Hubbard as I see him

Gib

Crusader
Seriously though, the sad thing is, scientolocical auditing has helped people to believe in this.

The insidious thing is, a redefinition of reality was included in the scientology package.

Reality was already set before hubbard, or any of the other astral mind fuckers, showed up to enlighten humankind.

The pitiable thing is, so many with a charismatic influence bought into it and believe they were definers of "The True Reality".

First he convinced them they were worthless and then convinced them his tech shaped them into the ultimate of the worthy.

actually, George, now that I think about it, Hubbard cleverly through a twist of words, actually convinced/persuaded people who got involved in dianetics and scientology as "the chosen ones".

Hubbard cleverly says many things about that, for example,

Hubbards says what do I think about auditors, they have enough guts to do something about the state of man, I (Ron) consider auditors to be the top 1% of the planet. The Sea Org is composed of the elite of the planet, only the scientologist can.... There are many more.

And. of course, Hubbard cleverly made hisself as the ultimate chosen one in KSW - "lets not speculate why I (Ron) rose above the bank". (that statement by Hubbard is also a perfect thought stopper, nope, lets not think about this),.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
actually, George, now that I think about it, Hubbard cleverly through a twist of words, actually convinced/persuaded people who got involved in dianetics and scientology as "the chosen ones".

Hubbards says what do I think about auditors, they have enough guts to do something about the state of man, I (Ron) consider auditors to be the top 1% of the planet. The Sea Org is composed of the elite of the planet, only the scientologist can.... There are many more.

And. of course, Hubbard cleverly made hisself as the ultimate chosen one in KSW - "lets not speculate why I (Ron) rose above the bank". (that statement by Hubbard is also a perfect thought stopper, nope, lets not think about this),.

Yes. Classic Hubbard double-curve. If the reader is in a defiant mood she might say hey I AM going to speculate about how Hubs rose above the bank!

Meanwhile, there is no bank except your savings, and he dove right into the bottom of that.

:duh:

Anonycat

Crusader

YES. He constantly sold himself as Mans' Best Friend, and at the tippy-top of that never-ending and highly repetitive PR bullshit campaign, was: Source. He was Source.

What the fuck, if that doesn't raise the bar for what a CULT is.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
The reason auditors were the most valuable beings is that they brought the highest bounty when shot down.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
No one has yet found the measure of the man.

'All Men shall be my slaves." (From Hubbard's affirmations)

Hubbard is long dead, yet his remaining slaves continue toiling...

He was an enslaver of men, a sadistic child abuser, a true psychopath.

Other than that he was Jake.

Uber

Patron
Hi!

It seems best if i just lurk but I'm punching in to say Birdy is back in San Francisco. He's doing all right but the years have worn him quite a bit physically. He's still got a bright lively mind and spirit and he's writing a book in support of his idea about amending the Constitution. He got the idea published in a daily paper back east and says it has gained some serious attention. The book will speak about the Laura Decresenza case and he said it might amuse his old friends at ESMB to know it will probably contain the words "The Church of Scientology is a corrupt, arrogant, brutal, rotten, filthy, thieving, lying, cheating, criminally insane organization. We all had higher hopes for it but it turned out to be a church like any other."

JustSheila

Crusader
Hi there Birdy's sock. :wave:

Thanks for the update. I hope it's true that Birdy got something published, cause he would really like that.

It would be helpful if you specify whether you are being Birdy's sock or Birdy's friend when you write. It also keeps things simpler for writing purposes, i.e., to keep the viewpoints of your two characters straight. :coolwink: You kind of mucked that up a couple of times.

Might be easier to just ask the Admin if you can get time off for good behavior, but if you (Birdy) start getting all weird and crazy and mucking up and derailing good threads again like before, I am going after you personally, I swear I will. :devil: You need to stay on the thread topic. Not sure you're capable of that, but thanks for reviving this thread, anyway.

From now on, please stay on topic.

/derail

Since I haven't yet put my opinion on this thread:

HUBBARD AS I SEE HIM

What a psycho.

A man who accomplished nothing adventurous or exciting in his early life, had mediocre grades, few or no friends. Even when he could have done something exciting, like when he apparently actually went to China, all he could say about it was 'too many chinks.'

So he became an accomplished liar and made up an entire past.

Then he became so schizophrenic, he believed it. Or seemed to.

In his middle years, he was a schemer, a conniver, a con-artist, an ugly man who added more evil to the world and enslaved children and adults, who stole their working years and minds ruthlessly just to prove he could, just for the power and control. He was greedy, always allowing less than enough sustenance to those who supported him. He treated them with contempt and cruelty like unworthy slaves.

He stole my youth and the beautiful inspiration, skills and ambitions of thousands of young people like me, who could have really done so much more to enhance the world but instead, ended up stuck, like me, on the hamster wheel.

He ripped apart families, lives, homes and educations.

His legacy is theft, lies, and creating liars and thieves, some of which never repent.

His legacy is another type of insanity called scientology.

I see L Ron Hubbard as dead.

Dead in every way. Forever and always, forgotten long before my own life is past.

Good riddance.