What's new

Hubbard's Hidden Treasure

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
One PC. 100%.

How do you gauge how "well trained" you are? Against what? Wouldn't it be better for others to judge this?

Oh well, have your fun, it's doubtful you'll influence others.

Several PC's.

Others are welcome to their opinion on how well trained I am and to it's expression.

Gib

Crusader
Several PC's.

Others are welcome to their opinion on how well trained I am and to it's expression.
sounds about right, small sample size as well as every auditor on the planet. Hubbard made it sound so scientific but really only success stories. Such as using the OCA, IQ, and leadership tests. Didn't you use those?

You do remember Rising Scale Processing, what gibberish.

regards,

GIB·ber·ish

"unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
"he talks gibberish"

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
You do recall the PL alluded to in my avatar I trust...

I am quite painfully aware of where I fit into the ethics as conceived by the self proclaimed "most ethical group on the planet."
No, I don't recall a PL having to do with CP. Now if you had taken the name "Clay Table" we'd be off to the races!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, I don't recall a PL having to do with CP. Now if you had taken the name "Clay Table" we'd be off to the races!

I know you read it...

"Anyone who doesn't know ethics tech is a clay pigeon"

It is my considered belief that PL inspired one of my favorite scenes from Mel Brooks' "The History of The World"

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know you read it...

It is my considered belief that PL inspired one of my favorite scenes from Mel Brooks' "The History of The World"
So you're telling us you don't know ethics tech.

Well, hell, no wonder everyone here is shooting at you! OMG wooooowwwoooowwwwoooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo (cognition)

I'm writing a success story right away for Emma to post under the favorite posts so nobody misses it.

I'd like to thank CP, my bestest Qual terminal and COB for keeping the tech pure and of course to LRH for making it all possible for use to congregate here and have so many amazing wins!!!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Birdy is right on this one..there was a pl mentioning one will become a clay pigeon if not knowing ethics
CLAY PIGEON, any staff member who does not know ethics policy is a clay pigeon. Clay pigeons are used to throw up in the air and shoot at. (HCO PL 24 Feb 72)1, 2
Tech dictionary

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Birdy is right on this one..there was a pl mentioning one will become a clay pigeon if not knowing ethics

Tech dictionary
Wow, I forgot all about that definition, in a mere 38 years! I'm gonna write myself up. I'm sure I need an extensive Repair Program including ethics handling and extensive WC'ing. I probably need to redo the Student Hat and M1, at the very least. But I probably need my unhandled drugs taken care of first.

I always figured Birdie called himself Clay Pigeon 'cause he knew we'd be sniping at him because of his oft-declared love for the Hubbmeister and his works.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

Tech dictionary
actually, it's not in the ethics but in a policy letter. We all had to read certain policy letters doing staff status's 0, 1 and 2. One can become a clay pigeon if one doesn't know Hubbard's policy letters and his rights of a staff member. The idea being know policy letters, or do as Ron says, LOL, or one can become a clay pigeon, meaning if you know what Ron said, you can counter being shot at because it's here in policy.

But in the end it's all gibberish since the purpose of being on staff is to help create clears and OT's, which none have been produced or exist, just like CP's posts, all gibberish.

Gib

Crusader
I know you read it...

if hubbard's ethics tech were true, we wouldn't be here discussing it or validity of hubbard's tech in general. Everybody would be on the bandwagon and all happy campers achieving the state of clear and OT.

CaliMule

Work Hard and Bray
Hubbard made it sound so scientific but really only success stories. Such as using the OCA, IQ, and leadership tests. Didn't you use those?
Actually the more fundamental flaw is absolute lack of Control Group vs. Treatment Group.

Using only imaginary control groups (no actual one) is worse than using flimsy measures and tests to describe your treatment outcomes. You can at least still argue about the meaning of results in the course of comparative reasoning if you'd had a control group. OCA might have merit, even if slight, if we knew of even one single study of any type that involved a control group matched with a treatment group connected with the OCA.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
The Secret of Ron's Hidden Treasurezzzzzzzzzzz....

0c4f75f07d6d0137a859005056a9545d

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Secret of Ron's Hidden Treasurezzzzzzzzzzz....

0c4f75f07d6d0137a859005056a9545d
Yeah, not a subject I find worth much thought as I'm not going to waste any time looking for it

But...

It does seem likely such a treasure does exist may it be found by some ten year old peasant lad

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, I forgot all about that definition, in a mere 38 years! I'm gonna write myself up. I'm sure I need an extensive Repair Program including ethics handling and extensive WC'ing. I probably need to redo the Student Hat and M1, at the very least. But I probably need my unhandled drugs taken care of first.

I always figured Birdie called himself Clay Pigeon 'cause he knew we'd be sniping at him because of his oft-declared love for the Hubbmeister and his works.
Yes piney one; there is irony in my use of it in that I'm lay pigeon both to Co$ and ESMB

It is not so much love for the brash redhaired fellow from the plains but respect and most especially GRATITUDE!!!

I had one real asset in life, my lifelong friendship with a man named Billy Martin. I have several times spoken of what I did for him in the weeks when he was dying of cancer which I was able to do by reason of my training and experience as an auditor.

I am grateful in a way ALL decent men and women should be able to understand and respect

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
It is not so much love for the brash redhaired fellow from the plains but respect and most especially GRATITUDE!!!

I am grateful in a way ALL decent men and women should be able to understand and respect

So this bullshit thread wasn't really about treasure, but about the red headed con man's tek?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The thread i about any conversation it generates

I don't know where you are coming from Don Quixote but I like your avatar

However I'm at a loss for why anyone would hit the poop button on my post.

I had a great and legndary friendship with a man named billy Martin. When he contracted terminal cancer I used techniques I learned from Hubbard's work to greatly reduce his pain and distress and again any decent human being should respect the gratitude I have for what I learned.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
The thread i about any conversation it generates

I don't know where you are coming from Don Quixote but I like your avatar

However I'm at a loss for why anyone would hit the poop button on my post.

I had a great and legndary friendship with a man named billy Martin. When he contracted terminal cancer [bcolor=#ffff00]I used techniques I learned from Hubbard's work to greatly reduce his pain and distress[/bcolor] and again any decent human being should respect the gratitude I have for what I learned.
Please could you tell me what 'techniques' you used, and how and in what way they were able to greatly reduce his pain and distress.

zdWF3Xx.jpg

Dotey OT

Talking with someone, caring with real concern. That will take you pretty far. I watched someone I loved slowly pass from cancer. Chemo, assists, actually neither really did much. Pain killers and family helped.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Exactly!

I, and many others here, assisted loved one to leave in peace when departure time arrived.

Unfortunately there is no Tech nor tricks..

It only takes courage ( many people fear this and escape when people dies..well it's not funny and kinda scary, but we must do it like women went through delivery painful time to give birth...they both are a gift of love)

Then, a sincere compassion and desire to make it as more comfortable as possible for the person ( pain and anxiloytic drugs do wonders), then the serenity and presence of the carer may contribute to create peace and help one to give up instead of fighting...

But at the end the outcome doesn't depend on any special ability of us..but mostly on circumstances, health care, drugs, pain, and how the person has or not, prepared the end of life to remain calm and confident, being given the best assistance.

Although having a trusted loved person aside to hold hand is certainly securing.

I would prefer to have my cat than an auditor or OT handler who has 0 knowledge of end of life assistance but wrong and possible "enturbulating end of life" pre conceived LRH weirdo practices and commands...

You need those freak people as well as you need an exorcist priest aside you....

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Who wants your best friend OT telling you, after days you are agonizing:

Tone 40 thetan impinging:

" Lotus , do your hear me, ????
Now put your ethics in and leave this body now!
You are a liability for your daughter who won't complete her sp course..and you know the reg wants her to buy her bridge now (inheritance)
Put your ethics in and leave this degraded dev-t body! "

:eek:

* we know, this is what they do, when on a mission!

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Who wants your best friend OT telling you, after days you are agonizing:

Tone 40 thetan impinging:

" Lotus , do your hear me, ????
Now put your ethics in and leave this body now!
You are a liability for your daughter who won't complete her sp course..and you know the reg wants her to buy her bridge now (inheritance)
Put your ethics in and leave this degraded dev-t body! "

:eek:

* we know, this is what they do, when on a mission!
lol!!

We did a cycle with a guy and had to help him handle his undone cycles of action !! Odd stuff but stuff he had attention on. He kept on going after all that, then he just had enough!