What's new

Hubbard's a fraud - yeah right.

Hubbard was either a fraud, insane, or both.

I have an opinion on the matter, but I'll let you decide for yourself.

[video=youtube;o9NYh_VUWwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9NYh_VUWwM[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader
Does anyone know what year this was recorded?

Scientology has long promised to deliver humans into a higher state of being called "Clear". To date, there has not been a single Clear ever produced. The foundation document for Scientology is Dianetics (aka Book One). Listen here as L Ron Hubbard, on 4 July 1958 at the "Clearing Congress" says: " ... We had in Book One simply no more and no less than a rather adequate description of the Reactive Mind: the mental image picture, the engram, the secondary, and so forth. We had ways to run these things, but those ways were not the ways used to Clear ... now that's very interesting that I could be guilty of an oversight to that degree ... " Oversight? On-going, organised criminal fraud, more like!!

(Quote from YouTube)

Scientology has long promised to deliver humans into a higher state of being called "Clear". To date, there has not been a single Clear ever produced. The foundation document for Scientology is Dianetics (aka Book One). Listen here as L Ron Hubbard, on 4 July 1958 at the "Clearing Congress" says: " ... We had in Book One simply no more and no less than a rather adequate description of the Reactive Mind: the mental image picture, the engram, the secondary, and so forth. We had ways to run these things, but those ways were not the ways used to Clear ... now that's very interesting that I could be guilty of an oversight to that degree ... " Oversight? On-going, organised criminal fraud, more like!!

(Quote from YouTube)​
To say there has not been a single Clear ever produced, in an understatement, it might lead people to believe that someone might have come close to achieving Hubbard's imaginary state of Clear.

Scientology or any of it's variations have not even remotely come close to ever producing a Clear, this is an indisputable fact.

RogerB

Crusader
What beats the crap out of me is when guys see some of what he did and lambaste him for it and decry the "con" of it all - like the talking to plants stuff he did at St Hill, hooking tomato plants up to an e-meter and seeing their responses to verbal statements, Life magazine panned the guy for it. So did many other people and writers. But then during the early 70's some other guys came up with the same stuff and now suddenly Oh Wow, what a breakthrough in science, wow.

Listen to this interview which George Noori has with a guy on Coast to Coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h_EMRBS8E_U

I mean that's just plain old Dianetics packaged up in a different form. And he asserts the reality of the past lives because - get this - fantasy would never result in conditions disappearing from the guys case. Only reality would bring that about.

I haven't yet heard all of it but Christ, I have heard plenty.

Groaoaoann!

Anonycat

Crusader
Groaoaoann!

I take this to mean that if I make my self believe that I was the princess of Atlantis, and have a fear of water, that it is very likely that I am so bad off, I will make myself symptomatic. Just say if I'm right, don't answer with a groan, or I may think you're fully exterior, and no one wants to hear that shit.

Anonycat

Crusader
What are you groaning about Rog?

Now I'm groaning - ever tried to FSM to cave dwellers?

maxresdefault.jpg

Spirit

just another son of God
LOL I imagine many of us, at some time in our lives, have been able to relate to that.
shame.gif
I see myself in this scene and laugh my ass off at my own expense. Just fucking hilarious!!
25r30wi.gif

Now I'm groaning - ever tried to FSM to cave dwellers?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I think I may have graduated to the next level of being an ex-you-know-what.
At some point while reading this thread it was as if I was a person who didn't know anything about scn and for the first time am reading about Clear, engrams, reactive mind, OT levels, etc. Suddenly it all seems too weird and bizarre! Like who would fall such BS? And to think that I/we did. What a different view of the world I had 3 decades ago. It's creepy!

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
'

Here's L Ron Hubbard admitting that Dianetics does not create a Clear. He describes this fact as an "oversight", in wog world its actually called "fraud".

[video=youtube_share;oNtaxR6wEyc]http://youtu.be/oNtaxR6wEyc[/video]

I'd like to know what that little red light was. It first appears at :45, coming out of his right eyeball. It keeps wandering around near his head for awhile, and at around 3:00 it can be clearly seen near his mouth. WTF? Could this be one of his body thetans?

Or was it a laser sight?

:hysterical:

Gib

Crusader
Does anyone know what year this was recorded?

well, in the beginning, he said 8 years we've been trying to make the grade. I guess that means from 1950 when dianetics came out, so the film was made in 1958.

but wait a minute, what does he mean "trying to make the grade" when it says in dianetics he made the grade and cleared 270 people. :confused2:

And he wrote dianetics so others could "clear" people. :confused2:

Free Being Me

Crusader
l-ron-hubbard-fraud.jpg

Scientology: The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard
[video=youtube;L_w-YWwC1lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI[/video]​

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
well, in the beginning, he said 8 years we've been trying to make the grade. I guess that means from 1950 when dianetics came out, so the film was made in 1958.

but wait a minute, what does he mean "trying to make the grade" when it says in dianetics he made the grade and cleared 270 people. :confused2:

And he wrote dianetics so others could "clear" people. :confused2:

I don't know exactly what He meant by that statement but He could not be lying as He is Mankind's Greatest Friend.

Gib

Crusader
'

Here's L Ron Hubbard admitting that Dianetics does not create a Clear. He describes this fact as an "oversight", in wog world its actually called "fraud".

[video=youtube_share;oNtaxR6wEyc]http://youtu.be/oNtaxR6wEyc[/video]

And the reason why Dianetics - nor any form of Scientology processing - cannot create a Clear is because there is no such thing as Engrams. Because there is no such thing as Engrams, there is no such thing as a Reactive Mind, and with no Reactive Mind, there can be no such thing as a Clear. In short, L Ron Hubbard lied before he started Dianetics, lied in the writing of Dianetics, lied when he started Scientology, and carried on lying afterwards. He never stopped lying. That's the work of a con-man. Admittedly, he did a very good job at it. In fact, L Ron Hubbard is due his place in the annals of history as probably the most successful criminal of the 20th century.

The greatest show on earth.

It's amazing how hubbard preached to the peoples, and , well, just lying, telling an acceptable truth, trying to make it go right. HCOB's and HCO Pl's are just sales pitches, making it go right.

Gib

Crusader
I don't know exactly what He meant by that statement but He could not be lying as He is Mankind's Greatest Friend.

More truths from hubbard:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31348-Draconian-mind-control-Ls/page8&p=797083#post797083

gotta love that hubbard, mankinds greatest friend, he wouldn't let a pre-Ot leave the ship unless he'd gone full exterior with full perceptions and was able to maintain it. :confused2:

well, lets see, the fine print at the bottom says from Ron's Journal 30.

I'd like to see what Ron wrote in Ron's Journal 1.

Gib

Crusader
More truths from hubbard:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31348-Draconian-mind-control-Ls/page8&p=797083#post797083

gotta love that hubbard, mankinds greatest friend, he wouldn't let a pre-Ot leave the ship unless he'd gone full exterior with full perceptions and was able to maintain it. :confused2:

well, lets see, the fine print at the bottom says from Ron's Journal 30.

I'd like to see what Ron wrote in Ron's Journal 1.

I'm sorry, I'm having one of those moments, let me explain -

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hubbard hid like a little bitch, while he let his wife be arrested, get taken away in handcuffs, go to trial, get convicted, and sent to prison for his crimes. The man was a straight up piece of shit.