What's new

Hubbard's biggest withhold

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm
Penthouse: You were sixteen years old at that time. What did you believe in?

Hubbard: I believed in Satanism. There was no other religion in the house! Scientology and black magic. What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period. To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or, at most, a few weeks. But in Scientology it's stretched out over a lifetime, and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology --and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works. Also, you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshiped anything. I mean, when you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything, let alone worship.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/tape-by-L-Ron-Hubbard-jr.htm
And to make another accurate statement - that L. Ron Hubbard probably was the greatest suppressive in Scientology. Because there's another prime truth you ought to know, and that is that Dad never practised what he preached. Anyone who has had any personal contact, communication, living-with or personal involvement with L. Ron Hubbard can attest to that. Whether it be at home, the family, friends, staff, on the Apollo, those people can understand when I say that ninety-nine percent of whatever my father ever said or ever wrote about himself to the press, media, public and membership is totally false and untrue. It is just total fabrication. And you can also see that any self- respecting auditor who had audited Dad was in many instances very perplexed and could not figure out what the heck was going on. Because L. Ron Hubbard didn't get any case gains, at least in the normal sense of the word, because he had so many withholds. One of the major secret withholds (besides all the others of course) is his deep and very real involvement with the Magick tech. The one major thing he could not openly communicate, so he drove auditors nuts because in truth what the auditors were dealing with is the mock-up, not the person, not the real bank, not the individual. He was dealing with this great huge - as they say in Magick, the "construct". And one of the problems that friends, family and staff kept running into is that the L. Ron Hubbard they saw and talked to and worked with was not the Scientology L. Ron Hubbard,...

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looking wider, it's not a withhold Hubbard had from his auditor in session. It's his withhold from everyone who looked up to him, i.e. Scientologists.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/tape-by-L-Ron-Hubbard-jr.htm
One of the things that really drove Dad bananas and truly freaked him out was actual demonstration in his presence of Clear and OT ability. And he actually suppressed it for reasons I've already given you. Plus of course he thought and was afraid someone would somehow find the Magick doors. So therefore you will notice another trend over the last 34 years, and that is that the state of Clear and the state of OT has degenerated from a state of ability to a state of mind. That is, from a level of actually being able to do something down to a level of thinking you can do it. Which again is a hundred and eighty degrees out by design. And again for reasons already stated.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's a pretty amazing revelation. I also think the news that he tooks drugs all the way to the end, despite all his pious crapping on about drugs, was an amazing revelation and probably one that most scns don't know about.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I think it's safe to say that Hubbard created Dianetics and Scientology primarily for money, but second, and nearly as important, to overcome his own impotence (likely caused by perpetual pinks and greys).

I quite liked these bits ....

...Competition is very, very healthy, and is the only really solid way to grow. And within Dianetics and Scientology that is expressed by getting results. It's the great leveler. It's the great growth hormone. Scientology is not L. Ron Hubbard's, it is yours. And you will grow and so will Scientology in direct ratio to your ability to get those results, to benefit your preclear and student, to making him more able and leading and living a better life, to being more successful, to making more money, to have a happier life. And again, this is based on workable, demonstrable results as the student or preclear sees it. ...

... Another way to say it is... is that the theta has been removed from the TRs, it's that simple. One of the goals could be (and should be I think) in Scientology in general is to get theta back into Scientology. ...

... One of the reasons for this tape is that I've seen too many people throw the baby out with the bath water, throw in the sponge, cave in and just plain flat give up. And that particular viewpoint is as bad as a slavish, blinded following of L. Ron Hubbard. So therefore, don't slam dunk yourself at either end of the dichotomy. Again, put theta back into Scientology and throw out another one of Dad's little control mechanisms (which he said at least a hundred times): "Don't think, do it!" Sorry, but that's reverse. Think, perceive, look, compute and when you do that I think you'll find that it is an honor to be declared. It's your badge of courage. It is your mark of returning to self-determination. ...

And in fact, all in all, there is quite a bit of 'pro-tech' commentary in the transcripts.

Mark A. Baker

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's a pretty amazing revelation. I also think the news that he tooks drugs all the way to the end, despite all his pious crapping on about drugs, was an amazing revelation and probably one that most scns don't know about.

It was one of the revelations I had. - That Hubbard took drugs.... and even died with one of them (Vistaril) in his blood.

What he kept saying and guarding Scientologists against was quite contrary to his own experience (confirmed by many independent sources available in the Internet and here, on ESMB, from those who had 1st hand experience with him).

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I quite liked these bits ....

And in fact, all in all, there is quite a bit of 'pro-tech' commentary in the transcripts.

Mark A. Baker

I don't doubt that Nibs supported "the Tech". - He KNEW the Basics.

The Basics were Black Magick.

Yet, I'm glad you see there something "pro-tech".

"....the state of Clear and the state of OT has degenerated from a state of ability to a state of mind. That is, from a level of actually being able to do something down to a level of thinking you can do it...."

"....the state of Clear and the state of OT has degenerated from a state of ability to a state of mind. That is, from a level of actually being able to do something down to a level of thinking you can do it...."

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Penthouse: June 1983

Ron Jr. also recalls a hard-drinking, drug-abusing father who would mistreat his mother and other women, but who, when, under the influence, would delight in telling his son all of his exploits. Finally, Ron Jr. remembers his father as a "broke science-fiction writer" who espoused that the road to riches and glory lay in selling religion to the masses.

We were telling someone that they could have the power of a god --that's what we were telling them.

Penthouse: What kind of people were tempted by this promise?

Hubbard: A whole range of people. People who wanted to raise their IQ, to feel better, to solve their problems. You also got people who wished to lord it over other people in the use of power. Remember, it's a power game, a matter of climbing a pyramidal hierarchy to the top, and it's who you can step on to get more power that counts. It appeals a great deal to neurotics. And to people who are greedy.

Now Nibs has explained all you need to know about DM....

Mimsey

Hatshepsut

Crusader
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ggest-withhold&p=599964&viewfull=1#post599964

I have always been convinced that there were advanced societies right alongside our primitives. There were folks who did not get dumbed down necessarily from using a human body to take on a role.. Rare, but those left evidence that they were here. If you weren't a white hat you woulda been a black hat in the olden magic times. There probably was no middle class with these melchizedek types. Their withholds from common man or the being reduced to an unawareness of self as spirit would've been great indeedy. And they would've received in the end as good as they dealt out. Such is life. Such is the dichotomy of man as god and man as slave.

The true magic does not come from climbing the pyramid financial or wielding psychic power it seems. It comes from being able to BE or HAVE or tolerate any vector in the divine mocked up script. There is no 'fight' in that. No 'competition. No 'righter than'. Poor Nibs got jinxed just trying to be a good sorcerer's apprentice. He was right about many things. Who needs the 'black' in magic.

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ggest-withhold&p=599964&viewfull=1#post599964

I have always been convinced that there were advanced societies right alongside our primitives. There were folks who did not get dumbed down necessarily from using a human body to take on a role.. Rare, but those left evidence that they were here. If you weren't a white hat you woulda been a black hat in the olden magic times. There probably was no middle class with these melchizedek types. Their withholds from common man or the being reduced to an unawareness of self as spirit would've been great indeedy. And they would've received in the end as good as they dealt out. Such is life. Such is the dichotomy of man as god and man as slave.

The true magic does not come from climbing the pyramid financial or weilding psychic power it seems. It comes from being able to BE or HAVE or tolerate any vector in the divine mocked up script. There is no 'fight' in that. No 'competition. No 'righter than'. Poor Nibs got jinxed just trying to be a good sorcerer's apprentice. He was right about many things. Who needs the 'black' in magic.

Hats, the above link whats it for?

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Hats, the above link whats it for?

It's vaD's quoted post taking excerpts from the lermanet site quoting Nibs' Penthouse article aint it? I copied it from a post just prior on this thread where some of the words were bolded in big RED letters. :p
Just a reference to Nibs' attitudes about his pappy.

Last edited:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron DeWolf was declared a Suppressive Person (even by Freesone). - Just sayin'

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you would like to learn more about “Black Magic” there is a course that you can get that teaches it. I would suggest that you be very careful if you should decide to get the course and learn its secrets. The spells it teaches are very powerful and the temptation to abuse them will be great. Use the picture below to take a look, but do be careful.

How could anyone that wears a blue sweater and a friendly smile be into Black Magick?

l_ron_hubbard.jpg

Its called Propaganda...

images

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looking wider, it's not a withhold Hubbard had from his auditor in session. It's his withhold from everyone who looked up to him, i.e. Scientologists.

Ron Hubbard sure pumped up the illusion "LRH construct" a hot air balloon