What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: New Signs

:lol: Awesome!! I bet they cause some great conversations in your shop. :biggrin:

They never learn do they. You had a smaller sign which they stole, so what happens? You get more & bigger signs to replace it. This is exactly what they have been doing to their enemies for 60 years and exactly what their enemies have been doing to them - multiplying & growing larger.

Yes, I was telling one client about how the old signs went missing, and there was no doubt in her mind who must have done it. (She's a never-in.) The court of public opinion has found them guilty.

Lynn

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
That toilet paper statement is really going to jar some of them into thinking! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for doing all you do. It really makes a difference and you show others here how easy it is to help expose this cult in their environment. Doing what you can from where you are.

With much admiration and respect,

Mary

Dean Blair

Great signs Lynn. I especially like the Guy Fawkes mask with the Boo printed under it. It is so appropriate.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Yes, I was telling one client about how the old signs went missing, and there was no doubt in her mind who must have done it. (She's a never-in.) The court of public opinion has found them guilty.

Lynn

Lynn, I don't know you, but I wanted to say hello. It's great to see you here and I appreciate your courage. Hope you're well! :happydance:

Love those signs.

When I was a kid growing up around the corner from the Complex on 1234 Edgemont, I got my haircut a time or two at Shear Perfection.
My sister got her hair cut there all the time.

I used to play arcade games at the store a few door down, get the awesome chicken at LEK across the street and even worked at a roofing company across the way as well.

Next time I am in LA, I promise to come by and get a cut.

One question though, I was Sea Org for 15 years, so do I still qualify for the free roll offer?

Marc

Anonycat

Crusader

I've had new signs in my shop window for a few days now, along with the Halloween decorations. Here they are:

2013-10-23_866xseaorg.jpg

2013-10-23_anon-tp-free-speech.jpg

Boo!

Lynn

Wow, isn't that sign bigger than the one you had?

I was just talking to a friend about your salon while reading this thread, and said to him: wouldn't it be funny to get one of those huge packs of toilet paper, and put it in the window with "FREE! Must be Sea Org - one per person please."

Then I saw you had made a toilet paper deal! I love it! :)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Love those signs.

When I was a kid growing up around the corner from the Complex on 1234 Edgemont, I got my haircut a time or two at Shear Perfection.

I used to play arcade games at the store a few door down, get the awesome chicken at LEK across the street and even worked at a roofing company across the way as well.

One question though, I was Sea Org for 15 years, so do I still qualify for the free roll offer?

Marc

OMG! LEK!

Wasn't that the Thai/Vietnamise restaurant?

They had the BEST chicken noodle soup. There's a name for it; I think it's a staple in Vietnam? Thailand? Filled with these skinny noodles and some kind of hot spice. Nothing worked like it if you had a cold. It would penetrate your sinuses and make you feel so much better overall.

I loved that place.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Love those signs.

Marc

Absolutely. (Let me know when you're coming, so I can be sure to have extra tp in stock.)

But in case you didn't know, the entrance to my shop is within range of one of their security cameras. So if you wear something that looks like a Sea Org uniform when you come, they'll probably send the bike patrol around to try to see who you are. Bwahahahahaha.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Lynn, I was curious, with the customers that you do get, do they ask you about the signs? Are they mostly regulars or non-Scientologists? I am curious what kind of comments you get from non-Scn about the signs that you have.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

No, they drag along the floor. kinda like a dog does. *ouch*

But wouldn't they get declared for accepting toilet rolls from an enturbulator or SP?

Imagine new friends they would suddenly have turning up with a toilet roll?

They'd get hassled for even looking in the window, let alone coming into the shop. And they'd have to hide the tp roll. If they could afford that, they must be into some kind of financial irregularities and would have to get sec checked.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Wow, isn't that sign bigger than the one you had?

I was just talking to a friend about your salon while reading this thread, and said to him: wouldn't it be funny to get one of those huge packs of toilet paper, and put it in the window with "FREE! Must be Sea Org - one per person please."

Then I saw you had made a toilet paper deal! I love it! :)

Yes, the sign is bigger, and it was professionally done -- compliments of the contractors on whose watch the other signs went missing. They did a great job on the shop, and it was like they wanted to do something to contribute to the sentiments reflected in the signs. They had already heard about "fair game" from other sources, but had never been this close to experiencing it for themselves.

It's a variation on what Tory/Magoo says -- "leap and the net will appear." When you put your opinion out there, you'd be surprised at the support and agreement you get.

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

OMG! LEK!

Wasn't that the Thai/Vietnamise restaurant?

They had the BEST chicken noodle soup. There's a name for it; I think it's a staple in Vietnam? Thailand? Filled with these skinny noodles and some kind of hot spice. Nothing worked like it if you had a cold. It would penetrate your sinuses and make you feel so much better overall.

I loved that place.

Yeah, I liked their chinese chicken salad. Too bad they're not there any more. :sad:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn, I was curious, with the customers that you do get, do they ask you about the signs? Are they mostly regulars or non-Scientologists? I am curious what kind of comments you get from non-Scn about the signs that you have.

You know, they used to not say anything at all about the signs. But a little earlier this year, it was like some kind of tipping point was reached. All of a sudden, they started asking me all kinds of things, even though the signs had been there for almost four years without getting any kind of comment at all from most people.

They're mostly regulars (non-Scientologists), some critics and exes. Scientologists/staff/S.O. are still too scared to come in, I guess.

Happy Days

Great signage Lynn. :thumbsup:

As I'm not too sure where exactly you are located in Clearwater so does the SO member have to walk by your salon to get where they want to go or can they take a wide berth and still arrive at their destination? Basically are you in a main thoroughfare?

Anonycat

Crusader

As I'm not too sure where exactly you are located in Clearwater so does the SO member have to walk by your salon to get where they want to go or can they take a wide berth and still arrive at their destination? Basically are you in a main thoroughfare?

She's by Big Blue, in Los Angeles. Go by and get an awesome cut when you're in town! :)

Lynn Fountain Campbell

I'm in L.A. on Fountain Avenue. Sea Org members who live in the Anthony Building (AB) have to walk by there on their way to and from the org. I'm on the same side of the street as the org and the AB, but sometimes they used to cross the street to avoid passing by the window. Lately though, they've been doing the opposite. I saw one S.O. member cross in the middle of the block toward my side of the street. She looked like she was trying to make note of the phone number while pretending she wasn't looking in the window.
:)