What's new

Hubbard's Children

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this a picture of Eunice Ford?

Eunice%20Ford%20and%20Ira%20and%20Candy%20Chaleff%20Saint%20Hill.jpg

Yep...that's Eunice.

She was a lovely, decent and fine gal. I knew her after her time at FCDC. She was a very dedicated Scn and adored El Ron. I wondered then what had happaned that she was not longer working close to El Ron.

This thread is the first time I have heard the story that it was her that El Ron got pregnant. I hadn't connected the dots. Doesn’t surprise me…she was attractive, classy and, like I said, adored El Ron.

Peace be with you, Eunice.:yes:

Face:)

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh, for goodness sake, woman! Sit down and write your story - all of it.

Please. ; )

You have no idea what shit my long history entails.

I can't put the timeline together.
I forget names.
I'll be typing along with 2 fingers and go toadly blank on what I'm writing.
I write out detailed messages and then click some button somewhere and the whole message disappears.
I tell little stories about Ron or the past and get attacked and insulted by scn'ists on this board who don't want to hear it, don't want to believe it, and are not gonna have it, or me.
I say to myself " Self, why bother? Go plaY in the garden,"

Challenge

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

I forget names.
I write out detailed messages and then click some button somewhere and the whole message disappears.
I tell little stories about Ron or the past and get attacked and insulted by scn'ists on this board who don't want to hear it, don't want to believe it, and are not gonna have it, or me.

Challenge

I sure enough appreciate your being here and what you post. You have filled in holes, added pieces and given details that have been of great value to me. On several occasions a post of yours jogged my memory in such a way that I wound up remembering things and posting information I would have never remembered without you.:yes:

Challenge

Can I ask how you knew that Ron knocked up Eunice Ford?

Was Eunice actually six months pregnant?

And when did this happen?

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this one.

It was one of the stories that went around.

I heard that it happened in'61 or '62. I heard about it in around '64, but didn't place credence on it until Alan mentioned it on a thread here. His recall of it corroborated what I had been told.

I didn't meet Eunice until the 70s.

By the late 70s, one could see that she was burnt out. Like Yvonne Jentsch: burned up.
Eunice crept around . I thought she was dramatising the dragging of chains.

She was a very very nice Lady.

I think that she stayed because she believed in Ron, and believed that scn was the answer to mankinds' ills. Who knows?
And she grew old, and what else was an old black woman to do? No money. No family. Nowhere to go. Afraid of the 'outside world'. As bad as SO is, it looks better than living under a bridge if you are 70+ years old with no medical and no prospects for future.

Challenge

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, by the way, in El Ron’s Pers Sec Office on the Apollo there was a very attractive, highly competent African American woman named Alethia Taylor. She was married to Luten Taylor, Trombone in the Apollo Stars. They were both real good folks.

I’m not trying to create any innuendo here but what I do find interesting is that with so few Blacks on org staffs and especially the SO, El Ron had young, tall, attractive Black women in his Pers Sec Office during two different eras.:confused2:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I forget names.

Challenge

I must say Fuck what other posters say Challenge,

You have commented on times and places that you were there with Ron and it Runs right alongside what Nibs said.

The CoS has used individuals info to intimidate people, your revelations are very much appreciated. Dont be silenced because someone attacks with a moral stand , I dont view it as demeaning the people you talk about.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I know something about it. What do you want to know?
Alan walter and I had a brief exchange about it on one of his threads. Pandora's Box, I think.

challenge

Thank you for the answer! I, for one, do really appreciate when someone such as yourself ( or Face, and a few others) can fill in one of the very many blanks in the true history of LRH and scientology.

I know - as we all know - the scientologists are deeply dedicated to keeping the myths going and not allowing the truth to ever come out. They were successful at that for far too long. Now the truth is coming out.

This is a very good era !

Boojuum

I forget names.

Challenge
Hi Challenge
I very much appreciate your stories. I suggest not holding back at all. Tell it all and let the chips fall where they may. You are a unique and treasured resource. I can't recall anyone else who could characterize LRH as "sleazy" or "an unattractive man" from the viewpoint of someone who hung out with him in the early 50's.

You've mentioned pieces of the LRH story that I've never seen. The dark side of LRH was carefully hidden from the likes of me and most other Scienos.

LRH's thugs kept most of his critics quiet until the internet exploded in the face of Scientology.

One of the reasons I'm on this board is to glean additional insights into my experience. Your opinions are unique and valuable. Thanks.

Challenge

It's rilly nice to get appreciation for old stories.
For every "bad" story that I post, there is a "good" one that goes untold.

L. Ron Hubbard is dead.

Discussion about his 'foibles', the skeletons in his closet, his secret 'doings', serves little purpose other than to discredit a dead man.

I personally think that, despite the revealing stories by Nibs, myself, Veda, and a few others, L.Ron Hubbard deserves some respect for the codifying and publication of some very workable methods for self improvement.

I do not think that it is available in today's world unless one has a tremendous "reach" for it. Too many agendas block the way.
I believe that a person will come to find, or to realize thru whatever means, the level of "enlightenment" that he is capable of having.

I have been told, in very forceful terms, that I can't have it both ways.
I feel some sadness for people who think that Scn, Hubbard, et al has to be only one way. The truth is that there are (at least) two sides to every coin. The coins of Dn/Scn/L ron Hubbard are not exceptions.

Yeah. I 'have' it both ways.
Your mileage may vary.

Challenge

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Diana Hubbard waving the Church flag in one hand and holding the inevitable nicotine stimulant in the other, without which no "Operating Thetan" seems capable of functioning! An accomplished pianist, Diana claims to have been a great friend of Mozart in a previous life.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/forte/chapter2.htm

dianaflg.jpg

She was a fairly good and passable pianist but far from what I would term as "Accomplished", as I've already written about on this board.:yes:

BTW...along with having been Jesus, I was also Mozart and I don't recall hanging out with her.:biggrin:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

L. Ron Hubbard is dead.

Discussion about his 'foibles', the skeletons in his closet, his secret 'doings', serves little purpose other than to discredit a dead man.

I personally think that, despite the revealing stories by Nibs, myself, Veda, and a few others, L.Ron Hubbard deserves some respect for the codifying and publication of some very workable methods for self improvement.

I do not think that it is available in today's world unless one has a tremendous "reach" for it. Too many agendas block the way.
I believe that a person will come to find, or to realize thru whatever means, the level of "enlightenment" that he is capable of having.

I feel some sadness for people who think that Scn, Hubbard, et al has to be only one way. The truth is that there are (at least) two sides to every coin. The coins of Dn/Scn/L ron Hubbard are not exceptions.

Your mileage may vary.

Challenge

:flirt:

Thanks Challenge, whilst Ron is dead, I dont think scn is only black, i do believe Nibs got jammed in the dark side for 7 years and i appreciate he told his side, there is white scn, and i think the white is no demonizing terms,(invalidate/evaluative combined) or restrict (inhibit/enforce) no splitting a person into Dynamics, no ethics, so that leaves two people talking to each other about whatever comes up thats not overwhelming ,and being interested in knowing and helping.

Ron demonized a lot of good people so he could 'Do as he wanted to', use and discard, and i see this pattern in his policy & the widening crack of the revelations about him as a non scientologist.

your not a :witch2: for givin us some more dirt.

L. Ron Hubbard is dead.

Your mileage may vary.

Challenge

The ones who "can't have it both ways" have that as their own agendas, C. I agree with you. The truth is more complicated. No doubt lrh frequently acted like a right b@stard, but he also had some definite 'plus points'. Both aspects warrant acknowledgement, as do all the points in between.

Mark A. Baker

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
She was a fairly good and passable pianist but far from what I would term as "Accomplished", as I've already written about on this board.:yes:

BTW...along with having been Jesus, I was also Mozart and I don't recall hanging out with her.:biggrin:

:spitcoffee:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The ones who "can't have it both ways" have that as their own agendas, C. I agree with you. The truth is more complicated. No doubt lrh frequently acted like a right b@stard, but he also had some definite 'plus points'. Both aspects warrant acknowledgement, as do all the points in between.

Mark A. Baker

There are 40,000 scns whos wills are bent around an illusion called hubbard and he set it up that way. Calling ElRon a right Bastard is a bit of fluff.

Nibs said 99% of what his father claimed was untrue, and the more i uncover the louder his words chime. Under all of it, the basic motive doesn't appear to be him being a bastard to help mankind but to trap others to help himself.

Crushing people without remorse, guilt or liability of feelings, especially family is beyond being a bastard, its being a sociopath.

Veda

Sponsor

Mark A. Baker

I think Hubbard's "plus points" should be acknowledged, and, at various times, I've acknowledged them. However, I don't overlook his life long self-aggrandizing hidden agenda, and his betrayal of his own followers, as these are built into the subject. Recognition of all of the above - positive and negative - is necessary for Scientology to be thoroughly and accurately described, and understood.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

L. Ron Hubbard is dead.

It's a great pity that he didn't die a lot earlier.

actually it does a lot - it counteracts the efforts of a lot of people to gloss over the perverse history of a sociopathic personality. While he was alive he was assiduous in his attempts at self aggrandizement - and, at every turn, each of his bloated claims about himself have proven to be false. it is important that people understand that scientology is the product of a diseased mind.

Well if it really had been "codified" then it would not rely on opinion - yours or mine. the fact that you think the crap he published has any value and the fact that I think it has negative value proves that he codified nothing.

Your mileage may vary.

Challenge

No it's not a "truth" it is merely a rhetorical device that actually has no value at all. There are not "two sides" to Hubbard there is just Hubbard in all his malignancy.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Getting back to Hubbard's children here's a much needed article:

If you consider Hubbard's bigamy, his failed relationships with his sons, and having his third wife Mary Sue take the fall for Operation Snow White -- she did prison time while he was only an "unindicted co-conspirator" in an infiltration of government offices that had his fingerprints all over it -- L. Ron Hubbard has not shown the sort of mastery over his own family that he promised his technology would do for the rest of the world.

We've all said this or something close to this on this thread but this is now BPI!!

HIP! HIP!...and all that...

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Getting back to Hubbard's children here's a much needed article:

We've all said this or something close to this on this thread but this is now BPI!!

HIP! HIP!...and all that...

As ElRon was "known" to be having many affairs whilst with:

Polly-Sara-
Sara-Barbara-Cuba woman-his house keeper late 51-
Mary Sue-Eunice-

I wonder who ElRons scarlet woman(s) were whilst Mary Sue was in prison eyeing carrots on meal duty?

I read the weird one about the Sea Org Lass (ripping her mind whilst lying on top for an hour. (Magick?)

There isnt much info on MSH in prison, i assume she was keeping her honor in with Ron.