best idea as to what they have been exposed to or had to deal with. You could broach the subject with questions relating to those areas, like "Do you wonder why....?", "Have you ever thought about the contradiction between the creed and......" - Whatever, as long as ya stick to their reality, "invite itsa" and 'listen' as opposed to forcing your reality down their throat. Anything that will get them to look is a good start, and ya can take it from there, by standing in their shoes and not blowing them out of the water with a reality that they will reject.

(Some of the info on this thread, may be relevant - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8128&page=3)

I used to run a WISE group in Brisbane and all but two of the members are still "in". One of these guys sold his share of a thriving business then later sold both of his houses to be able to go to Sydney and do his OT levels. He has gone from being a millionaire to a virtual pauper for his spiritual freedom.
Yep, all too common - A bugger of a thing.

The thing is, I think it is the perceived lack of an alternative that keeps them hanging in and unwilling to acknowledge to themselves that something is rotten in the state of the CO$ and that while they absolutely believe that only the church can deliver the tech and the gains they seek they will continue to be blinkered to the outnessness and totally refute the abuses.
That's where the use of their own tech comes into play - Ya can point out the irony, that while the Scn tenets contain stuff like "WTH", The Creed, The Code of Honour, etc........ public and staff generally aren't permitted to apply them.

As I said previously, I am out of scientology and sorry if I sound like a copy writer or casual FZ customer to some:duh: but my main interest now is how to help old friends still in. Maybe I should leave them be, I don't have a monopoly of the truth. Constructive feedback welcome.
Follow your heart - If ya put yourself in their shoes and look at it from their perspective rather than your own, and do for them what you'd want done for you, then I think that the decision as to whether you should take action or not, won't be so difficult.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Hi Campag, pleased ta have ya here on ESMB! :)

I'm not sure who you directed your post to, but I feel inclined to respond with my 2 cents.

It would seem that Scios these days are 'questioning' more than they ever have before. You know your friends, and would have the best idea as to what they have been exposed to or had to deal with. You could broach the subject with questions relating to those areas, like "Do you wonder why....?", "Have you ever thought about the contradiction between the creed and......" - Whatever, as long as ya stick to their reality, "invite itsa" and 'listen' as opposed to forcing your reality down their throat. Anything that will get them to look is a good start, and ya can take it from there, by standing in their shoes and not blowing them out of the water with a reality that they will reject.

(Some of the info on this thread, may be relevant - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8128&page=3)

Yep, all too common - A bugger of a thing.

That's where the use of their own tech comes into play - Ya can point out the irony, that while the Scn tenets contain stuff like "WTH", The Creed, The Code of Honour, etc........ public and staff generally aren't permitted to apply them.

Follow your heart - If ya put yourself in their shoes and look at it from their perspective rather than your own, and do for them what you'd want done for you, then I think that the decision as to whether you should take action or not, won't be so difficult.

I have a similar sit with a family member...it is a bummer but you run head on into an old bit of wisdom: you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Carmel

Crusader
I have a similar sit with a family member...it is a bummer but you run head on into an old bit of wisdom: you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Very true, LA SCN.......but thankfully many have the sense to drink, and are thankful to ya for showing them where the water was.