What's new

Hubbard's Naval Intelligence Documentation

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Ron Hubbard Jr. Penthouse interview: Penthouse: Your father was selling information to the Soviets?

Hubbard: Yes. That's where my father got the money to buy St. Hill Manor in East Grinstead, Sussex, which is the English headquarters of Scientology today.

Penthouse: What information did your father have to sell the Soviet government?

Hubbard: He didn't do any spying himself. What he normally did was allow these strange little people to go into the offices and into his home at odd hours of the night. He told me that he was allowing the KGB to go through our files, and that he was charging £40,000 for it. This was the money he used for the purchase of St. Hill Manor.

Penthouse: Do you know any specific information that the KGB got from your father that might have been harmful to security?

Hubbard: The plans for an infrared heat-seeking missile in the early fifties. They obtained the information by extensive auditing of the guy who was one of the head engineers. There were great infiltrations clear to this day. There has always been an inordinate interest on the part of Scientology in military and government personnel. There's no way for me to prove it sitting here, but I believe that the KGB trained East German agents who came via Denmark to London to the United States who were, supposedly, Scientologists. They made very good Scientologists. They were very well trained. end]

LRH hated communists! He infiltrated Parsons' world for the Feds. If Jr. was right LRH was double agent for U.S. No way would a former Naval Intel Officer involved with JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory go undetected letting KGB have free access to his files. Couldn't happen!

"All war is deception." Sun Tzu
:coolwink

This is some information re. L. Ron Hubbard Jr., a.k.a. Nibs.

I suppose it's useful to post it since Xguardian is playing the usual games....

Penthouse: "Did he [Hubbard Sr.] encourage you to use drugs?"

Hubbard Jr.: "Well, he used them with me. He was a real night person. We used to sit around at night, sit around his office or home, get loaded up, and talk... He started out by mixing phenobarbital in my bubble gum, when I was ten years old. This was to induce deeper trances in order to practice the black magic..."

From L. Ron Hubbard Sr.'s 1946 'Affirmations':

"Your psychology is good. You worked to darken your own children. This failure with them [Ron Jr., and his younger sister Katherine] was only apparent. The evident lack of effectiveness was 'ordered'. The same psychology works perfectly on everyone else. You use it with great confidence...

"Darkness is a cloak you may don. Your guardian and your own courage protect you utterly in darkness. You control anything you meet in darkness for that is part of your universe...

"Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write...

"Your psychology is true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

As a non-sequitur comment, at the beginning of the first 'Philadelphia Doctorate Course' lecture of 1952: "...the prince of darkness. Who do you think I am?" [audience chuckles].

Poor Nibs.

The first "Ron's Org" SP Declare I ever read was the one on L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (Nibs). It was in a notebook owned by the person who is currently the Senior C/S for Ron's Orgs in the USA:

"Sector Ethics Order:

"Ron De Wolfe, alias Nibs Hubbard, alias L. Ron Hubbard Junior

"...He has recently come under direct influence of the infamous suppressive implanter known as Xenu, subject of Ethics Order No. 1 (written in 1967 by Elron Elray)...

"Astar Paramejgian

"Deputy Sector Commander"

The use of "alias" for dramatic effect is another echo of L. Ron Hubbard, whose (perceived) enemies were invariably communists, criminals, or sex perverts; for example, according to the founder of Scientology, his 2nd wife was a Russian spy, sent in to run a covert operation on Dianetics:

"Sara Komkovadamanov, alias Northrup..."

Good ol' Captain Bill. And to think his Ron's Orgs flying saucer cult is the number one FZ group. http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html Oh well.

As for Ron Jr., or Nibs, his comments can be found in that 'Penthouse' magazine interview, and a few TV interviews, a piece titled 'Philadelphia', and a tape called 'Nibs to the Field'. There are five pages of material, from Ron Jr., in the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?', and, incidentally, all the Nibs' material used in 'Madman?' was supported by others' testimony and by court's evidence.

There's a confusion re. the 'Penthouse' article, as stories told to Ron Jr., by his father, were presented as being believed by Ron Jr. Ron Jr. believed some of it, not all of it, and was uncertain about some things. That's one category: Things he was *told* by his father. His father *told* him (he was 17 in 1950) that he was selling secrets to the Russians, just as his father told Scientologists so many things. And, not unlike the ex-Scientologists who are still "sorting it out" and recovering, so did Ron Jr. attempt to do so.

Of course, Ron Jr. had the problem of having been Fair Gamed, by his father and Scientology, for most of his life. The two "buttons" that Scientology Inc. went after were "family, wife, children," and "money, jobs." Scientology Inc. was relentless.

As a result, he signed two retractions: one after the birth of his youngest son in the early 1970s - his son had downs syndrome and Nibs and his wife were faced with additional stresses and expenses - and one after a serious physical illness in the mid 1980s that resulted in his being hospitalized. He had no health insurance.

Ron Jr. was told many things by his father, but he also *witnessed* his father's behavior: his father throwing dinner plates against walls, his father drinking heavily, and his father using drugs; he witnessed his father's fascination with the writings of Aleister Crowley, and with the darkest aspects of the occult, witnessed his father's use of self-hypnosis with the 'Affirmations' - the 'Affirmations' beginning in the late 1930s. He also witnessed his father secretly hoarding cash, then telling creditors he had no money, and he witnessed the contempt with which his father regarded Scientologists, the Scientologists to whom his father had repeatedly lied.

All this, and more, has since been confirmed.

And then there are Ron Jr.'s opinions.

However, Ron Jr. was told so many tall tales by his father, that he spent the rest of his life trying to sort it out, and free himself from his father's manipulations. And he said so.

Over-all, Ron's Jr.'s information - the key points - have been confirmed by other sources. He spoke out before the Internet, when his mention of his father using drugs brought ridicule, and worse.

And he's the only Hubbard son or daughter who has had the courage to speak out publicly.

Veda

Sponsor
Any docs on Sara Northrop being accused of being a Russian spy by anyone other than Hubbard? Also, if you look at his "appears mental" FBI file he was constantly accusing random people of being Russian spies.

Incidentally, why would he need to report Russian spies by writing letters to the FBI if he was in with the intelligence agencies? Or is his FBI file fake too?

Additionally, Hubbard repeatedly claimed that he had never been married to Sara Northrop and she was just a housekeeper. Are you saying he was lying?

He claimed they weren't married only after the divorce and "erasure" of Sara, and the "erasure" of her and Hubbard's daughter, Alexis.

Up to that point, including in the "retraction," written by Hubbard and signed by Sara as a condition of their divorce, Sara was referred to as Mrs. Hubbard.

In the 1950s, Hubbard had been making all sorts of claims about Sara, including that she was a communist (reporting her the the FBI, etc.), but the name "Komkovadamanov" wasn't dreamt up by Hubbard until the "PR flap" caused by the appearance of a 'Times of London' article on Hubbard's involvement with Magic(k)& Jack Parsons, in Pasadena, in 1946.

The 1969 'Times of London' article, and Scientology's response:

http://blacklies.xenu.ca/archives/19

The story invented by Hubbard is presented again in 1971, in slightly edited form, by Scientology Public Relations person David Gaiman, in response to a series of questions from Paulette Cooper (at the very end):

http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/tsos/sos-app.html

And then there's this, from a 1990 'Los Angeles Times' series on Scientology.

"In later years... Hubbard insisted that he had been working undercover for Naval Intelligence to break up black magic in America...

"But Parsons' widow, Cameron, disputed Hubbard's account in a brief interview with the 'Times'. She said the two men "liked each other very much," and "felt they were ushering in a force that was going to change things..."

See 'Part One':

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/books/la-times-series.pdf

P.S. the top link - 'Times of London' articles - is currently down, so I'll leave it to anyone who's curious to find the material. Hubbard, Crowley, Times of London should bring it up. OK. Now, the link is working again. Now that I'm typing this, I'll add my recommendation against diving into the bottomless pit of conspiracy theories on the Net. Just as there are non-Scientologists who believe that Hubbard's hoax "Russian Textbook" of 1955 is authentic, there are some people who have bought into Hubbard's PR damage control story of his being a high level secret agent. One that comes to mind is a thick paper by the Lyndon LaRouche people - from the 1970s - that treats Hubbard's "I was a secret agent for the U.S. Government" story, not as PR damage control, but as an aha! moment, a revelation. To the LaRouche people, this was "proof" that Hubbard was part of MK-Ultra, etc. The LaRouchites regarded Hubbard, Crowley, and even the Beatles as agents of MK-Ultra, etc., and their analysis goes on and on.

Reminiscent of Xguardian, except the LaRouchites are more fun. The last LaRouchite publication I saw had an old photograph of Arnold Schwarzenegger in a bathing suit making what appeared to be a Nazi salute. This was proof that he was a secret Nazi. Turns out it was just a standard body builder pose, one of many body builder poses.

To provide some addition perspective on this, in case anyone hasn't seen it, here's an excerpt from the letter from Sara Northup to Paulette Cooper:

Mar 20, 1972

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for sending the photostat of the column concerning Ron.

I really think he is a terribly destructive man - and mad as a hatter.

Last fall a couple of men came here to my home on Maui (Hawaii). They looked like undertakers' assistants. They were very pale - wore cheap black suits, white shirts, dark ties.

They told me they were "agents", but they wouldn't tell me what, or who, they were agents for. They wouldn't show me any identification. They had a long list of personal questions to ask me and they had a "warning" to give me. They told me that people posing as reporters might try to get me to talk about Ron but I would be in trouble if I said anything at all to them.

They wanted to come in the house but I wouldn't let them. I told them I wouldn't speak with them unless they came with identification. They said they'd "check with headquarters and be back this evening". I never saw them again.

My older daughter [Alexis Valerie] (who is Ron's daughter) was home over the holidays. When she arrived back at college there was a man who had been waiting for her in the local inn. He had been there 3 or 4 days.

She asked him to come to her Dorm to talk with him. He told her he was Ron's agent. He had several typewritten pages of "statements" to read her. It had obviously been written by Ron.

It said to her that she was illegitimate - that I was a "street-walker" he had hired as a combination housekeeper-secretary. He said that he fired me and that I came back to his doorstep "destitute and pregnant" and that out of his great heart he had taken me in to see me "through my trouble".

He said that when Alexy was a "Toddler" she was a cute little thing so he took her and a cat, "Motor Boat", along on his wanderings "as pets" for 2 years.

[Alexy was 15 months old when we were divorced]

He also said that during World War II I was a Nazi spy. (He used to tell people that I was a Communist spy who received orders from Moscow by telepathic control). I don't know why he had me change sides.

He said that I had been "used by those in control to discredit Mr. Hubbard." He said he forgave me but it made him very sad.

The paper was signed, "Your good friend, J. Edgar Hoover". The agent told Alexy he was an F.B.I. agent. He would not allow her to inspect it - would only read it to her. At the end he asked her if she had any questions.

She was both angry and shocked that Ron could do such a thing. She told him - "the agent" - it was self-explanatory and asked him to leave. She has had a feeling that her father was a rather romantic figure. These paranoid ravings were frightening to her. She had not realized how sick he was before this incident.

I was furious that he would try to hurt Alexy...

I hope that when you win your court case, as you must, that you collect court costs and reparations.

His sickness is not just destructive, it is also contagious. I hate to think how many weak people have been harmed by this man.

The day of my divorce from Ron was like a day of rebirth for me. I feel that Alexy and I escaped from a death-in-life situation.

I am really afraid of him. He has such control over his people - and so many of them - that even from England he could do something to hurt Alexy. You have no idea the lengths to which he can go (or, maybe you do?).

These visits from his "agents" are just warnings. The two who came to see me told me as much. It is really frightening not knowing what he might do next...

I'm sorry that I never met you. Please do write and tell me what happens with your case. Ron has the advantage of money - but you have rationality on your side. Surely that must be more important.

Nine months later, the bomb threat frame-up of Paulette Cooper was initiated.

"Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper and he wanted her destroyed."

Nancy Many.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am somewhat amused by the level of tripe being voiced on this thread.:melodramatic:

As to whether Hubbard was in "Naval Intelligence" or not is a matter of supreme unimportance. :yes:

It is HIGHLY improbable that he had any access to real intelligence, after all,he was considered to be something of a nutball. (Read Piece of Blue sky):clap:

Hubbard did NOT buy St Hill Manor with the proceeds of selling "secrets" to the Russians, that is a complete load of rubbish.:omg:

Hubbard was persistently broke at that time and bought the place with a loan from Reg Sharpe, who owned a house on St Hill Green and originally told Hubbard that the Manor owner, the Mahrajah, was looking to sell quickly.:ohmy:

Hubbard, of course, never repaid Reg the loan.:angry:

I know this as fact because Reg Sharpe was a family friend and told me directly about it. (After Hubbard "declared" him following the 1967 Ethics Mission). :no:

Sorry to spoil an amusing story with the introduction of facts.:yes:

Dart

I am somewhat amused by the level of tripe being voiced on this thread.:melodramatic:

As to whether Hubbard was in "Naval Intelligence" or not is a matter of supreme unimportance. :yes:

It is HIGHLY improbable that he had any access to real intelligence, after all,he was considered to be something of a nutball. (Read Piece of Blue sky):clap:

Hubbard did NOT buy St Hill Manor with the proceeds of selling "secrets" to the Russians, that is a complete load of rubbish.:omg:

Hubbard was persistently broke at that time and bought the place with a loan from Reg Sharpe, who owned a house on St Hill Green and originally told Hubbard that the Manor owner, the Mahrajah, was looking to sell quickly.:ohmy:

Hubbard, of course, never repaid Reg the loan.:angry:

I know this as fact because Reg Sharpe was a family friend and told me directly about it. (After Hubbard "declared" him following the 1967 Ethics Mission). :no:

Sorry to spoil an amusing story with the introduction of facts.:yes:

Dart

then again being thought something of a nutball can be a useful guise for an intel operative as well as establishing "plausible deniability" for any acts you might be caught in the midst of performing. e.g. taking target practice on a mexican island which may have been the goofball fuckup as officially recorded or may have been part of the wartime diplomatic discourse with the mexicans, perhaps to underline some complaint about german activities south of the rio grande

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Hubbie in Naval Intelligence ?

Gosh, Hubbie as blind, cripple & abandoned by family & friends sounds so much better.

Oh, wait a minute, blind ? How the fuck did he do reserach ?

Nevermind, he was a double agent...or was it triple ?

This thread is funny & it is with a sad heart I see some people still carry on about what a Savior Ron was & believe the stories he told were gospel instead of the ramblings of a old tweaker.

... Sorry to spoil an amusing story with the introduction of facts.:yes:

Dart

The only thing to apologize for, Dart, is not popping in more frequently and providing more first hand insights on the early days. :melodramatic:

I know it's simply not all that important to you. Believe me, I completely understand why that might be. Still, those of you with first hand insights to offer on hubbard & the early church are an immensely valuable resource for all of us. Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer of you left every year. We are fortunate in that you apparently have many years yet in which to offer up your insights.

Still, best wishes to you in your other, more interesting, endeavors.

Mark A. Baker

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only thing to apologize for, Dart, is not popping in more frequently and providing more first hand insights on the early days. :melodramatic:

I know it's simply not all that important to you. Believe me, I completely understand why that might be. Still, those of you with first hand insights to offer on hubbard & the early church are an immensely valuable resource for all of us. Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer of you left every year. We are fortunate in that you apparently have many years yet in which to offer up your insights.

Still, best wishes to you in your other, more interesting, endeavors.

Mark A. Baker

:clap::clap::clap::yes::yes::yes::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The way I found and the ONLY reason I started posting on ESMB was because of Paul's Rabbit ebook of Dart's memoires...damn good stuff........

G-R-E-A-t S-T-U-F-F !!!

From the bottom of my Heart...thank you Dart and Paul.

Face :)

Last edited:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
then again being thought something of a nutball can be a useful guise for an intel operative as well as establishing "plausible deniability" for any acts you might be caught in the midst of performing. e.g. taking target practice on a mexican island which may have been the goofball fuckup as officially recorded or may have been part of the wartime diplomatic discourse with the mexicans, perhaps to underline some complaint about german activities south of the rio grande

Good point...myself and other guys in my unit were "bullet proof" because of our 'secret clearances" When we got in trouble with regular Army types, our Brass always got us out by telling the regulars we were "on assignment" and they could not verify it because they didn't have clearance and "need to know." Also if your Commanding General/Admiral took you under their wing and let you in their "club" no one could touch you!

And if you acted "section 8" with access to "spook" weaponry and 'asset's' (civilian contractors to do dirty work) you were feared.

Remember, Hubbard did not resign his Reserve Commission until 1950. 1945 is when he was inside with Jack Parsons...he was still Naval Intelligence Reserve. He still had to take orders. His experience as "Attache" was civilian focused in civilian matters. Every Intel military person knows right off the bat that their training will take them far in civilian life, and the offers and recruitment begins while you are on active duty.

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Let's just grant that Hubbard was in Naval Intelligence. Just for the heck of it.

And see where it leads.

Here was a man who put a child in a chain locker. Just because he could.

Here was a man who forced a father to push a peanut around the deck of the ship in front of his family. Just because he could.

What would you do with power?

Just because you could.

I asked my wife and kids if they could guess what I'd do if I won the lottery. "You'd put some aside to make sure we were cared for, then you'd give away the rest to people who needed it more than us."

Just because I could.

If LRH were such a whiz with intelligence, why couldn't he convert public opinion to his favor? It's not such a hard thing. You're just dealing with people's perceptions.

But, he couldn't.

So, even if he were in Naval Intelligence, he sucked at his job when it came to his personal life. He left far too many paper trails.

So, who really cares whether he was or wasn't?

If you grant that he was, you just have to wonder why he was such a failure at it.

That is, if you really want to be honest about the guy.

So, once again, how much time do you want to waste wondering about which fingernail this man clipped on which particular day? His house was a mess. His fingernails are of little consequence.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Why would a "spook" put on record his need for psychiatric help?

X48fT.gif

xguardian

Patron with Honors

X48fT.gif

Money? He was still in the Reserve in 1947. If he could get the VA to give him a diagnosis he could get a medical discharge for the big bucks. He might have already tried with Navy but active military doc's are not easy to 'get over on' as every one takes a run at them all the time for everything. Want extra leave time? Don't want to go on dangerous patrol? go to sick call. Get a medical waiver...etc...etc...

Infinite

Money? He was still in the Reserve in 1947. If he could get the VA to give him a diagnosis he could get a medical discharge for the big bucks. He might have already tried with Navy but active military doc's are not easy to 'get over on' as every one takes a run at them all the time for everything. Want extra leave time? Don't want to go on dangerous patrol? go to sick call. Get a medical waiver...etc...etc...

So, a deep-cover, supah top seeekrit spai involved in top level actions on the never-to-be-released instructions of senior Naval officers to protect his nation from the dangers of eeeevil communist rocket scientists writes to the government telling them he's in need of psychiatric assistance for a pay off?

rowan-atkinson-johnny-english.jpg

xguardian

Patron with Honors
So, a deep-cover, supah top seeekrit spai involved in top level actions on the never-to-be-released instructions of senior Naval officers to protect his nation from the dangers of communist rocket scientists writes to the government telling them he's in need of psychiatric assistance for a pay off?

The following is a draft chapter from Jon Atack's forthcoming book Scientology: The Hubbard Intelligence Agency. The author seeks correction and additional information prior to publication. This chapter is copyrighted to Jonathan Caven-Atack, all rights are reserved. Permission is granted to the Dialog Centre International to display this chapter as a library document via computer.

The Central Intelligence Agency and the Church of Scientology

Two men sit at either end of a long table. They seem to be highly alert yet withdrawn from their physical surroundings. They sit with arms raised. One repeatedly describes a mountain in the air. The other calls out "give me EIs". The first responds by saying "confusion, fear, dread". Following such shorthand prompts, he is picturing an explosion, a great cloud of ashes pumped into the atmosphere. He is picturing an explosion at Bikini atoll in 1946. Or rather, he is psychically tuning into an event in space and time. For eleven years he was paid by the U.S. government to seek out and detail targets in this way. At the time, he was a sergeant in the U.S. Army. Since 1972, the U.S. intelligence community has spent millions of dollars training psychic spies. This is not a wild conspiracy theory cobbled together by cranks. Admiral Stansfield Turner, head of the CIA from 1977 to 1981, has admitted as much to camera. His testimony is supported by many of the project's participants. This psychic spying is called "remote viewing" by its purported practitioners. Psychic spies claim to have directed the Libyan bombing. They also claim to have given targets for SCUD missiles in the Gulf War. In 1972, physicist Hal Puthoff was working at the Stanford Research Institute in California. SRI is well known as a centre for government funded projects. Puthoff's expertise was in lasers, but in his spare time he dabbled with parapsychology. Puthoff wanted to demonstrate the existence of paranormal phenomena. He undertook simple experiments in remote viewing. Coloured designs were sealed in envelopes or objects put in boxes. The remote viewer was to describe these contents. Convinced by his experiments, Puthoff privately circulated his results. For some time, the CIA had been concerned at reports that the Soviets were funding psychic projects. Expertise in telepathy was being claimed. The Soviets were even allegedly employing psychics to hex opponents by telepathy, even to the point of killing their targets. Puthoff was approached soon after his material was circulated. The intelligence community paid $50,000 for a year long project into psychic phenomena. Puthoff chose to use the money to continue his research into remote viewing. Puthoff recruited Pat Price and Ingo Swann and put together a team which also included Uri Geller and the author of Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, Richard Bach. Puthoff's brief was to find a way of adapting remote viewing for espionage purposes. After only a few days, Swann was bored with envelopes and boxes, and suggested that he be given map coordinates instead. He offered to report the terrain at the given coordinates. His accuracy was allegedly so high that smaller and smaller targets were selected. From mountain ranges down to single buildings. Puthoff wanted to eliminate the possibility that Swann had somehow memorised the whole globe. Advised of this progress, the CIA offered a target to test the claims. The target was an agent's holiday home which did not appear on any map. But the coordinates were slightly wrong. Swann told his "monitor" that he could see nothing but trees. He was encouraged to find the nearest interesting feature. Swann described buildings which he said were a secret military complex. Pat Price homed in on the same target and added detail. The CIA were staggered that such a base actually did exist close to the wrong coordinates. Science writer Jim Schnabel, who debunked the British crop circle phenomena, claims that when he checked the coordinates he discovered a secret satellite tracking station. Despite Swann's protests, Puthoff had maintained his work with the envelopes and boxes. He was also working with his psychic team on telepathy and the ability to guess randomly generated numbers. Some of this work with Swann, Price and Geller was published in the book Mind-Reach. Co-written with psychologist Russell Targ, this book was a best seller in 1976. John Wilhelm in his book The Search for Superman, alleged that the experiments were paid for by the Naval Electronics Systems Command, and was critical of the alleged results. Geller may not have been involved in the work undertaken for the intelligence community, but he was later involved in a company formed to find mineral deposits and oil by remote viewing. Puthoff, Price, Swann and several others in the SRI team shared the same explanation for "remote viewing". They were convinced that remote viewers were leaving their bodies and travelling to the locations they were describing. They held in common a jargon phrase for this - "exteriorization with full perception". The phrase was originated by a man whom most of the team referred to as the "Source", the "Founder" or even the "Commodore". But the Commodore was not a member of the U.S. Navy. He had given himself the title when he formed his own paramilitary "Sea Organization" in 1967. The Commodore was none other than the creator of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. Leading skeptic Martin Gardner attacked the experimental design given in Puthoff and Targ's Mind Reach. In an article later published in Science Good, Bad and Bogus, Gardner commented that 14 Scientologists were involved in the project. Most of the SRI team, including project director Puthoff, and the CIA's star psychic spies, Price and Swann, were members of the Church of Scientology. Indeed, all three were graduates of Scientology's own prolonged and expensive supposed psychic training. Pat Price died in an accident in 1975, but Puthoff and Swann were to control an enormous and highly secret U.S. government intelligence project for many years. Scientology has attained religious status in a few countries, subsequently losing it in several. It is unusual among religions having housed the world's largest private intelligence agency. At peak, the Guardian's Office of the Church of Scientology had a permanent staff of 1,100, assisted by many "field" Scientologists. In many ways the Church of Scientology is closer to an intelligence agency than a conventional church. In the 1980s, the copyright lapsed in one of Scientology's most secret texts, the Manual of Justice. "seek and ye shall find" :coolwink: http://www.religio.de/atack/ciacos.html

Last edited:

xguardian

Patron with Honors

X48fT.gif

This letter is also very strange. Normally one just goes into the VA Hospital and applies to the eligibility office. Their files of course are confidential. Almost as if he was trying to leave a paper trail.:coolwink:

Infinite

The following is a draft chapter from Jon Atack's forthcoming book Scientology: The Hubbard Intelligence Agency . . . <SNIP> . . .

So, the teachings of man deemed to be unfit for service and who also, while acting as a spy, put on public record his need for psychiatric assistance as part of a scam, are used by the millitary in a multi-million research project, the results of which are used to target missile strikes?

Don't laugh . . .

wtart.gif

. . . oh, hang-on, its Ed Dames:

alice_cooper_lol.gif

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
HOWEVER..... the SRI protocols were declassified and made available at the National Archive repository in Greenbelt Md.. A friend went there and pulled a couple inches of those protocols, and I went through every page, I found nothing even remotely scientological..

Ingo Swann, promoted by scn as an OT6 and in the early ADVANCE Magazines, in his biography, said that he never considered himself a scientologist, he said that the remote viewing folks were trying EVERYTHING, even scientology...

In David Moorhouse's book Psychic Warrior, he exposed the remote viewing project at Ft Meade, across the Baltimore-Washington Parkway from the NSA.. He was harrasssed and left the country due to it... He described the protocols they used and I recognized THOSE, as the meditation tapes crafted by Robert Monroe's Hemisynce Institute, it was Robert Monroe who coined the phrase Out of body expereince, or OBE, in his 1966 book.

If I had created scientology as an inteligence agency, I'd be sure to make it appear to be source of spooky technology(Note) in order to draw rubes like you into it for your money and all those information forms and sec check informations we had to fill out, which all go into the searchanle database in the computer at scientology's INCOMM. facility.. which has modem lines to the outside world...

arnie lerma

Note: The story of xenu and the supposed technique for getting rid of body thetans was described under oath by scientology's lawyers in RTC vs Lerma as and I quote "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY"

xguardian

Patron with Honors

X48fT.gif

This letter is also very strange. Normally one just goes into the Hospital and applies to the eligibility office. Their files of course are confidential. Almost as if he was trying to leave a paper trail.:coolwink:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
HOWEVER..... the SRI protocols were declassified and made available at the National Archive repository in Greenbelt Md.. A friend went there and pulled a couple inches of those protocols, and I went through every page, I found nothing even remotely scientological..

Ingo Swann, promoted by scn as an OT6 and in the early ADVANCE Magazines, in his biography, said that he never considered himself a scientologist, he said that the remote viewing folks were trying EVERYTHING, even scientology...

In David Moorhouse's book Psychic Warrior, he exposed the remote viewing project at Ft Meade, across the Baltimore-Washington Parkway from the NSA.. He was harrasssed and left the country due to it... He described the protocols they used and I recognized THOSE, as the meditation tapes crafted by Robert Monroe's Hemisynce Institute, it was Robert Monroe who coined the phrase Out of body expereince, or OBE, in his 1966 book.

If I had created scientology as an inteligence agency, I'd be sure to make it appear to be source of spooky technology(Note) in order to draw rubes like you into it for your money and all those information forms and sec check informations we had to fill out, which all go into the searchanle database in the computer at scientology's INCOMM. facility.. which has modem lines to the outside world...

arnie lerma

Note: The story of xenu and the supposed technique for getting rid of body thetans was described under oath by scientology's lawyers in RTC vs Lerma as and I quote "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY"

But it went much farther than that. The federal government, right up to and including the President of the United States, also had a secret they were trying to keep Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian Office from finding out: they had three CIA operatives--Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price--who had infiltrated Scientology in the late '60s, stolen the secret upper "OT Levels" of Scientology, and were using them on contract with CIA to train in-house CIA and DIA "remote viewers." The Guardian Office only knew that something odd going on and were using the Freedom of Information Act to find out what it was.

Below then, in brief, and as a coda to this report, is the only possible clue we have found as any indication of why the federal government might have wanted so desperately to get control of Scientology in the first place, and why they might have gone to such incredible lengths to accomplish it. And though we have no way to prove that is the reason, we can report, as supported by a document from one of CST's own submissions to IRS for approval, that CST spent over six million dollars in one year (and are estimated at having spent over a hundred million) on titanium vaults in remote areas of the United States, where they have buried the original works of L. Ron Hubbard.

1 October 1972
CIA Office of Technical Service Contract 8473 is issued. It is marked CONFIDENTIAL. It is a $50,000 research contract with " the physicists at SRI." That includes former NSA employee, now Scientology OT VII, Hal Puthoff, but the contract also allows for the hiring of two other Scientology OTs, Ingo Swann and Pat Price. The contract is for an " expanded effort in parapsychology." A CIA agent, "Ken Kress," is assigned as the CIA " Project Officer" for the contract. [NOTE: The program is greatly expanded over the ensuing years, split between CIA and DIA, and is managed under the auspices of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.]
SOURCE: A report, "Parapsychology in Intelligence: A Personal Review and Conclusions," by Dr. Kenneth A. Kress; appeared in the Winter 1977 issue of Studies in Intelligence, the CIA's classified internal publication; report released to the public in 1996 read more www.sc-i-r-s-ology.com/contents/govtookoutgo.html :coolwink: p.s. I've got your rube!"

Last edited: