What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Keep on rocking it! You know, I met you once, and I don't know if it was when I was in or out or in-between, but I remember you being amazingly delightful.... I know that I wish I met you earlier so you could do my hair, but I was leaving town that afternoon and couldn't swing it at the time.

I'd be happy to do your hair any time you're in L.A. :thumbsup:

<3
Lynn

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would say forget the pretty artwork and go with something short and sweet and highly readable (the original looks perfect). No SO Member is going to carefully admire the aesthetics, but something they can't avoid seeing out of the corner of their eye as they scurry past . . . .

I bet you end up with a far bigger sign though than the one that was stolen. :biggrin:

Paul

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Lynn,

Over at the Bunker (Tony's blog) one of the regulars has done the art work for a number of signs. Some of them are posted in another thread over here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?33206-Thinking-of-Leaving-Scientology

Here's a couple different variations:

(maybe you can get one with high enough resolution to print)

original.jpg

doubtbluefr1x-jpg.210905

:woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :flowers2: :clap:

Tory/Magoo

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I filed a police report the other day. The Cof$ is really in desperate straits, if they feel they actually have to step over the line and do something illegal. Knowing how their minds work, I bet they're celebrating a "win," when all they've done is confirm their reputation as criminals with the LAPD.

PoliceReport1.JPG

In addition, now the construction guys know that people who talk about being fair-gamed by the "church" aren't crazy. They've experienced a typical Cof$ caper for themselves, up close and personal. So now that they've experienced scientology, they're in a position to disseminate it. :biggrin:

Lynn

TG1

Angelic Poster
Lynn,

You are one of the COOLEST exes anywhere ever!

Plus, if their posts on the FCDC thread can be believed, your old buds from those days still want your bod.

:yes:

Love,

TG1

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Re: New Signs

I've had new signs in my shop window for a few days now, along with the Halloween decorations. Here they are:

(snip pics)

Boo!

Lynn

:lol: Awesome!! I bet they cause some great conversations in your shop. :biggrin:

They never learn do they. You had a smaller sign which they stole, so what happens? You get more & bigger signs to replace it. This is exactly what they have been doing to their enemies for 60 years and exactly what their enemies have been doing to them - multiplying & growing larger.

Lynn,

You are one of the COOLEST exes anywhere ever!

Plus, if their posts on the FCDC thread can be believed, your old buds from those days still want your bod.

:yes:

Love,

TG1

no tiggy...

i was never hot for her bod...

just that firm charisma and earthy wisdom of an ancient soul...

The_Fixer

Class Clown
No toilet paper in the Sea Org? What the fuck are they wiping their asses with? Way to Happiness brochures?

:moon: :omg:

No, they drag along the floor. kinda like a dog does. *ouch*

But wouldn't they get declared for accepting toilet rolls from an enturbulator or SP?

Imagine new friends they would suddenly have turning up with a toilet roll?