What's new

Huge Win for Scientology In Open Court!

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Made you look didn't I?

This is how we get Scientologists to watch the village voice video of the trial below.

1) Someone copies the video to get rid of the commercial. At least make sure they do not know it is from the mainstream media. Or if you are really creative make it look like it is coming from a Scientology web site.

2) We send it to all Scientologists. If anyone has the list that Debbie used then all the better.

3)The title of the e - mail is

" Scientologists discredit Debbie Cook in open court" or

"Scientology Win over Debbie Cook in court" or

"Watch how Scientologists get to the truth. At first she sounds so sympathetic but in the end they catch her in an undisputable lie"

"The end is amazing--- Debbie gets Cooked!"

So they will watch the whole thing looking for this big win but what they see is this......

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/02/scientology_dee.php

I am not that computer savvy and I do not have any good e-mail lists. This is just a good idea if any of you want to serve up this Trojan horse mystery sandwich.

What do you think of this idea?

Reasonable

Brilliant! Wish I could do it!

We could copy the video and write along the bottom "She looks so convincing but wait until the end" .... "watch closely"...."here it comes". Then at the end when Scientology does not triumph we write. "If you didn't see the big Scientology win watch it again".

Then the Sceintologist will think he missed something and watch it endlessly.

If anyone is good with video this could be fun

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Some anons over on WWP have a massive list of private Scientologist emails which they used before to propagate Debbie's original email. I am hoping they are cooking up something new for the current events...

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Made you look didn't I?

This is how we get Scientologists to watch the village voice video of the trial below.

1) Someone copies the video to get rid of the commercial. At least make sure they do not know it is from the mainstream media. Or if you are really creative make it look like it is coming from a Scientology web site.

2) We send it to all Scientologists. If anyone has the list that Debbie used then all the better.

3)The title of the e - mail is

" Scientologists discredit Debbie Cook in open court" or

"Scientology Win over Debbie Cook in court" or

"Watch how Scientologists get to the truth. At first she sounds so sympathetic but in the end they catch her in an undisputable lie"

"The end is amazing--- Debbie gets Cooked!"

So they will watch the whole thing looking for this big win but what they see is this......

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/02/scientology_dee.php

I am not that computer savvy and I do not have any good e-mail lists. This is just a good idea if any of you want to serve up this Trojan horse mystery sandwich.

What do you think of this idea?

Of course, OSA monitors ESMB and you have just spilled the beans.

From time to time, I have thought of some creative "what if's" as well ... for instance, if all the networks showing the State of the Union address were hacked, and, instead of "Hail to the Chief" going out, the Darth Vader theme went out instead. Or if Hillary Clinton was speaking, it would be the "Wicked Witch" theme from the "Wizard of Oz." Regarding Scientology ... my little prank would involve somehow planting electromagnet devices and special ashtrays such that when someone was screaming at an ashtray to "STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the ashtray would appear to move on its own. Of course, there would have to be a video capture from the courseroom to be aired on the web, with lots of popcorn and a good time to be had by all.

It's always fun to think this shit up, but, doing it gets to be problematic.

Pete

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Some [STRIKE]anons over on WWP[/STRIKE] Indie Dependents over at Martyworld have a massive list of private Scientologist emails which they used before to propagate Debbie's original email. I am hoping they are cooking up something new for the current events...

FIFY.

Reasonable

From time to time, I have thought of some creative "what if's" as well ... for instance, if all the networks showing the State of the Union address were hacked, and, instead of "Hail to the Chief" going out, the Darth Vader theme went out instead. Or if Hillary Clinton was speaking, it would be the "Wicked Witch" theme from the "Wizard of Oz." Regarding Scientology ... my little prank would involve somehow planting electromagnet devices and special ashtrays such that when someone was screaming at an ashtray to "STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the ashtray would appear to move on its own. Of course, there would have to be a video capture from the courseroom to be aired on the web, with lots of popcorn and a good time to be had by all.

It's always fun to think this shit up, but, doing it gets to be problematic.

Pete
First of all i would love to see the ash tray video:dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

But even if OSA knew about this plan how could they stop it? They would not want to bring more attention to Debbie Cook.

In any case I doubt anyone would do my plan but it would be interesting to see if it worked even in a small way

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
. . .

Nah. What can they do? Tell the 'faithful' not to look at something? That's like being told not to think of a pink elephant. Or not to use the Internet ever again? That will mean Scientology can never again recruit a person born after about 1975.

Go for it. Should be amusing!