What's new

Hubbard and Hitler

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well , this seemed inevitable : was Hubbard genuinely like Hitler or is that an improper exaggerated fallacious comparison ?

After all in almost every situation the Hitler card is an extreme appeal to emotion ( well founded disgust at Hitler's hate and genocide ) from someone with no good arguments to present .

Almost every .

Now , I planned to read Mein Kampf and lots of esoteric occult texts before doing this thread but ran across some interesting stuff while doing another post and thought I would slap together something . Hopefully it will be better than GAT I and II .

I will just present some quotes for comparison .

“Kill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lie; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?” ― Adolf Hitler

Compare to : "In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down. When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report. In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are - Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from Ethics.... And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one - and tear up the bad report chits on the person with a yawn."

- L. Ron Hubbard, HCO PL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection"

“Great liars are also great magicians.” ― Adolf Hitler

• THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them.L. Ron Hubbard

“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.” ― Adolf Hitler

"Advanced Courses [in Scientology] are the most valuable service on the planet. Life insurance, houses,cars, stocks, bonds, college savings, all are transitory and impermanent... There is nothing to compare with Advanced Courses.They are infinitely valuable and transcend time itself." - L. Ron Hubbard speaking of his Operating Thetan Courses, Flag Mission Order 375

The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.” ― Adolf Hitler

AN ENORMOUSLY EFFECTIVE PROCESS FOR EXTERIORIZATION BUT ITS USE IS FROWNED UPON BY THIS SOCIETY AT THIS TIME. R2-.45 The Creation of Human Ability L Ron Hubbard
They are declared enemies of mankind, the planet, and all life. They are fair game. No amnesty may ever cover them. The criminal prosecution bureau is to find any and all crimes in their past and have them brought to court and a prison. Any sea organisation member contacting any of them is to use auditing process R2-45.
HCO Ethics Order No. 30 (March 6, 1968) L Ron Hubbard
“Who says I am not under the special protection of God?” ― Adolf Hitler

You have no doubts about God. You never speculate about him. You are assured that whatever you do is right in his eyes. Your faith is so strong you could move mountains. You have deep trust and faith in God and have no fear of what he may do to you and your friends. He will never punish you. Some day you will merge with him and become part of the All when his bidding you have finished in these lives. Affirmations L Ron Hubbard

God and your Guardian and your own power bring destruction on those who would injure you. Affirmations L Ron Hubbard

“It is not truth that matters, but victory.” ― Adolf Hitler

Life bleeds. It suffers. It hungers. And it has to have the right to shoot its enemies until such time as comes a golden age. The Responsibilities of Leaders L Ron Hubbard

…the foremost law, if one’s ambition is to win, is of course to win http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/30691.Adolf_HitlerThe Responsibilities of Leaders L Ron Hubbard

if you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.” ― Adolf Hitler

(u) That my code is to be all things a "magus" must be, that I am those things. That I burn high and bright and will last as a potent and brilliant force until well after this century has run. Affirmations L Ron Hubbard

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” ― Adolf Hitler

"NUMBER OF TIMES OVER MATERIALS EQUALS CERTAINTY. Student Hat L Ron Hubbard

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.” ― Adolf Hitler

“CHINESE SCHOOL, as very few Westerners have ever seen a Chinese or Arab school in progress, it is very easy for them to miss the scene when one says Chinese School. The term has been used to designate an action where an instructor or officer, with a pointer, stands up before an assembled class and taps a chart or org board and says each part of it. A Chinese class sings out in unison (all together) in response to the teacher. They participate! Chinese School, then, is an action of class vocal participation. It is a very lively, loud affair. It sounds like chanting. It is essentially a system that establishes instant thought responses so that the student, given ‘2 x 2’ thinks instantly ‘4.’ You could teach the laws of listing and nulling, The Auditor's Code, axioms and so on in this way. There are two steps in such teaching. (a) the instructor taps and says what it is, then asks the class what it is and they chant the answer; (b) when the class has learned by being told and repeating, the instructor now taps with the pointer and asks and the class chants the correct answer. Anything can be taught by Chinese School that is to be learned by rote; (HCO PL 13 May 72)”
blank3.gif
(from ‘Modern Management Technology Defined’* (released 1976))

“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.” ― Adolf Hitler

“Sparta must be regarded as the first völkisch state. The exposure of the sick, weak, deformed children, in short, their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more human than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject.” ― Adolf Hitler

"A PERSON WHO IS CHRONICALLY ILL ALWAYS IS PTS." -- HCOB 20 Jan 72 L Ron Hubbard

"People who are physically ill are PTS *and are out-ethics* toward the person or thing they are PTS to!" -- HCOPL 3 May 72 L Ron Hubbard

“Conscience is a Jewish invention.” ― Adolf Hitler

Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow. , Book: The Creation of Human Ability L. Ron Hubbard

“God's and beasts, that is what our world is made of.” ―
Adolf Hitler

Degraded beings are about eighteen to one over Big Beings in the human race (minimum ratio). So those who keep things going are few. HCO POLICY LETTER OF 22 MARCH 1967 Alter-Is and Degraded Beings
L. Ron Hubbard

Some thetans are bigger than others. None are truly equal Degraded beings, taking a cue from SP associates, instinctively resent, hate and seek to obstruct any person in charge of anything or any Big Being.
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 22 MARCH 1967 Alter-Is and Degraded Beings L. Ron Hubbard

“The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category. ” ―
Adolf Hitler

"The only answers would seem to be the permanent quarantine of such ['1.1, or covertly hostile, low-toned'] persons from society to avoid the contagion of their insanities and the general turbulence which they bring into any order, thus forcing it lower on the scale, or processing such person until they have attained a level on the tone scale which gives them value. Science of Survival L Ron Hubbard

In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the tone scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because by abusing those rights he brings into being arduous and strenuous laws which are oppressive to those who need no such restraints."
Science of Survival L Ron Hubbard

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line - a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of two hundred - or simply quarantining them from the society.

A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country."

“He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.” ― Adolf Hitler,

It's a tough universe. The social veneer makes it seem mild. But only the tigers survive -- and even they have a hard time. KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING L Ron Hubbard

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't cute or something to do for lack of something better. KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING L Ron Hubbard

This is a deadly serious activityKEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING L Ron Hubbard

The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.” ― Adolf Hitler

The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology. "Keeping Scientology Working" 7 February 1965 L Ron Hubbard

“I have been researching upper OT levels, and I can tell you this very plainly: If Scn doesn’t make it worldwide you’ve had it – yes, I mean you. One is not working for just this life. He is working for any future life at all”. HCO PL 14 March 1982 Financial Irregularities L Ron Hubbard

“A handful of us are working our guts out to beat Deadline Earth. On us alone depends whether your kid will ever see sixteen or your people will ever make it at all. A few of us see the world has got a chance if we don’t dawdle along the way. Our chance is a thin chance at best. We are working as hard as we can in Scientology. And, the only slim chance this planet has rests on a few slim shoulders, overworked, underpaid and fought – the Scientologist. Later on, if we make it, what will be your answer to this question? Did you help?” Five Years, 1967, Auditor Mag #9L Ron Hubbard

“The world has an optimistic five years left, a pessimistic two. After that, Bang or just a whimper. On us alone depends whether your kids will ever see sixteen or your people will ever make it at all. Our chance is a thin chance at best.We are working as hard as we can in Scientology.” Auditor Magazine 9, 1967 L. Ron Hubbard

The threat to us if we don’t make it is eternity. One could ask a staff member that refuses to get hatted how he would like to spend all of the coming eternity blind, in the dark and in pain. He would probably say he wouldn’t like that. But if we don’t make it, that’s what we’ve got and that’s what he’s condemning this planet to. He doesn’t realize that he himself, next life, is for it if we don’t make it. If staff in our orgs don’t get hatted, they’re condemning themselves and the planet to death a thousand times over. So understand that no matter how mild the environment might appear to you, we are actually fighting a full-scale war against ignorance and enslavement. But we do have the tech to win.” HCO PL 2 July 1984 HATTING AND THE ENVIRONMENT L. Ron Hubbard

Now to me the striking thing about the end group of quotes is that Hubbard almost constantly reminds Scientologist that their kids futures are in immediate fatal danger ! It would be funny if it did not cause mania and fanaticism . He follows the old " destroy the world to save it " formula other whack jobs go for . Oh yeah , so did Hitler . Hubbard never got his " safe base " meaning control of a country that he wanted but I am now convinced that if he did he would have commited genocide . That is what his role model Adolph did . The true immense similarities between these two psychopathic criminals is terrifying and shocking but the evidence is to me overwhelming . Yikes , I helped a pseudo scientific eugenics cult for 25 years . Good thing I do not believe in Karma but conscience inspires doing something about it for me . Geez and I felt terrible when I thought the OTO was the predecessor to Scientology . Doh ! The damned Nazis trump everybody else for pure evil . Thanks a lot Hub , sick bastard .

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are not the first to make the comparison. There was an ex on ARS (Arnie would know who) who wrote an essay on that topic about 20 years ago.

The first alarm bells went off for me when I heard one of Ron's journals which mentioned a cabal of bankers and media people who were against scientology.

After hearing that journal, I read Mein Kampf, for the purpose of comparsion with Hitler, and apart from the dreary German nationalism, a lot of his rhetoric is, as you have shown, eerily familiar to anyone who knows Hubbard's work very well.

Like all dictators, there are common psychological traits that are well understood and I think these explain most of the similarity. Hubbard went a little further than most dictators by stealing ideas from Hitler.

From Bare-Faced Messiah, Hubbard consciously modeled the CMO on Hitler's youth. He said that Hitler was crazy, but he had some great ideas.

Another example is the holocaust revisionism of CCHR. There are another few but they don't come to mind at the moment.

I think it isn't fair to make the comparison too close though because he did not exterminate millions of people in horrible ways and this really is what separates Hitler from every other dictator. Given that there are still survivors that are alive today, I think it is insensitive to draw too much attention to these similarities (I don't mean on these boards, I mean when discussing scientology publicly).

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
You are not the first to make the comparison. There was an ex on ARS (Arnie would know who) who wrote an essay on that topic about 20 years ago. [..]

That would be the essay by Kim Baker, re-posted with permission here

REPORT: HUBBARD AND HITLER

A preliminary investigation into the
socio-political ideology of
L. Ron Hubbard and Adolf Hitler

by Kim Baker
Copyright © 1995

[May be re-distributed for non-commercial purposes]
http://www.ronthenut.org/hubbard-.htm

With Hubbard being another Hitler, the irony is striking

'Scientologists believe the Holocaust was planned and carried out by psychiatrists'
JOHN SWEENEY Monday 07 January 2013

Five years on from the Panorama outburst that resulted in a worldwide viral viewing, John Sweeney has written a book on the dangers of the cult religion
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...and-carried-out-by-psychiatrists-8440369.html

i don't know as that's revisionism

i don't believe german psychiatry was the primary source of the holocaust but the scientologists are fighting the coverup of the immense role of the german shrinks in engineering both the holocaust and the reich itself

this traces back to bismark and his funding of wilhelm wundt at leipzig in the 1870's

lovely OP MB...

ron was an autocrat. he can be tagged as a dictator but autocrat really fits him better

mark him as another hitler and you must cherry pick his writings. the mainstream of the philosophy is non-fascist and antifascist

but he sure did put a lot of starch in his writings, enough so a diabolic and charismatic leader might be able to make a reich of the organization

hubbard and hitler are very, very different animals with far more differences than similarities but it is a good thing to point out those aspects of his writings which could make the thing devolve into horror

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I'm gonna have to invoke Godwins Law here.

Please stop comparing Hitler to Hubbard. It's ridiculous. You're insulting Hitler.

Hitler was charismatic, a dynamic speaker, an administrator - he rebuilt Germany from nothing and was a Nationalist. Hubbard was a personally repulsive man, a sleep inducing speaker, a man who couldn't even run his own organisation muchless a country and was out for himself first, last, and always.

If you're going to compare Hubbard to some past world leaders.... well, that premise is insulting to whomever you compare Hubbard too. It speaks more of your own personal exaggerated opinion of Hubbard that you would even compare him to world leaders. Wrong order of magnitude.

The Fatman could pose next to a big globe in a shiny suit and have wetdreams about who he's gonna kill or what he's gonna do when he's in charge but he was never even in the ballpark. Hubbard was a fast talking wannabe.

lovely OP MB...

ron was an autocrat. he can be tagged as a dictator but autocrat really fits him better

mark him as another hitler and you must cherry pick his writings. the mainstream of the philosophy is non-fascist and antifascist

but he sure did put a lot of starch in his writings, enough so a diabolic and charismatic leader might be able to make a reich of the organization

hubbard and hitler are very, very different animals with far more differences than similarities but it is a good thing to point out those aspects of his writings which could make the thing devolve into horror

I think there are a few common things, like losing their temper, the para-military organisation like the SA the SS and the Sea Org, the pledge of loyalty, the total absence of pity or compassion, but Hitler was more into conquering power by sheer force whether Hubbard was more into pretending to save the world and create an ideal in order to control people. It was more a method of controlling people by gradual indoctrination with their entire agreement. I read Mein Kempf a few years back and it was most instructive. What he says about propaganda and the press is quite revealing. Also both of them were interested in black magic. I think the satanic side of Nazism was left aside at the Nuremberg trials because it could have lead to consider the possibility of madness and mental health issues, which could have altered the sentences. Hubbard was more of a womaniser than Hitler, he drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes... Hitler really fought, was wounded in WWI and got the Iron Cross where as Hubbard never saw combat and the legend of his being a war hero is a complete fairy tale. I agree with you when you say they were very different animals.

I think there are a few common things, like losing their temper, the para-military organisation like the SA the SS and the Sea Org, the pledge of loyalty, the total absence of pity or compassion, but Hitler was more into conquering power by sheer force whether Hubbard was more into pretending to save the world and create an ideal in order to control people. It was more a method of controlling people by gradual indoctrination with their entire agreement. I read Mein Kempf a few years back and it was most instructive. What he says about propaganda and the press is quite revealing. Also both of them were interested in black magic. I think the satanic side of Nazism was left aside at the Nuremberg trials because it could have lead to consider the possibility of madness and mental health issues, which could have altered the sentences. Hubbard was more of a womaniser than Hitler, he drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes... Hitler really fought, was wounded in WWI and got the Iron Cross where as Hubbard never saw combat and the legend of his being a war hero is a complete fairy tale. I agree with you when you say they were very different animals.

i think adolph would agree it is insulting be compared to elron

hubbard is pretty much a one of a kind. it is of course fashionable on this board to agressively dismiss him utterly but if he were in truth utterly dismissable...

it would have long since ceased to occur

hubbard's war record wasn't part of the materials when i trained to be an auditor. i do not see any reason why that record is pertinent to the examination of his work particularly as the the truth of his war record is quite acceptable. he showed up before the shooting started and served for the duration. that's fine with me...

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
I've always seen Mao as a much better analogy for Ron. I've studied a lot of Chinese history, and whenever I read some details about Mao's personal life or "management techniques", the similarities to LRH always blow me away.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The other day I watched something about Hitler on the documentary channel.
This was a first presentation of this documentary .
It was supposed to be about what we didn't know about Hitler.

It was mind blowing
He had a very similar path, personnality, and image oriented like hubbard.

I always thought Hitler was for the cause (pur race to dominated the world) not for the money - Mistake!

It was the same than LRH and Putin or any totalitarian leader!
He builded a large estate asset, and enjoyed a life of costly pleasures. Slept late in the morning. He was not the one he appeared to be. We know him from the images he left.
Eva, like to take photographs, thus, there is a lot of visual documentation about it. Hitler had hidden bases, in the back country, to hide, like Hubtard
Castles - while the german population thought he owned almost nothing.
also had a pretty much efficient pr machine. (see the many moovies he ordered like LRH)

They presented, the same week a documentary of Putin - = the same bullshit.
A huge estate asset - although, while in KGB top, he wouldn't earn more than a student earn here at McDonald
Few year later, is now a very very wealthy man. (he appears and projects he lives a modest life - like Hitler and LRH)

Last edited:

Dean Blair

A friend of mine, Gary Weber was in the GO many years ago and he told me about a time he visited L Ron's office as part of something or other and saw on Ron's book shelf a dozen books about Adolph Hitler, the Reich, and how Hitler came to power. I am certain that L Ron used and incorporated much of that data into the Scientology scam.
Hubbard never came close to being a powerful leader and so never was able to have the SP's killed as Hitler was able to do with the Jews, the insane, and others who did not fit in with his view of how Germany should be.

If Hubbard ever did get the power that many dictators have had in history, I am pretty sure that he would have killed anyone who was declared SP, Squirrel, or anti Scientology.

mockingbird

Thanks for all the great response , I will try to add a few more quotes and start with one from another source that actually got the ball rolling for me .

[h=2]The Nationalist Socialists derived power from one source: … a fanatical autohypnosis which convinced disciples, succumbing to the totalitarian discipline in the promise of reaching transcendent reality, that they were the new men the age was waiting for.. ..that they were endowed with a secret energy which would enable them to take over Germany and the world. If they were properly prepared, mysteries would be revealed to them which would give them Satanic powers..” Dusty Sklar, Gods and Beasts – The Nazi’s and the Occult, 1977. [/h]
Source and critical comparison Hitler Hubbard's Unacknowledged Role Model :https://antidianetics.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/hitler-hubbards-unacknowledged-role-model/

Now for an examination of some quotes in close proximity , without others to break them up . Always remember Hubbard used the method of embedded commands hidden across the doctrine . They are ideas that vary a little and are repeated to form , in theory , a pattern in the subconscious that through variation and repetition grows stronger and is seen as valid and info that supports or confirms it is found and even sought out , even if far fetched . Info that denies it is denied or disagreed with , or ignored .

Let me try to do this with some clear ones .

“The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category. ” ― Adolf Hitler

• "Psychiatry" and "psychiatrist" are easily redefined to mean "an anti-social enemy of the people". This takes the kill crazy psychiatrist off the preferred list of professions … The redefinition of words is done by associating different emotions and symbols with the word than were intended...Scientologists are redefining "doctor", "Psychiatry" and "psychology" to mean "undesirable antisocial elements"...The way to redefine a word is to get the new definition repeated as often as possible. Thus it is necessary to redefine medicine, psychiatry and psychology downward and define Dianetics and Scientology upwards. This, so far as words are concerned, is the public opinion battle for belief in your definitions, and not those of the opposition. A consistent, repeated effort is the key to any success with this technique of propaganda. "Propaganda by Redefinition of Words" (5 October 1971) L Ron Hubbard

There are certain characteristics and mental attitudes which cause about 20 percent of a race to oppose violently any betterment activity or group. Such people are known to have antisocial tendencies. When the legal or political structure of a country becomes such as to favor such personalities in positions of trust, then all the civilizing organizations of the country become suppressed and a barbarism of criminality and economic duress ensues.

Crime and criminal acts are perpetuated by antisocial personalities. Inmates of institutions commonly trace their state back to contact with such personalities.
Thus, in the fields of government, police activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences attendant upon letting such have free rein to injure others.
As they only comprise 20 percent of the population and as only 2½ percent are truly dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could considerably better the state of society.HCO POLICY LETTER OF 27 SEPTEMBER 1966 L Ron Hubbard

Real SPs comprise about 2½ percent of the population. By restimulating others, they make another 17½ percent into potential trouble sources. Therefore, about 20 percent of the population is Ethics type.

Those who criticize one for being a Scientologist or make snide remarks cannot stand a personal survey of past actions or motive. This happens to be a fortunate fact for us. The criminal abhors daylight. And we are the daylight. Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under existing law. We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts. Over and over we prove this.HCO BULLETIN OF 5 NOVEMBER 1967 L Ron Hubbard

THE PERSONAL ENEMY
Unfortunately, the person who does not want you to study Scientology is your enemy as well as ours.
When he harangues against us to you as a “cult,” as a “hoax,” as a very bad thing done by very bad people, he or she is only saying, “Please, please, please don’t try to find me out.”Thousands of such protesting people carefully investigated by us have been found to have unsavory pasts and sordid motives they did not dare (they felt) permit to come to light. The wife or mother who rails against a family member who takes up Scientology is, we regret to have to say, guided by very impure motives, generated in the morass of dread secrets long withheld. The father, husband or friend who frowns upon one knowing more about the mind is hiding something that he feels would damage him.“You had better leave Scientology alone!” is an instinctive defense, prompted in all cases investigated by a guilty conscience. CERTAINTY
The Official Publication of DIANETICS and SCIENTOLOGY in the British Isles
Vol. 7 No. 2 1960 L Ron Hubbard

The German psychiatric 1500 or so “different types of insanity” are just different symptoms of the same cause. There is only one insanity and from it springs different manifestations. Psychiatry erred in calling these different types and trying to invent different treatments.

DEFINITION
Insanity can now be precisely defined.The definition is:INSANITY IS THE OVERT OR COVERT BUT ALWAYS COMPLEX AND CONTINUOUS DETERMINATION TO HARM OR DESTROY.HCO BULLETIN OF 28 NOVEMBER 1970 L Ron Hubbard

The only safe public opinion to head for is they love us and are in a frenzy of hate against the enemy, this means standard wartime propaganda is what one is doing, complete with atrocity, war crimes trials, the lot. Know the mores of your public opinion, what they hate. That’s the enemy. What they love. That’s you. You preserve the image or increase it of your own troops and degrade the image of the enemy to beast level.February 16, 1969 policy letter Battle Tactics L Ron Hubbard

I feel the following link illustrates this point quite well, by the heroic Gerry Armstrong : http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/archives/5107
and also this link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPPjOSFKok and http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/archives/1008

Gerry clearly , in my mind shows how Hubbard starts with the antisocial personality as similar to the psychopath/sociopath model from the book Mask of Sanity and changes it from a person who opposes any betterment activity to be equal to a suppressive person who opposes Scientology - making antisocial equal to suppressive and Scientology equal to betterment - with no proof and then adding many , many groups of people to the suppressive category . He then lumps in all critics , " psychs " of any kind , politicians and press , doctors and any who leave or do not cooperate fully with his efforts or do not proclaim gains from Scientology. Just for possibly , even unintentionally showing bad results or no results a person can be made an SP - and antisocial , and a criminal , and have no rights and be disposed of quietly and without sorrow . That is a big category .

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
A friend of mine, Gary Weber was in the GO many years ago and he told me about a time he visited L Ron's office as part of something or other and saw on Ron's book shelf a dozen books about Adolph Hitler, the Reich, and how Hitler came to power. I am certain that L Ron used and incorporated much of that data into the Scientology scam.
Hubbard never came close to being a powerful leader and so never was able to have the SP's killed as Hitler was able to do with the Jews, the insane, and others who did not fit in with his view of how Germany should be.

If Hubbard ever did get the power that many dictators have had in history, I am pretty sure that he would have killed anyone who was declared SP, Squirrel, or anti Scientology.

I don't know if he would have or not. But given Hubbard's writings of this nature, I'm glad we don't have to find out:

<snip>
"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the Tone Scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered."
- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170
<snip>

Back in 2011 the Simon Wiesenthal Center gave a Human Right's award to Tom Cruise.

Tony Ortega (at the Village Voice back then) commented:

"...this did not go down well with people who wondered why such a famous pro-justice organization would give an award to a man almost synonymous with Scientology, a "church" that splits up families, relies on menial labor conducted under harsh conditions, and that is being investigated by the FBI, we hear, for those practices. One of the people stunned by the decision of the Simon Wiesenthal Center is Paulette Cooper, a Holocaust survivor and perhaps the most well known investigator of Scientology."

Here is an excerpt of a statement that Paulette Cooper sent to Tony (to be made public) in response to this award.

<snip>
As a survivor of the Holocaust, and the author of a book titled The Scandal of Scientology -- and subsequently the victim of a 15-year campaign by Scientology to try to destroy me for speaking out against them -- I am shocked. How can a (Jewish) human rights organization, like SWC -- supposedly dedicated to education about the Holocaust -- give such an award in good conscience?

In my work many years ago exposing Scientology, I saw so many Jewish (and non-Jewish) families bankrupted, and destroyed, as Scientology members cut off from their families and their religion. I also witnessed (and was victim of) their "Fair Game Policy," stating that "Enemies of Scientology" can be " tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

I know of another group that also believed their enemies could be destroyed. As a result, my mother and father and most of my family died in Auschwitz.

<snip>

Full Article: Paulette Cooper's Statement on Tom Cruise Winning a Humanitarian Award
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/05/paulette_cooper.php

what would have happened if...

we don't know

i think hubbard switched back and forth between the right hand path and the left hand path

and...

it is hubbard himself who warns that the tech is so powerful it has the potential for use by a dark tyranny

he could awfully gruff but so far as i know the worst he did was operation PC freakout. there are some sinister passages in his writings but i just don't see him as a monster...

but one thing about hitler and hubbard's work i've mused upon...

the first known use of the word "scientologie" occurs in germany in 1934

as if perhaps it were an egg laid by some infernal entity passed through from infernal gates loosened by the assent the auslander...

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's interesting that different people with different levels of knowledge of different dictators all see his image in them. I see Hitler, where others see Mao.

There is something to the common psychology of these dictators.

And Birdsong, the only thing wrong he did was Operation Freakout on Paulette Cooper? Are you serious?

He was a great guy, he did try to murder a journalist who was writing about him, but he wasn't a monster.

He abandoned his first wife, denied the second even existed and threw the 3rd wife under a bus.

He acquired hundreds of millions of dollars selling a con.

He had his own private Navy which he used to place himself outside any legal jurisdiction.

He had his own intelligence service that perpetrated crimes and harrassed his enemies which included Paulette Cooper, all of the old guard, and - oh yeah - the entire US government.

As long as he doens't torture puppies, he's not a monster?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

The commonality is Psychopathy or sociopathy... not having a conscience

See Ponerology.com

Some excerpts from Political Ponerology:

"Reverse Blockade: emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of the truth blocks the average person's mind from perceiving the truth. In accordance with the dictates of healthy common sense, he starts searching for meaning in the "golden mean" between truth and its opposite, winding up with some satisfactory counterfeit. People who think like this do not realize that this effect is precisely the intent of the person who subjects them to this method. "
Page 104, Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

"In their paper, "Construct Validity of Psychopathy in a Community Sample... Salekin, Trobst, and Krioukova write "Psychopathy as originally conceived by Cleckley (1941) is not limited to engagement in illegal activities, but rather encompasses such personality characteristics as manipulativeness, insincerity, egocentricity , and lack of guilt - characteristics clearly present in criminals but also in spouses, parents, bosses, attorneys and politicians, and CEOs, to name but a few. (bursten. 1973; Stewart, 1991)...As such. psychopathy may be characterized...as involving a tendency towards dominance and coldness. Wiggens (1995) in summarizing numerous previous findings..indicates such persons are prone to anger and irritation and are willing to exploit others. They are arrogant, manipulative, cynical, exhibitionistic, sensation-seeking, Machiavellian, vindictive and out for their own gain. With respect to their patterns of social exchange (Foa & Foa, 1974), they attribute love and status to themselves, seeing themselves as highly worthy and important, but prescribe neither love nor status to others, seeing them as unworthy and insignificant. " Page 89, Political Ponerology, footnote

"Defamatory suggestions are used particularly often by individuals who are not entirely normal, whose behavior tends to be a projection onto other people of one's own self-critical associations. A normal person strikes a sociopath as a naive, smart-alecky believer in barely comprehensible theories; calling him "crazy" is not that far away" page 180

apple

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for posting these quotes from Hitler. I most certainly will use some of them in reference to the upcoming federal election in Canada against Prime Minister Harper. I can see that he has implimented some of Hitlers ideas.