What's new

Hry guys, it's me! I just want to tell you something.

Tom Cruise

hey guys, it's really me, and i've got sumthing 2 say

1) I've got a new movie about Hitler comeing out next fall called Valkyrie. YOU WILL GO SEE IT CAUSE IT'S STARRING ME, THE BEST ACTOR IN THEW WORLD!

2) now, im not ghay and even if i was, why does it matter to you? i'm an actor. watch me on tv and stay out of my personal life!

3) Anonymous is being rediculously predjudice. they're harrasing some of my friends just cause they've read a couple scientology books and even calling them names like "scifag" just cause they're frineds with me. :confused2:

one of my hippie friends got dragged into this for backing up scientology and anonymous people threw eggs at him house and put a note on the door saying "we do not forgive. We are anonymous" and he's like if you don't join anonymous then you're the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well that's all 4 now... i've got a lot of work to do. i really just wish they didn't hate ALL scientologists.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

1) I've got a new movie about Hitler comeing out next fall called Valkyrie. YOU WILL GO SEE IT CAUSE IT'S STARRING ME, THE BEST ACTOR IN THEW WORLD!

2) now, im not ghay and even if i was, why does it matter to you? i'm an actor. watch me on tv and stay out of my personal life!

3) Anonymous is being rediculously predjudice. they're harrasing some of my friends just cause they've read a couple scientology books and even calling them names like "scifag" just cause they're frineds with me. :confused2:

one of my hippie friends got dragged into this for backing up scientology and anonymous people threw eggs at him house and put a note on the door saying "we do not forgive. We are anonymous" and he's like if you don't join anonymous then you're the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well that's all 4 now... i've got a lot of work to do. i really just wish they didn't hate ALL scientologists.

Fluffy?

Is that you?

Poofy

Patron with Honors

I'd just like to point out for those curious, production on Valkyrie is halted.

Also, any anonymous present, I would ask you not to troll on this board. Exsc is a great resource.

duddins

Patron Meritorious

Oh Tommy you are such a cutie patooooteeee! :newbie1:

We don't hate all Scientologists.

Very bad spelling and grammar does get on my nerves sometimes however...

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Poofy delivers: After the production was unable to find a suitable location for key battle sequence at the beginning of the film set in North Africa, in which von Stauffenberg loses his eye and hand, production was halted while locations were scouted -- http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=089fcf87-a38f-4faf-8ad0-f057c7d9a47c

Should restart in March.

I don't know, TC has done some batsh*t things of recent years, but I think the picture of him standing there in his Nazi uniform with an eyepatch on is about the stoopidest-looking he's ever been. (Aside from his bug-eyed sci-rant on You Tube, that is ... and his couch-jumping and, well, everything else).

duddins

Patron Meritorious
285cruisetom072007fi1.jpg

Oh sweet mystery of life at last I've found you! :love8: :flowers:

I just cant resist a guy in uniform. :flirt:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Poofy delivers: After the production was unable to find a suitable location for key battle sequence at the beginning of the film set in North Africa, in which von Stauffenberg loses his eye and hand, production was halted while locations were scouted -- http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=089fcf87-a38f-4faf-8ad0-f057c7d9a47c

Should restart in March.

My god, what is all that PTS'ness about? I hope that everything turns out for the best for Tom, in spite of how things look for him now.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
On this one I have to AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was funny while it lasted, though.

Tom Cruise in a Nazi uniform all over the internet for months before the film is even fully shot.

That is very funny.

His PR is completely out of control.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
It was funny while it lasted, though.

Tom Cruise in a Nazi uniform all over the internet for months before the film is even fully shot.

That is very funny.

His PR is completely out of control.

No kidding....hard to believe that someone isnt piecing all of this together.

Jeeze Alanzo....you have me tempted to go back to Nazi Tom as my avitar.

It's just so not me!

(Just a side note and a bit in reference to another thread......I read nearly every testimony published regarding the holocaust....and dedicated 4 months of my life to trying to understand such hatred....I never figured it out, but in terms of good and evil, I certainly learned how far the boundries of humanity can stretch in either direction.)

Tom Cruise in SS uniform gives me the willies