What's new

Hubbard's lying---in slow motion replay....

AmIFree

Patron
Seeing as it is written in green, was this from a policy letter? Because having done the OEC, I cannot recall having seen anything like this written about Clear. I left in 1979, so perhaps it was wrtten since then?

In which case, who is the writer/liar?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Seeing as it is written in green, was this from a policy letter? Because having done the OEC, I cannot recall having seen anything like this written about Clear. I left in 1979, so perhaps it was wrtten since then?

In which case, who is the writer/liar?

I added the GREEN color. That might have been confusing. But since leaving, I enjoy not following any rules about color coding. lol

It was sent by Celeb Center, attributed to LRH from SOS.

It was written by L. Ron Hubbard.

Supreme Rulah & Supreme Liah. :D

HelluvaHoax!

For me and for many of us, there was something more insidious than the lies about "clear" or "OT".
-----snipped for brevity-----

Whoa C, great post!

If I ever start a freaky scam cult, I never want you as a member. You are wayyyyyyy too damned honest and passionate!

Wow, what a read!!!

HH

HelluvaHoax!

....it occurs to me after decades of reading and listening Hubbard that he uses WORDS like weapons to vanquish his enemies.

For him anyone or anything could be an enemy. Each word a bullet shot with sniper-like precision.

Like a mercenary, he had no emotional attachment to the ordnance. It was just a tool to get the job done. Assasins don't think about bullets, they think about kill shots.

And he was therefore justified (in his mind) in using ANY WORDS IN ANY COMBINATION to kill before he was killed.

All is fair in Love and War and Cults.

AmIFree

Patron
CARMEL - Next minute Scn comes into the picture, and it appears to be everything I've been looking for in one sweet package. What a find! It was presented as everything I needed/desired (purpose, understanding and *ability*, as opposed to "states" promised on grade chart), and it was presented as something which was totally on track with where I wanted to go.

You've got to hand it to them the way Scn was and is targeted at people's (young and old) fears, desires and reasoning. The one big question we all have/had in common seems to be "what's it all about?" along with "where am I from?" and "where am I going?" Scn surely seemed to have all the answers in their marketing. Brilliant! :duh: