ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Hurricane Brewing for Scientology - Major Network working on documentary ~Scientology

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Knows, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Hurricane Brewing for Scientology - Major Network working on documentary ~Sciento

Enlist in an opportunity to contribute to the motion of releasing another Hurricane on Scientology.

Yes, the media outlets are free from fear of Scientology and their fair game tactics....

There is another documentary by a MAJOR NETWORK on Scientology getting created as we speak,

SP's all have the chance to contribute to the motion of enturbulating Scientology and the dick-tator David Miscavige.

You must be a proven SP to participate...:wink2::coolwink:

(sorry OSA..you will have to wait for the new release....oh, and fuck you). :p

PM me and I will get you the data.

Remember - only PROVEN, died in the wool, true group member - SP's need apply!!:happydance:

This ain't no namby pamby panty waist dilletante game we are playing here....

We are taking down the evil cult of Scientology.

All Lives Matter!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Hurricane Brewing for Scientology - Major Network working on documentary ~Sciento

Have you been:

Bankrupted by Scientology ?

Lost home to foreclosure?

Lost friends to Scientology?

Lost family to Scientology?

Experienced Fair Game?

Experienced Extortion (where the MAA picked open an old overt and would not let you go in session unless you gave $$$$ to one of Scientology front groups to make up the damage (even though you did nothing to damage Scientology - probably damaged yourself like filed BK buying the Bridge or donating to the IAS)?

On the fringes (in hiding) cuz you don't want to lose friends to Scientology?

Lost abilities and skills due to Scientology?

Tried to get a refund and obtained the Scientological Spin?

pm me...we will connect you to someone that will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

Oiliness table? Huh?

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Wow. Sounds like you're having trouble in life.

Upgrade each of your 57 perceptics NOW at the latest low low price on offer at the Souper Powerz Building. You can fix your perception of magnetic north and eliminate any perception of a long con being put over you all on the one course!

At the Oilienss Table you can learn the difference between cold pressed olive oil and the cold pressing oily stare of your reg.

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I think you can smell Marinara Sauce, too.

6. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

7. Brian Sheen

Brian Sheen Patron

I would be very interested...Please let me know Brian

8. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks. Now I remember, the "57 perceptics." It always reminded me of the well-known Heinz's "57 varieties." It just seemed too odd to be a coincidence.

[​IMG]

9. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

I'm sure it was LRH's idea of a joke. It was far from the only one. Hubbard seems to have been of the opinion that if you couldn't see the clues he'd hidden in plain sight throughout Dianetics and the 'Tech', you deserved to cough up everything you had, for his retirement plan.

10. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Well, and here I was thinking most of the work on the big list was done. :omg: :angry: :duh:

Thanks for nothing, Leah. :biggrin:

11. Boson Wog Stark

Boson Wog Stark Patron Meritorious

(Tom Cruise + Scientology + divorce + ex-members) > (Tom Cruise running + stunts)

Well, maybe not. But whether Scientology wants it or not, there is viewership (money) in stories about Scientology now, and not in a flattering way to the cult.

In the past, a few Scientologists online -- OSA members or volunteers no doubt -- claimed that controversial publicity was good for Scientology, and although it was only half true, I think they they had a point. Scientology was so complex and hard to explain in the spot of a TV show, that some people who may have just heard about it in passing, might find the controversy exciting and because they like Tom Cruise or whatever, or just want to piss off their parents, might look into it and be attracted by their propaganda.

But then Tom Cruise, as if possessed by Xenu himself, got on TV with Oprah, Lauer, and then his crazy Scientologist video popped up, and it started to define Scientology, culminating in all the new books and Tom's 3rd try at a Scientology-happy marriage failing utterly.

So if for no other reason, programs about Scientology are interesting because the public wants to know what about Scientology makes Tom Cruise unable to keep his wife, period, or keep a wife brainwashed in it. It must be some weird stuff if three in a row shed Scientology at the time they leave him.

And, of course, it becomes the most curious of prerequisites for wife #4. Will there be Sea Org minders in the house to write reports on everything she does in Tom's presence or absence? Will she be assigned a new best friend via the Sea Org, "to help her with her Scientology"?

So just in regard to Tom Cruise alone, Scientology has become an object of strong fascination for its weirdness, but having a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer write a book on celebrity and Scientology followed by Gibney's documentary, and then Leah Remini writing another, has all blown interest sky high.

The media will follow not only because of the viewership but because the topic of religion and what people do in the name of it is very relevant today. The influence of celebrities on society is also a relevant and an important topic, and in Scientology these two things intersect.