What's new

HUBBARD ON NEW WORLD ORDER DNA?

The answer to the ridle "lemings believing there's no NWO" or "Lemings believing there is one" can be solved by providing proof: "Is there proof for the NWO?, Is there proof on the contrary? that there's no NWO?

Do you start or I do first? I mean, provide the proof?

After the proof, we will see who is the dramatizing psychotic here.

Proof that something doesn't exist? What a joke!

I'll repeat my point:

I think your posts are psychotic and psychotic-tripe like this discredits exes.

The Anabaptist Jacques

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
That is not OT8. I never heard any DNA telepathic crap from Hubbard. I think that is some crap written by another to try and discredit LRH, after his death. It sounds like crazy Capt. Bill Robertson nonsense. I did OT 8 in 1988, six months after it was released. It was nothing like what was printed on this thread.

Maybe you were not at that breafing.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
No, I didn't. In fact, the Nobel prize committee didn't know either. But maybe you did mean the Novel Price.... in which case, what was the price?
In fact, Kirk Eric Francis was 9 years old when Paul Berg received his prize.
I knew Berg through an associate at Stanford, and I am here to testify that he would have laughed your ass right out of the clown car. Does your mom know that you are using her computer??

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1980/index.html

I gess the name was misspronounced. It is Krick:

Francis Harry Compton Crick OM FRS (8 June 1916 – 28 July 2004), was a British molecular biologist, physicist, and neuroscientist, and most noted for being one of two co-discoverers of the structure of the DNA molecule in 1953, together with James D. Watson. He, James D. Watson and Maurice Wilkins were jointly awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material" .[2]

Crick is widely known for use of the term “central dogma” to summarize an idea that genetic information flow in cells is essentially one-way, from DNA to RNA to protein. Crick was an important theoretical molecular biologist and played a crucial role in research related to revealing the genetic code.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Crick

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Alien Seed: Francis Crick, the discoverer of DNA

Re: A notable report from George A. Filer, referenced with address below.

"Filer´s Files #45 -- 2005

George A. Filer, Director MUFON Eastern

Vice President of Skywatch International

November 2, 2005, Webmaster ChuckWarren

www.nationalufocenter.com

Galactic Civilization brought our DNA

This week´s files cover: Did a Galactic civilization seed Earth, Shuttle videotapes UFOs over the Pacific Ocean.

An Intelligent Galactic civilization

Francis Crick, the discoverer of DNA, and Nobel Prize winner published a book which subscribed to the theory of intelligent design, that our universe was not simply the result of a series of chemical accidents. He states, “Life did not evolve first on Earth, a highly advanced civilization became threatened so they devised a way to pass on their existence. They genetically-modified their DNA and sent it out from their planet on bacteria or meteorites with the hope that it would collide with another planet. It did, and that´s why we´re here." The DNA molecule is the most efficient information storage system in the entire universe. The immensity of complex, coded and precisely sequenced information is absolutely staggering. The DNA evidence speaks of intelligent, information-bearing design. Complex DNA coding would have been necessary for even the hypothetical first ‘so-called’ simple cell(s). Our DNA was encoded with messages from that other civilization. They programmed the molecules so that when we reached a certain level of intelligence, we would be able to access their information, and they could therefore "teach" us about ourselves, and how to progress. For life to form by chance is mathematically virtually impossible."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message178117/pg1

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anything that can be realized can be "true" IMO. But among the the truest realizations are that there is no time, that we create our reality now, and that no one can control you but you.

Tales of "outside influence" are attempts get people to control themselves to win some game for somebody who probably doesn't know he's playing it.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Anything that can be realized can be "true" IMO. But among the the truest realizations are that there is no time, that we create our reality now, and that no one can control you but you.

Tales of "outside influence" are attempts get people to control themselves to win some game for somebody who probably doesn't know he's playing it.

I can see many leming like creatures posting in Xenu.net forum and being under an ouside command, besides the one from Andreas. They all believe, or think they believe in xenu.net forum being democratic and open for the good of mankind.

Yes, this is a highly authoritative reference.:dieslaughing:

You can't be serious.

Crick once joked, "Christianity may be OK between consenting adults in private but should not be taught to young children."
In his book Of Molecules and Men, Crick expressed his views on the relationship between science and religion.[47] After suggesting that it would become possible for people to wonder if a computer might be programmed so as to have a soul, he wondered: at what point during biological evolution did the first organism have a soul? At what moment does a baby get a soul? Crick stated his view that the idea of a non-material soul that could enter a body and then persist after death is just that, an imagined idea. For Crick, the mind is a product of physical brain activity and the brain had evolved by natural means over millions of years. Crick felt that it was important that evolution by natural selection be taught in public schools and that it was regrettable that English schools had compulsory religious instruction. Crick felt that a new scientific world view was rapidly being established, and predicted that once the detailed workings of the brain were eventually revealed, erroneous Christian concepts about the nature of humans and the world would no longer be tenable; traditional conceptions of the "soul" would be replaced by a new understanding of the physical basis of mind. He was sceptical of organized religion, referring to himself as a sceptic and an agnostic with "a strong inclination towards atheism".

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can see many leming like creatures posting in Xenu.net forum and being under an ouside command, besides the one from Andreas. They all believe, or think they believe in xenu.net forum being democratic and open for the good of mankind.

Right! And all it takes to change that belief is for the individual to assume the viewpoint of not being controlled. That puts the true system in place, that you create your own reality. One can move from there to seeing greater perspectives of the system. These perspectives may well include others telling you that you don't control your reality.

But we all do, my opinion, no matter how things seem.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Yes, this is a highly authoritative reference.:dieslaughing:

You can't be serious.

Crick once joked, "Christianity may be OK between consenting adults in private but should not be taught to young children."
In his book Of Molecules and Men, Crick expressed his views on the relationship between science and religion.[47] After suggesting that it would become possible for people to wonder if a computer might be programmed so as to have a soul, he wondered: at what point during biological evolution did the first organism have a soul? At what moment does a baby get a soul? Crick stated his view that the idea of a non-material soul that could enter a body and then persist after death is just that, an imagined idea. For Crick, the mind is a product of physical brain activity and the brain had evolved by natural means over millions of years. Crick felt that it was important that evolution by natural selection be taught in public schools and that it was regrettable that English schools had compulsory religious instruction. Crick felt that a new scientific world view was rapidly being established, and predicted that once the detailed workings of the brain were eventually revealed, erroneous Christian concepts about the nature of humans and the world would no longer be tenable; traditional conceptions of the "soul" would be replaced by a new understanding of the physical basis of mind. He was sceptical of organized religion, referring to himself as a sceptic and an agnostic with "a strong inclination towards atheism".

Wrong! the reference is this:

2e629833e7a003f469081110.L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Right! And all it takes to change that belief is for the individual to assume the viewpoint of not being controlled. That puts the true system in place, that you create your own reality. One can move from there to seeing greater perspectives of the system. These perspectives may well include others telling you that you don't control your reality.

But we all do, my opinion, no matter how things seem.

OK, lets put this ideas to work on the Xenu.net leming posters. If it works with them, then it will change the rest of the universe.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
That is not OT8. I never heard any DNA telepathic crap from Hubbard. I think that is some crap written by another to try and discredit LRH, after his death. It sounds like crazy Capt. Bill Robertson nonsense. I did OT 8 in 1988, six months after it was released. It was nothing like what was printed on this thread.

You provide the answer, if you did OT8 in 1988, then you did Miscaviges version of OT 8, and it is a garrantied dead end. Do you feel more close to black theta now after you did Miscavige's version of OT 8? If so, demand a refund and redress...

Almsivi

Patron
And WHEN actually is this briefing on OT 8 released?

Because this does not sound to me like a true Hubbard.

How he can claim that he is Lucifer, when actually Xenu is Lucifer?

And, the Biblical prophesies are just a mistifications. And btw, in Revelation
the Antichrist is loser. Jesus and God are described as winners.

The other things may be correct. Like, THERE IS A CONSPIRACY.
And NWO trying to be established.

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
That is not OT8. I never heard any DNA telepathic crap from Hubbard. I think that is some crap written by another to try and discredit LRH, after his death. It sounds like crazy Capt. Bill Robertson nonsense.

You are dissing someone here who NEVER wrote anything to discredit LRH, never. WBR certainly NEVER wrote that fake OT8 "HCOB", and to even suggest it means you do not know WBR or what he stood for. He was about the stanchest LRH supporter ever.

Bill researched what he originally called SuperNots after receiveing the liberated NOTs packs early/mid 80's. When it developed into much more than an expansion on NOTs, he renamed it "Excalibur", which became the OT8 on the WBR bridge. And Excal is nothing like the CoS "OT8" you did in the CoS. And ABSOLUTELY nothing like this fake "OT8" text.

Regards, Allen