What's new

HUBBARD as a SEXUAL PREDATOR & PERVERT

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That bizarre story from "Messiah or Madman" is very disturbing.

Also, that thing about being "taught" to masturbate always seemed weird to me. Even if true, who admits something like that? It seems as though people would just say (if it came up for some reason), "I started masturbating at age 13", or something like that.

Boys don't really need to be "taught" about masturbation. At the age where the equipment turns on, it all comes naturally.:eyeroll:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
I get that you " don't know of " however limiting the whole world to ones own personal knowledge / education tends to be extremely limiting of what one allows themselves to learn.

I'm not limiting anyone. In response to Free Being Me's point that it didn't matter about Hubbard's reputation, my point is that having an accurate account of the past is really important, not for any benefit for Hubbard, but for his victims.

But maybe my point that stories about Hubbard's abuse would have been known by now, is wrong given the psychological manipulation therein. Fair point.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Although there is no account on internet about his intimacy with Snake Thomson, I always thought he had been introduced to sex and perversion with Snake hypnosis

Who would leave a 13 years old boy spending much time alone with a colonel in the army to teach him hypnosis????

Chances are the guy (who didn't appear to have a wife neither kids) was a pedophile...pedophilia ingredients stand out in this story...

I wouldn't be surprised that this time, with the Snake, had been a turning point in LRH's life to embrace its dark side...at least get introduced about it with hypnosis, mind manipulation, and whatever else mindfuck ... :confused2:

I'm not fond of this theory...Ron was responsible for his own condition.

The theory I favor is that Ron was a spoiled rotten brat and only child. I don't think he suffered any trauma whatsoever. He throws an eraser and shoves the teacher into a trashcan and storms out and sails across the world to his folks on his own.

There's stories of his aunts and grandparents lavishing attention and praise on Ron.

His constant criticism of anything, anyone and everything...this is a guy who never experienced discipline or being held accountable for his actions or their consequences. As soon as he encountered anything in life where he was held accountable he ran afoul of it and failed. He hated "authority" and sought a pathological amount of praise where ever he went.

Spare the rod you spoil the child.

What adult would write "all men are your slaves", "no woman can resist you"? Talk about arrested development...this guy had the mentality of a 12 year old who never grew up. They raised a child and not an adult...look at his tantrums that face talks about...the way he turns on friends and family on a dime.

Seriously...what adult joins a Satanic devil worship cult and jacks off trying to create an anti-Christ? Does that sound like a stable adult or a childish mind that believes in magic and superstition?

Psycho baby Ronnie.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My point was not to make him not responsible for his behavior as a cruel pervert narcissist.

I've always been interested in the missing links of how he developped such a personnality, how he was raised as a kid - what happened in his life when he was a teen.
I would have like to get reliable account of his childhood, as the environment one is raised in, the parenting, usually play a big role in such narcissism disorders
:wink2:

Last edited:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I bet he actually fed on the sexual energy on the Apollo like the vampire he was.
Getting the girls to dress in a riske' way, and then forbidding anyone to touch anyone else.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I bet he actually fed on the sexual energy on the Apollo like the vampire he was.
Getting the girls to dress in a riske' way, and then forbidding anyone to touch anyone else.

Really. What religious organization would have supposedly senior staff dress like this?

TerriGamboa.jpg

ADDING: Maybe I'm reading too much into this picture, but take a close look at how LRH is touching this CMO girl, paying close attention to where his thumb is. Now study the expression on her face.

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I'm not fond of this theory...Ron was responsible for his own condition.

The theory I favor is that Ron was a spoiled rotten brat and only child. I don't think he suffered any trauma whatsoever. He throws an eraser and shoves the teacher into a trashcan and storms out and sails across the world to his folks on his own.

There's stories of his aunts and grandparents lavishing attention and praise on Ron.

His constant criticism of anything, anyone and everything...this is a guy who never experienced discipline or being held accountable for his actions or their consequences. As soon as he encountered anything in life where he was held accountable he ran afoul of it and failed. He hated "authority" and sought a pathological amount of praise where ever he went.

Spare the rod you spoil the child.

What adult would write "all men are your slaves", "no woman can resist you"? Talk about arrested development...this guy had the mentality of a 12 year old who never grew up. They raised a child and not an adult...look at his tantrums that face talks about...the way he turns on friends and family on a dime.

Seriously...what adult joins a Satanic devil worship cult and jacks off trying to create an anti-Christ? Does that sound like a stable adult or a childish mind that believes in magic and superstition?

Psycho baby Ronnie.

If he felt a special entitlement to all that is yours in exchange for some ghost written cheesy pseudo psychotherapy dumbo jumbo, what other consideration could he have that would thwart his desires towards young CMO's or any young progeny of his membership?
Remember Jim Jones?
Power is so utterly corrosive & corruptible.:omg:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
ADDING: Maybe I'm reading too much into this picture, but take a close look at how LRH is touching this CMO girl, paying close attention to where his thumb is. Now study the expression on her face.

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

If you read too much into it then we are two.

I always considered this picture to be telling of what has to be known of the true nature of the cult and the pervert enslaver.

In respect of the life Annie Tidman lived devoted to the abuser , since she was given to him, as a female child slave, I'd say I don't see Annie is happy, I don't see the guru is embracing her with true love and compassion...

This picture magnifies what was essentially the cult about
I'd guess he was going to make a self-portrait of Hisself....with a perfect framing of hisself

Many kids became a mean of exchange with the cult\guru to secure eternity!

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

Every time the question of sexual abuse/misconduct is brought up on this board, this picture springs to mind.

Dominance and power and control from him. Her facial expression is too neutral, as if she is deliberately trying not to react. The eyes are slightly surprised, wary. I think that some people read the eye expression as adoring, I don't. A father/mentor figure would not put his hand deliberately in that way, or that far forward on her shoulder. A young woman who is getting a welcome shoulder pat from someone who is loved, would show a glimmer of a smile around the mouth and in the face.

My alarm bells would all go off at once, if I saw that happen in front of me.
It is not proof that sexual abuse happened. Perhaps it didn't happen physically, but something very off did.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
From Kima Douglas' interview for Bare Faced messiah:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/kima.htm

"At Hemet he used to dress funny and go out funny. We'd draw sideburns - long and brown - on him and his hair was long. He'd wear funny cowboy hats. He'd always have 2-3 little girls with him. He didn't look like the locals, but he figured that's how the locals looked. But he never looked ordinary - he had an aura about him, a beingness. A big powerful man. From far away you wouldn't see the painted sideburns. He'd wear a cowboy hat and a cowboy shirt. If I could, I'd have dressed him as a nonentity, but he always wanted to wear his hat at an angle, kind of jaunty. He wanted to display a bit of panache. He was very vain - he was fun that way. We drew eyebrows and coloured them. The whole idea was to take away the golden red. I would do it before he went out. It was his idea to have sideburns. He didn't go into shops but would just walk down the main street. One messenger would walk with him and a couple went behind. They were little girls in white shorts. There was never any sexual link. Never touching, nothing. There might have been a little voyeurism, he liked them in their white tops and shorts. Budding pubescent girls in tight, tight jeans. I think it was just, if anything, slight voyeurism. but no innuendoes at all, nothing."

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the Getting Clear Toronto Conference last year (available on pay-per-view site Vimeo) there was a discussion with Gerry Armstrong and Hana Whitfield about Hubbard's sexuality.

Hana told a story about being on the ship Avon River during the Mission Into Time project.

She said Hubbard's Flag Banking Officer was a woman called Peggy Banksten (I don't know the spelling).

One day this woman confided in Hana that she was having an affair with Hubbard. Two months later she was Declared an SP and kicked off the ship. She died of cancer a few years later.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
From Kima Douglas' interview for Bare Faced messiah:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/kima.htm

"At Hemet he used to dress funny and go out funny. We'd draw sideburns - long and brown - on him and his hair was long. He'd wear funny cowboy hats. He'd always have 2-3 little girls with him. He didn't look like the locals, but he figured that's how the locals looked. But he never looked ordinary - he had an aura about him, a beingness. A big powerful man. From far away you wouldn't see the painted sideburns. He'd wear a cowboy hat and a cowboy shirt. If I could, I'd have dressed him as a nonentity, but he always wanted to wear his hat at an angle, kind of jaunty. He wanted to display a bit of panache. He was very vain - he was fun that way. We drew eyebrows and coloured them. The whole idea was to take away the golden red. I would do it before he went out. It was his idea to have sideburns. He didn't go into shops but would just walk down the main street. One messenger would walk with him and a couple went behind. They were little girls in white shorts. There was never any sexual link. Never touching, nothing. There might have been a little voyeurism, he liked them in their white tops and shorts. Budding pubescent girls in tight, tight jeans. I think it was just, if anything, slight voyeurism. but no innuendoes at all, nothing."

So, he spends so much time disguising himself, and then goes walking around a rural Western small town with an entourage of three pubescent girls, obviously not related to him, in hot pants, like he's doing a pimp stroll.

Such genius at the art of being discreet.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I'm remembering an event in the 1980's at an org. At one point a CMO girl tells us a story about LRH.

One of her duties was to draw LRH's bath for him. One night, she fills the bathtub, but LRH doesn't show up. Finally, she goes back to her room, and there's LRH. He said he wanted to reverse the flow, and draw HER bath for HER. The CMO girl apparently expected the audience to laugh at this heartwarming story at this point.

Dead silence in the auditorium. Not one clap.

I don't know what anybody else was thinking, but my reaction was surprise that a middle-aged man would presume he had the right to enter the bedroom of a teenage girl, to draw her bath. My guess is that I was not the only one who thought this way.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
My point was not to make him not responsible for his behavior as a cruel pervert narcissist.

I've always been interested in the missing links of how he developped such a personnality, how he was raised as a kid - what happened in his life when he was a teen.
I would have like to get reliable account of his childhood, as the environment one is raised in, the parenting, usually play a big role in such narcissism disorders
:wink2:

Well, my personal belief has always been that more important than the parents or the environment is what the kid brings to the table in the first place.

I believe we all know instances of kids in the worst situations turn out wonderful & kids with the best of everything turn out rotten.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Really. What religious organization would have supposedly senior staff dress like this?

TerriGamboa.jpg

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

That child looks at the old man in way that could pass for hate.

The girls in hot pants as representatives of a church is so insane. Even underage girls !

But, damn, some of 'em were so HOT looking !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
At the Getting Clear Toronto Conference last year (available on pay-per-view site Vimeo) there was a discussion with Gerry Armstrong and Hana Whitfield about Hubbard's sexuality.

Hana told a story about being on the ship Avon River during the Mission Into Time project.

She said Hubbard's Flag Banking Officer was a woman called Peggy Banksten (I don't know the spelling).

One day this woman confided in Hana that she was having an affair with Hubbard. Two months later she was Declared an SP and kicked off the ship. She died of cancer a few years later.

As well as I know Hana, I'd bet anything she does not lie or embellish. When Hana says something was told to her then I believe it was & not a story by Hana.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I'm remembering an event in the 1980's at an org. At one point a CMO girl tells us a story about LRH.

One of her duties was to draw LRH's bath for him. One night, she fills the bathtub, but LRH doesn't show up. Finally, she goes back to her room, and there's LRH. He said he wanted to reverse the flow, and draw HER bath for HER. The CMO girl apparently expected the audience to laugh at this heartwarming story at this point.

Dead silence in the auditorium. Not one clap.

I don't know what anybody else was thinking, but my reaction was surprise that a middle-aged man would presume he had the right to enter the bedroom of a teenage girl, to draw her bath. My guess is that I was not the only one who thought this way.
hmm.. So Hubturd had a cabin with a bathtub in it.. But I'm surprised that the CMO girl does?

:unsure: