What's new

Hubbard on Xenu, Class 8 course

Another point here Mark Baker is that you, per your argument, do not mind having your sense of choice manipulated, or you are suggesting that all your involvement in scio is by your own choice. Many exes feel that their choice was covertly sabotaged. But you don't. You do it all because you want to?

Any involvement I have ever had with scientology was by personal choice. This includes the choice to leave when I concluded that Co$ management could not be trusted to abide by their own broadly published policies.

Mark A. Baker

Any involvement I have ever had with scientology was by personal choice. This includes the choice to leave when I concluded that Co$ management could not be trusted to abide by their own broadly published policies.

Mark A. Baker

Qualified. Left the David Miscaivige sect of the scientology cult.

What was the topic again? below. -snipped- from original post which has the videos.

What you do not get here are the numerous breaks in the lectures.

Sometimes a ship's horn would drown him out, some times he went into a violent burst of profanity, sometimes he got annoyed that someone was not paying total attention, or coughing. He would verbally abuse them (Hank Laarhuis)

if they coughed.He would have the tape wound back and continue with the delivery.

Listening to this again makes one realise that he was completely "away with the fairies".

The slip-ups (DC-8 with propellers etc) can be picked up quite easily.

Interesting that he is into the "the people will obey you" routine, "we own the planet" (Did TC use this as his mantra?).

The sad thing is that he completely believed his fantasies were reality.

I suppose that is one of the liabilities of a chronic drug history.

When you see the photos of him when in hiding, he looks a wreck. This is a man ravaged by self-abuse and personal neglect.

Clearly he "freewheeled" down the tone scale into hiding.

Maybe GOLD, SP Hall and the RPF are Incident 111 ?

Terril park

Sponsor
Well, one thing that Baker, apparently, wants to do is make this thread about anything else, other than the Class 8 course, which is kind of silly, since the info is still here on the thread but, nonetheless, this seems to be standard distraction-noise procedure.

????

Start a new thread on your wish list,

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
My views after reading about Hubbard

As much as L. Ron railed against psychiatry, he was very psychotic and should have had psychiatric care himself.
What I don't fully understand yet is why so many people fawned to him in the face of great abuse, and today, why anyone can continue to follow his program when they are free to read information in hard media and the internet about Hubbard and scientology.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Veda. I have been pretty much discouraged from posting here as I get little to no feedback. I have been surprised at how little interest was shown in the fact that one of the "biggie" Power Processes was kicked up to the old OT4. And etcetera. So thank you much for responding to my post. I appreciate it.

CHLNG

Don't be discouraged CHLNG - this is an Ex-Cultist list - and the one thing Ex-Cultist don't want to know about is:

"Why are they/we so chronically pre-disposed to joining CULTS! :no:

Alan

Div6

Crusader
Thanks, Veda. I have been pretty much discouraged from posting here as I get little to no feedback. I have been surprised at how little interest was shown in the fact that one of the "biggie" Power Processes was kicked up to the old OT4. And etcetera. So thank you much for responding to my post. I appreciate it.

CHLNG

I missed that post. Where?

Thanks

Div6

Crusader
Don't be discouraged CHLNG - this is an Ex-Cultist list - and the one thing Ex-Cultist don't want to know about is:

Alan

Come on Alan, you know the answer to that:

We just love the abuse. There is always another round of degradation possible.
If you don't think the guy sitting across from you is worthy of recieiving the granting of beingness contained in the auditors code, then just throw it out the window and do you own thing.....overboarding, sleep deprivation, whatever....

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Come on Alan, you know the answer to that:

We just love the abuse. There is always another round of degradation possible.
If you don't think the guy sitting across from you is worthy of recieiving the granting of beingness contained in the auditors code, then just throw it out the window and do you own thing.....overboarding, sleep deprivation, whatever....

:D

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

CHLNG

Hi Challenge, I noticed that in your post also, but did not comment, nor have I commented on other posts of yours much.

I have a bad habit of opterming people, and DONT want to play that with you! ( I tend to expolore others thinking and ideas in a very questioning manner that suggests attack to some )

But I do read everything you post.

Please post in abundance!

alex

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron

Alan

Why does a person go from one abusive relationship to another? Carrying out the same pattern over and over? A result of faulty identity creation via culture, life or experience? Or perhaps a game they play over and over until it gets boring? Is it a karmic lesson?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think they're looking for healing. For example, someone who's had a distant father with whom she was unable to form a close relationship may be attracted to other distant men in order to atone for her (as she thinks) past failures and to learn the lesson.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I think they're looking for healing. For example, someone who's had a distant father with whom she was unable to form a close relationship may be attracted to other distant men in order to atone for her (as she thinks) past failures and to learn the lesson.

yeah! What he said!

Martini

Patron Meritorious
What you do not get here are the numerous breaks in the lectures.

Sometimes a ship's horn would drown him out, some times he went into a violent burst of profanity, sometimes he got annoyed that someone was not paying total attention, or coughing. He would verbally abuse them (Hank Laarhuis)

Hank! I know Hank. FESer at Flag (may have passed away since.) He has an awful arch in his back. Terrible handwriting, too. Great guy though. Funny.

Clearly he "freewheeled" down the tone scale into hiding.

Great observation.

ALFONSO

Well, the dumping depends on why one's in. Here, it's human rights abuses, because many of us have experienced them first hand. In other places, it's because of the weird dogma.

I personally don't care what other people believe in as long as they're consenting adults and not hurting anyone.

Unfortunately, Scn policy is very explicit about hurting people: "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." That is the biggest piece of bullshit I've ever seen, and it encourages mocking up rationalizations that are indefensible.