What's new

Hubbard overboarded staff in Alaska ice water? > Dox

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Definitions of lusty on the Web:

lustful: vigorously passionate
hearty: endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; "a hearty glow of health"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Given to experiencing lust; Given to enjoying physical sensations
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lusty

lustily - in a healthy manner; "the young plants grew lustily"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

lustily - In a lusty manner
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lustily

Lusty is slang for sexually excited.
vets.com/questionmanager/encyclopaedia/ency1/PA.HTM​
Paul

Thank you, Paul.

Return to study.

AnonKat

Crusader
That's a key difference between us, Veda. I happen to consider serfacs to be a VERY BIG DEAL. Eliminating them I consider to be important to an individual's personal growth. Obviously you prefer to hang on to yours. That reflects a key difference in our respective values.

Mark A. Baker

Who do you serve now? :whistling:

Do you call him "My Comodore"?

AnonKat

Crusader
I do ponder over what you post you know

That's a key difference between us, Veda. I happen to consider serfacs to be a VERY BIG DEAL. Eliminating them I consider to be important to an individual's personal growth. Obviously you prefer to hang on to yours. That reflects a key difference in our respective values.

Mark A. Baker

Its just Psychology

"Stopping the People-Pleasing Habit"

For some people, saying yes, giving in to what is asked or wanted is a habit, even an addiction.

The research for my book, The Book of NO: 250 Ways to Say It-and Mean It and Stop People-Pleasing Forever, culminated in insights and tools that can help people-pleasers get off the yes-treadmill. Saying NO as so many discover doesn't turn you into an uncaring, selfish person. The word NO actually protects you, earns the respect of others, and frees you to be there for those you truly want to assist without allowing them to control you.

Here are a few keys to being able to turn people down and striking a balance between being a pushover and being kind and considerate:

Understand that when you say NO, people are not thinking about you as much as you think and worry about what they think. In most cases, they move on to find someone else to help them.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/singletons/200903/stopping-the-people-pleasing-habit

reminder_note_no_2902328.jpg

Stall before you give your answer and ask yourself these questions:

Do I have the time?
What do I have to give up to do this?
Will I feel pressured?
Will I be upset with myself or resent the person asking?
Will I feel duped or manipulated?

Answering these questions before agreeing will build your resistance and start to make it easier to say NO to your partner, co-workers, friends, even your children.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
too true. One of the things which always annoyed me was that he had this gift of saying in 1000 words what could easily be said in 10. He would ramble on and on and on and on, ad nauseum.

True. :thumbsup:

Remember all the tapes on the "Student Hat" course?:omg:

Opter

Veda

Sponsor
Hubbard writing, "I remember an appeal I once made to an expeditionary crew in Alaska," was not "rhetorical flourish." It was lying.

To me, the sickest thing about Scientology is not its abuse and exploitation - that's bad enough - but that it makes liars and weasel-worders out of good people.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mark A. Baker

Believing in serfacs creates them. Not important for others, but for you...

AnonKat

Crusader
Believing in serfacs creates them. Not important for others, but for you...

I view it as psychological. People tend to behave a certain way in given situation. Most people act differently when seeing a cop or a journalist with a microphone and so on and so fort.

Being keyed in I see as locked in behavior without thinking about it.

Ever noticed the link in my Signature ?

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I view it as psychological. People tend to behave a certain way in given situation. Most people act differently when seeing a cop or a journalist with a microphone and so on and so fort.

Being keyed in I see as locked in behavior without thinking about it.

Ever noticed the link in my Signature ?

Thanks, Kat.

AnonKat

Crusader
Thanks, Kat.

Hubbard talks about Dramatization I hear Re-enactment

Hubbard talks about Restimulation I hear Stimuli

Hubbard actually talks somewhere about how in a abusive situation there are two valances. The winner valence and the.......valance
In Psychology you have the Victim Role and the role of the Abuser that can be re-enacted (dramatized) if "triggered"by certain Stimuli.

Oh and I like to believe I cracked Hubbards precious word "dramatization" ----> Re-enactment

Hubbard even hit on some good Psychology before the psychologists did.

But that is because he was a good Hypnotist, And Hypnotists are great students of Human behaviour

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Yeah, I read this one probably a hundred different times when I was in the SO and a true believer. Now looking back, this is just another one of Hubbtard's notes to crew that anything he does or gets his Captains to do to you in the name of production, and "Over dead bodies" is completely justified. In other words, "Why is your neck so precious while I'm here saving your ass and the rest of the world." Tack this one next to "Pink Legs."

Hubbard was such a joke. I'm always surprised to see that he still has followers.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That's a key difference between us, Veda. I happen to consider serfacs to be a VERY BIG DEAL. Eliminating them I consider to be important to an individual's personal growth.

Obviously you prefer to hang on to yours.

That reflects a key difference in our respective values.

Be sure to ask your Ser Fac auditor if that meter is fully charged. You missed another 2 ser facs today.

Oh well, on the bright side, at least your Gross Divisional Serfac stats continue to reach highest evers.

Last edited:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah, I read this one probably a hundred different times when I was in the SO and a true believer. Now looking back, this is just another one of Hubbtard's notes to crew that anything he does or gets his Captains to do to you in the name of production, and "Over dead bodies" is completely justified. In other words, "Why is your neck so precious while I'm here saving your ass and the rest of the world." Tack this one next to "Pink Legs."

Hubbard was such a joke. I'm always surprised to see that he still has followers.

I am with you on this, almost everything that spilled forth from the Hubbard at the time took hold; now I look at it and roll my eyes that I was ever involved:eyeroll::eyeroll:.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Hubbard writing, "I remember an appeal I once made to an expeditionary crew in Alaska," was not "rhetorical flourish." It was lying.

To me, the sickest thing about Scientology is not its abuse and exploitation - that's bad enough - but that it makes liars and weasel-worders out of good people.

:thumbsup: