Hung up on by a staff member

one_83

Ok, so ive been out of the org for about seven years. in it ten prior. more to that story later. my damn phone is ringing off the hook from different orgs. I finally said to this one nice girl, "why do i have to repurchace the basics when ive already purchaced them? How is that the consumers fault that the books were wrong?" the poor girl didnt know what to say and hung up on me. Now today i get a SO member who caught me offguard and let the PR loose for over an hour. My continued response..."why would i waste another ten years of my life without proof?...more on that one later too. she just kept pushing the basics at me with a hardsell. sorryyyy. not buying it...again.
Im glad to find this site with others who seem normal and who have had the same things happen. I dont feel like such a loner now.

oneflat

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB One 83!!1

I had a call as well. I explained why I can't trust the "new" tech (just to keep it nice) and he just kept acking me. And somehow they think the event answers all questions...:duh:
I might have slipped a little about FL bills as well...lol.

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
Ok, so ive been out of the org for about seven years. in it ten prior. more to that story later. my damn phone is ringing off the hook from different orgs. I finally said to this one nice girl, "why do i have to repurchace the basics when ive already purchaced them? How is that the consumers fault that the books were wrong?" the poor girl didnt know what to say and hung up on me. Now today i get a SO member who caught me offguard and let the PR loose for over an hour. My continued response..."why would i waste another ten years of my life without proof?...more on that one later too. she just kept pushing the basics at me with a hardsell. sorryyyy. not buying it...again.
Im glad to find this site with others who seem normal and who have had the same things happen. I dont feel like such a loner now.

oneflat

Welcome! You're definitely not alone. Many here have walked then ran from the path.

Enjoy your freedom, now you know just how precious it is to be master of your own life and thoughts!:happydance:

Looking forward to your stories!

sparrow

Patron with Honors

oneflat

Hey what's up.

I had an SO guy call my friggin parents' house last summer trying to sell me the basics. It was pure chance that I was home seeing how I only visit 2-3 times a year.

Well I walked him through how his management is totally corrupt and how they were squirreling the tech. He got very angry but by the time we were done we both said "take care".

These guys are under tremendous pressure to sell per Hubbard's orders so that's where they're coming from. They think they are trying to help you.

Just start talking about OT3 and Xenu and they'll quit calling.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

oneflat

It is great to have this board here, that's for sure.

Glad you found us!

Welcome!

one_83

awesome! I cant really explain what happened with any of my current friends. they are WOGS:eyeroll: . New town new time frame. I have a great life and wouldnt go back to the struggle.

you guys rock.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: 1_83

Yes it's a nice place to be when you are recovering from a Co$ experience - we're all either "wogs" or OSA trolls here :D

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome One 83!

I used to love it when the org called, I'd take the opportunity to inform them of the various actions and human rights abuses perpetrated by the CofS.:yes:

I'm always polite and concerned, I don't mention Xenu, but it has been so successful that I drafted my 'briefing' into a Christmas letter.

See if you can derive as much pleasure as I do from creating apostates, errr I mean liberating ronbots !

Sadly, and for some reason I don't fully understand they don't call me any more.:bigcry:

byte301

Crusader
Welcome to the board!! You're gonna love hanging with all us sp's. :D We have a lot more fun then the cult does!

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
:aliengreeting:

It's nice to see ESMB TRs are in use.

"... ability to get staff members to hang up on you :surrender: using only the truth :itstrue: and without using confidential data."

:happydance:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome:

Welcome one 83!

Glad you found this place. You’re right, we do rock! :rock:

I’m rather jealous, I don’t seem to get phone calls from my local org any more. Perhaps I upset them too much with my version of the truth? :innocent:

Axiom142