What's new

Hubbard and Glycol

Leland

Crusader
Hubbard in the OT3 materials states that the thetans were frozen with a mixture of alcohol and glycol.......

Airplane wings (here on earth) are de-iced with a mixture of glycol and water....

In other words....glycol is used to melt ice.

Plus...I keep my vodka in the freezer....and it never freezes. As far as I know, alcohol doesn't freeze.

The the 2 things Hubbard states were used to freeze thetans....are in fact 2 things that don't freeze.

Just something I thought I'd mention....

freethinker

Sponsor
Hubbard in the OT3 materials states that the thetans were frozen with a mixture of alcohol and glycol.......

Airplane wings (here on earth) are de-iced with a mixture of glycol and water....

Plus...I keep my vodka in the freezer....and it never freezes. As far as I know, alcohol doesn't freeze.

The the 2 things Hubbard states were used to freeze thetans....are in fact 2 things that don't freeze.

Do they still act the same way as a mixture?

Here is an answer to mixing them.

https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/84087/mixing-isopropyl-alcohol-and-propylene-glycol

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Lee,

I think Dr Hubbard's work are "unreal" to us!
Dr Hubbard made many "disvoveries" only physicists can understand. Sadly, Stephen Hawkins is gone and, unfortunately, won't get a chance to study and explain us the brillant work of Dr Hubbard.:oops:

May I take this opportunity to ask a question To those who had a better understanding of Dr Hubbard's work ???( I failed my physics course in my last grade)

How can a thetan ( a spirit that has no mass, neither belongs to the physical universe) could be frozen???? :help2::questions::scratch::confused:

Jeez, Dr Hubbard was quite a genious!

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>
May I take this opportunity to ask a question To those who had a better understanding of Dr Hubbard's work ???( I failed my physics course in my last grade)

How can a thetan ( a spirit that has no mass, neither belongs to the physical universe) could be frozen???? :help2::questions::scratch::confused:

<snip>

According to Hubbard, as a thetan makes agreements, to become a part of this physical universe, the thetan goes down from a state of Tone 40 and becomes more and more at effect of things that happen in this physical universe.

(I am just saying this about Scientology. Personally, I think it's BS.)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Still thinking of it trying to figure it out..

It's like grabbing thoughts, putting them in a box and freeze it with antigel...

Any indy physicist???
Perhaps metaphysicist???

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
According to Hubbard, as a thetan makes agreements, to become a part of this physical universe, the thetan goes down from a state of Tone 40 and becomes more and more at effect of things that happen in this physical universe.

(I am just saying this about Scientology. Personally, I think it's BS.)
Yeah, Nice attempt but low tone thoughts don't transform spirits into things of the physical universel.. Otherwise, our home would be very crowdy of people:oops:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I was just watching one of those 1990's Airplane Disaster movies....

"Fear of Flying II".....and they mentioned glycol and wing de-icing...so poked around.

Silly that I missed that in 1983 when I read HubTubs hand written OT3.....I should have known then that glycol was anti-freeze. Don't know if it would have made a difference...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I don't think it would have made a différence Lee.
Our critical mind was actually what vas been frozen by ElRon ElRay.

Look at some indies who wander on esmb...they had all the truth available for a decade, they had 3 seasons of Aftermath to watch and a dozen of enlightening books....but some still believe it makes sense and think their pseudo- eternity relies on years of exorcism...( fear of accepting the mortel nature of the self...when de die, we die)

When I read OT3 I was a car driver for several years and was myself filling with antigel and actually knew it was made of glycol...but it appears I had none (glycol) in my brain since I didn't cognited too....

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I don't think it would have made a différence Lee.
Our critical mind was actually what vas been frozen by ElRon ElRay.

Look at some indies who wander on esmb...they had all the truth available for a decade, they had 3 seasons of Aftermath to watch and a dozen of enlightening books....but some still believe it makes sense and think their pseudo- eternity relies on years of exorcism...( fear of accepting the mortel nature of the self...when de die, we die)

When I read OT3 I was a car driver for several years and was myself filling with antigel and actually knew it was made of glycol...but it appears I had none (glycol) in my brain since I didn't cognited too....
Yes, but the glaring inconsistency (as I understand the garbled narrative) is that the alcohol and glycol injected into the lung was supposed to freeze the body/thetan not defrost it, which is what glycol is generally used for.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Still thinking of it trying to figure it out..

It's like grabbing thoughts, putting them in a box and freeze it with antigel...
LOL LOL

MONEY SAVING TIP OF THE DAY: Antigel can get mighty expensive! However, one can grab thetans, thoughts or theta itself, put them in a box and freeze it with hair-gel.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

ps: For bigger jobs, like ridding planets of trillions of beings causing overpopulation, you will need bulk industrial supplies of hair gel.

81184f227c0b408e4e83cb55e546.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hell if I know...

Glycol is basically Antifreeze...as is used in automobiles.
It seems that glycol CAN freeze, but it's freezing point is lower than that of water.

And if you mix glycol with water it lowers the freezing point much more.

At least this is true with ethylene glycol.

From Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol

Pure ethylene glycol freezes at about −12 °C (10.4 °F) but, when mixed with water, the mixture freezes at a lower temperature. For example, a mixture of 60% ethylene glycol and 40% water freezes at −45 °C (−49 °F).[4] Diethylene glycol behaves similarly. The freezing point depression of some mixtures can be explained as a colligative property of solutions but, in highly-concentrated mixtures such as the example, deviations from ideal solution behavior are expected due to the influence of intermolecular forces.

There is a difference in the mixing ratio, depending on whether it is ethylene glycol or propylene glycol. For ethylene glycol, the mixing ratios are typically 30/70 and 35/65, whereas the propylene glycol mixing ratios are typically 35/65 and 40/60. It is important that the mixture is frost-proof at the lowest operating temperature.[17] ‹See Tfd›(in Danish)

Because of the depressed freezing temperatures, ethylene glycol is used as a de-icing fluid for windshields and aircraft, as an antifreeze in automobile engines, and as a component of vitrification (anticrystallization) mixtures for low-temperature preservation of biological tissues and organs. Mixture of ethylene glycol and water can also be chemically termed as glycol concentrate/compound/mixture/solution.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that Dr. Hubbard had a good reason for not explaining exactly why a thetan which is not part of the physical universe would freeze when utilizing this mixture of physical universe substances.

It could cause severe restimulation of Incident II, giving you pneumonia or just killing you instantly. :cool:

Or more likely, it could cause you to stop breathing because you can't stop laughing so hard.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>

I'm sure that Dr. Hubbard had a good reason for not explaining exactly why a thetan which is not part of the physical universe would freeze when utilizing this mixture of physical universe substances.
<snip>
Yes, and this of course is only one of the many glaring inconsistencies encapsulated within the OTIII narrative. As I think I've said before, the lecture he gave when all this was spelled out has always sounded to me as if he was making it up as he went along and that his mouth was working faster than his brain. I'm always left with the feeling of how deep his contempt for the people he was speaking to was to imagine that he could just spout this stuff, knowing that most of them would swallow it, hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Yes, and this of course is only one of the many glaring inconsistencies encapsulated within the OTIII narrative. As I think I've said before, the lecture he gave when all this was spelled out has always sounded to me as if he was making it up as he went along and that his mouth was working faster than his brain was. I'm always left with the feeling of how deep his contempt for the people he was speaking to was to imagine that he could just spout this stuff, knowing that most of them would swallow it, hook, line and sinker.
I don't know that he made it ALL up as he went along.

I suspect he had reference materials such as this:

zemu.PNG

Note: Zemu appeared in 17 different comics, and like the character in Incident II, he was also the dictator of a world.

And he also had a method to imprison enemies utilizing a liquid chemical. (see history)
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/zemu/4005-37723/

Last edited:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Anything will freeze if you cool it enough.
Look up 'Absolute Zero'.

I believe Prestone is owned by the Marcabs.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Holy crap, Batman! Hubbard couldn't even dream up Xenu by himself?

Good grief...
I think a large part of the alien stuff and space opera comes from Bill Robertson
and the other part has been said to be taken out from Nibs trip put un drugs by Daddy Ron...
Anyone to confirm..may be veda knows!

2 lunatics runing a cult and thinking they are both genius create such weirdo things :oops:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I don't know that he made it ALL up as he went along.

I suspect he had reference materials such as this:

View attachment 15409

Note: Zemu appeared in 17 different comics, and like the character in Incident II, he was also the dictator of a world.

And he also had a method to imprison enemies utilizing a liquid chemical. (see history)
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/zemu/4005-37723/
Wow. That is not a trivial fact. OTIII is arguably the most important part of Scientology. It's the part where adherents undo the disaster that has laid this sector of the galaxy to waste for the last 75 million years.

If Xemu is a marvel comic character, then this is a big deal. Of course, I can also hear the explanation for this ringing in my ears: the writer of the comic story must have unwittingly tapped into his wholetrack while he was writing the story. Thus, the comic story actually CONFIRMS that Ron was right.