What's new

Hubbard's Hidden Treasure

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Birdy is that true???

You had vgi"s and floating noodle pc's in Pt???

I must admit I am speechless...you convinced me!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I get the same results after two Margaritas.
Some may have noticed that I have resisted the temptation to say anything unkind about William's posts over the past couple of weeks. From now on my policy is to remember that it is self-demeaning to mock the afflicted, so I shall desist hereafter.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
how did you know the PC wasn't in PT before you ran CCH's?

How did you know the PC was now in PT after running the CCH's?
My PC's usually went into session in fairly good connection to PT

As I am well trained (though far from infallible) in observing "indicators", and with running CCH's there was a clear cut and unmistakable 100% success rate in PC's being more alive and aware in PT after compared to before.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some may have noticed that I have resisted the temptation to say anything unkind about William's posts over the past couple of weeks. From now on my policy is to remember that it is self-demeaning to mock the afflicted, so I shall desist hereafter.

With Commander Birdsong's first post in 2010 I made clear that I welcome anything said and that I would not need to complain to any moderators. Plainly my view of Hubbard's work is different than many on this board and I would not speak well of Hubbard's work anywhere that people couldn't hear criticism of it.

Speak as you will Stratsie; I've developed much affection for you over the years.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

As I am well trained (though far from infallible) in observing "indicators", and with running CCH's there was a clear cut and unmistakable 100% success rate in PC's being more alive and aware in PT after compared to before.
Think I'll head off to another thread where they speak English.

Gib

Crusader

What was your scientific method?

To determine 100% success rate? How many samples are you basing 100% on?

Gib

Crusader
I wouldn't worry about clay pigeon. He just likes a lively conversation. Just need to remember to put on ear muffs, it's 57 seconds into this video:

Don't forget your glasses. And just say the word Pull.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
With Commander Birdsong's first post in 2010 I made clear that I welcome anything said and that I would not need to complain to any moderators. Plainly my view of Hubbard's work is different than many on this board and I would not speak well of Hubbard's work anywhere that people couldn't hear criticism of it.

Speak as you will Stratsie; I've developed much affection for you over the years.
Well, I'm not going to argue with you about whether Hubbard was a plagiarist and a conman or a fount of knowledge about the human condition, we all know on which side of the argument you stand on that.

What I will say is 'different than' is incorrect English. You mean 'different from'. :biggrin:

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

One PC. 100%.

How do you gauge how "well trained" you are? Against what? Wouldn't it be better for others to judge this?

Oh well, have your fun, it's doubtful you'll influence others.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I'm not going to argue with you about whether Hubbard was a plagiarist and a conman or a fount of knowledge about the human condition, we all know on which side of the argument you stand on that.

What I will say is 'different than' is incorrect English. You mean 'different from'. :biggrin:
...Though not always with perfect grammar, syntax and vocabulary.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wouldn't worry about clay pigeon. He just likes a lively conversation. Just need to remember to put on ear muffs, it's 57 seconds into this video:

Don't forget your glasses. And just say the word Pull.

You do recall the PL alluded to in my avatar I trust...

I am quite painfully aware of where I fit into the ethics as conceived by the self proclaimed "most ethical group on the planet."

Reactions: Gib