What's new

Hubbard didn't like it when you shone.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
OT II was finished in 1964 - (Jack Horner and I did a lot of the preliminary research - we did tell LRH that it was implant material - LRH finished it later that year.) - was not issued until mid to late 1966.

OT III was handwritten by LRH, run off and issued in mid Jan 1968.
Alan

Sorry to dig out an old post but I wanted to check dates. LRH ran the last GPM of OT2 first starting from 24th to 28th August 1966 according to handwritten dates on the platens. He continued writing up the GPMs in the reverse order to that which they are currently run until at least November 1966 (later platens are not dated). From the time taken to write them up he would appear to have been running them as he wrote them up.
Also Otto Roos claimed to have done an OT2 research mission in August 1966 with Bernie Green and Dorothy Knight.
It would appear from what you are saying that you researched the data in 1964 but Hubbard didn't run it until 1966??? and what sequence did you run them in?

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
This from veda;

Is it cynical to suggest that the e-meter had become that "electronic means" - or was soon to become it? - with people, reading their super-hyped secret materials, and watching their meters "tell them" ?

Is a very important quote.

What sort of person (or being) relies on the machine to tell them.

The one thing Hubbard could not stand was if someone displayed abilities or was successful to a point where they "dimmed his own light":faceslap:

In about 1966, Beth Fordyce submitted a report on her use of "Book of Case Remedies". This was highly acclaimed, Hubbard awarded her a Doctorate of Scientology and there was a front page spread all about her in the Auditor issue. Beth worked at a E.US org and her fame grew as she was acknowledged far and wide.

Hubbard was clearly upset by all this praise for her and set about undermining her and destroying her reputation. Within a couple of years she was a declared SP.

John MacMaster, the first Clear, was hailed everywhere he went. He enthralled and inspired audiences all over the world. He was a huge Scientology celebrity. Hubbard saw him as a threat to his own "aura" and set about destroying him. He was, of course, declared SP.

Beth Fordyce, after seeing this thread and the above post sent her own and quite different view of the events alluded to above to a freezone friend. I've re-posted the relevant remarks here with her permission as she is not interested in joining ESMB at this time.

Mark A. Baker
p.s. Beth doesn't post here but has indicated her openness to questions and discussion with old friends. Contact info is available by pm'ing me.
------------------------

My goodness, what a surprise! Looks like I finally got my 15 minutes of fame! :))

Interesting site, I must say. I cannot quite agree with that person's opinion of what occurred with me because, in my own opinion and the facts bear me out, that was not the reason I was declared an SP.

The reason, so far as I could make out, was a jealous and aggressive/suppressive-type person (Donna Reeve) in the Detroit area who was determined to declare me--the several reasons given were not factual—in fact, one stated reason/action was done by another person who spoke up and said she had done it.

I was railroaded, no doubt, because a person (Ruth Poris) on the Com-Ev wrote me later and apologized for being party to it—then she died shortly after, so apparently she was getting her life in order before she left. I really don't see how Ron could have had anything to do with that entire episode.

On the surface, Ron awarded me with the Doctorate so why would he then not approve his own decision? He was the one who arranged for that data and my picture to be put in The Auditor, and there was also an HCOB about it. It looked to me to be more of a point of information for people.

The fact is that I really didn't gain that much fame from it—not from my own viewpoint. Also never got any PCs from it, which is probably the best way to judge that type of situation.

I am not looking at any of the past with rose-colored glasses and I can recognize that Ron had two sides—as does everyone else, for that matter. I was never closely connected to him, since I was out in the field as we called it, so therefore I did not personally see or experience many of the negative things about which I have heard. Because of that, and because I have used the Scn tech to rid myself of all negative-type stuff, I hold no animosity toward Ron—or anyone else. That's the IS-NESS of it!

I gained a tremendous amount of wins from Ron's materials, in fact much more than I felt he was offering. I feel his materials have had much to do with my continuing to live so well and healthier to this ripe old age of 87, here in 2009. As a matter of interest, when I joined Scientology, I got up off a death bed to do so. Therefore, I'm not very interested in knocking success!

By the way, I am still assisting/volunteering my services to help the psych student at a local college run the first 2 TRs in his classes.

Just finished the last one of 3 classes for this month's term. The student is a person to whom I taught the TRs when he was about 17 or 18 years old--about 30
years ago. Looks like I must have done a good job with the teaching! :))

I have a bit of data that perhaps others do not know, John McMaster created and developed the PrPr processes. I know because he was in good comm with a Clear friend of mine who lives in Scotland, and there was much discussion about that.

If you care to forward this email data to that site, it's okay with me, as it never hurts to put a bit of truth into disorder. I could send it myself, but I'm no longer interested in hashing over those days as I'm totally free of them.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
In the 1970s, the son of a well known NYC Mission Holder briefly had an office at the NY Org. There was a falling out between himself and the Org, and the contents of his office - or perhaps it would better be described as a storage space - were deposited on the curb to await the city trash collector. A staff member I knew, walking by, noticed a box of letters, and also noticed what appeared to be Hubbard's handwriting. He took possession of the discarded bundle of letters before the trash collector could, and took them home. Later, I had a chance to read through them. It was peculiar.

Here was a collection of letters from L. Ron Hubbard, with each entire letter written in Hubbard's handwriting. They had been written to an old Mission Holder, and somehow his son had taken possession of them, and they had ended up on the sidewalk in front of the Org, and now I was reading them. The second paragraph of the first letter read began, "You're probably all saying that I'm paranoid."

I read further and, while I could see the words, at the time I was not prepared to accept what they were showing me. It's likely that the Mission Holder, to whom these letters had been originally sent, was similarly unprepared to see what was before him.

Hubbard was at once agitated and suspicious, yet calmly authoritative (in a fatherly way); he would reference his own writings, and cite specific policies, yet there was an odd feel to it, as it was obvious that he, himself, was above any of his own rules, and those rules could change in a flash, or be substituted with other already existing, but contrary, rules, if it suited his purposes. It was as though Hubbard was dangling "tech" and "policy" before the dazzled eyes of an unsuspecting child - the Scientologist - with one hand, while, with the other hand, doing something else.

These thoughts - or feelings - appeared briefly at the periphery of my awareness and were quickly ignored by me, at that time, as absurd natter, no doubt arising from my own reactive mind. I would think no more about these letters for some years.

Looking back, I had, then, a glimpse, of something - a pattern of behind-the-scenes manipulation, combined with misleading and distracting display - reminiscent of what a conniving politician, dishonest salesman, or stage magician might do.

This same pattern has been built into the much publicized, yet secretive, subject of Scientology, and a kaleidoscopic image of "dupes" (Hubbard's term) upon "dupes" upon "dupes" appears. And who would not approve, sympathetically, of a well-meaning "dupe" who actually was doing good deeds?

Scientology's ultimate protective coating: good people, but good people who can't quite come to grips with what Scientology actually was, and actually is.

The Scientological Onion "works."

This is absolutely true, and why I had to be smuggled out of Scientology. Every time I started showing any hints of higher intelligence, psychic ability or artistic talent as a young girl, Hubbard or one of his cronies would try and kill me.

From what he explained to me in one of his lucid moments (he would only talk to me because I was a nonjudgemental baby, and he would blather on and on), this was part of his plan. He did not want to create something real. He wanted to scam and hurt people as part of his revenge on the world.

This was the basic problem with Ron's Multiple Personality. His two base personalities were good and evil. No matter what good he did, his self would flip and automatically seek to undo anything positive he tried to create.

Part of him wanted to do something real and that part struggled to not carry out this revenge, but the evil side won out every time. His evil side was the most aware of all of them and so had the most power to take the consciousness of his body. This is the problem with the FreeMasonic practices of child molestation no one speaks of. It creates absolute monsters.

It sounds insane but this is the understanding I am reaching through my meditations and digging into deep childhood memories.:duh:

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
Thank you for sharing these stories. I think it brought up a past life memory. And the memory explains a few things that's been happening to me over the last couple of years.

DAMN .. And I thought I was the only one. Was SO last lifetime (mid-late 60s), died, and ended up SO this lifetime. Got involved this lifetime because the ED of the local org was a guy (since passed) that had worked at Saint Hill when I was there doing the Clearing Course.

hmmmmm... Maybe a lot of the active anons out there are actually Scientologist past-life returnees? Which could explain a lot of the atypical passion and drive that comes from people who would normally be considered internet slackers.

That would give the Sea Org's slogan of "We come back" a much more interesting, darker, meaning...

nessa

Patron
Sorry to dig out an old post but I wanted to check dates. LRH ran the last GPM of OT2 first starting from 24th to 28th August 1966 according to handwritten dates on the platens. He continued writing up the GPMs in the reverse order to that which they are currently run until at least November 1966 (later platens are not dated). From the time taken to write them up he would appear to have been running them as he wrote them up.
Also Otto Roos claimed to have done an OT2 research mission in August 1966 with Bernie Green and Dorothy Knight.
It would appear from what you are saying that you researched the data in 1964 but Hubbard didn't run it until 1966??? and what sequence did you run them in?

Wikipedia has quite a lot of info on xenu, OTII and OTIII about hubbard

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
Wha?

AngeltheSquirrel,

I didn't read the whole thread, but was stopped in my tracks by your post. Freemasons molest kids? This is news to me, but given that child molestation is nearly epidemic in our society, I'm not ruling out the truth of your assertion.

Can you expand on this or have you done so on another thread?