What's new

I am Ordering the ESMB to SHUTDOWN....NOW...

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
As some here may have noticed (with great pleasure) I have been gone for a while…(think RPF)….but I am back (with a vengeance.)

To wit: In a moment of weakness I erred against mankind’s only hope for salvation (think COB).

But now I am in the process of getting David (& Scientology) to give my eternity back (to me)...and therefore have agreed to strike an effective blow against the enemy. Which enemy would mean you. Yes, you. You know who you are.

I reasoned amongst my selves ….'The internet is the greatest enemy of Mankind, and, the ESMB is a part of the internet', so, cogging in terms of gradients, I decided I will first 'shutdown the ESMB' and then move on to shutting down the 'entire internet'.

It will be simple, really. (And brilliant too).

Do not be alarmed as a New-Improved-Internet will be provided for you (and your loved ones) by the Church of Scientology. Seriously.

Now listen, the owners of ESMB have exactly 24 hours to shut this site down ok? And everyone that has ever posted anything here is now ordered to submit their personal information (including name, date of birth, phone number, bank account numbers (with passwords) and how much auditing you have done and when and where?) to your local Church of Scientology, Ethics Division, immediately.

Or, in any event, no later than this coming Thursday at 1:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time).

As you may know David’s Church has been going straight up and vertical ever since L. Ron Hubbard was accidentally murdered.....and the COB is not about to let ‘you’ stop that unprecedented growth of 'Spiritual Freedom For All', any longer.

much love,

mj

cc: COB (of the COS, the RTC, the RFP and the KFC, etc etc.)

ps: those who are blind to the humor of seriousness, are equally blind to the seriousness of humor. (Wait, what?)

Last edited:

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
As some here may have noticed (with great pleasure) I have been gone for a while…(think RPF)….but I am back, with a vengeance.

In a moment of weakness I erred against mankind’s only hope for salvation (think COB).

But now I am in the process of getting David to give me my eternity back and therefore I have agreed to strike an effective blow against the enemy. Which would mean YOU.

I reasoned amongst my selves ….The internet is the greatest enemy of Mankind, and the ESMB is a part of the internet, so, cogging in terms of gradients, I decided I will first shutdown the ESMB and then move on to shutting down the entire internet.

It will be simple, really.

Do not be alarmed as a New-Improved-Internet will be provided for you (and your loved ones) by the Church of Scientology. Seriously.

Now listen, the owners of the ESMB have exactly 24 hours to shut this site down. And everyone that has ever posted anything here is now ordered to submit their personal information (including name, date of birth, phone number, bank account numbers (with passwords) and how much auditing you have done and when and where?) to your local Church of Scientology, Ethics Division, immediately.

Or, in any event, no later than this coming Thursday at 1:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time).

As you may know David’s Church has been going straight up and vertical ever since Mr. Hubbard was murdered.....and David is not about to let ‘you’ stop that unprecedented growth of 'Spiritual Freedom For All', any longer.

much love,

mj

cc: COB (of the COS, the RTC, the RFP and the KFC, etc etc.)

ps: those who are blind to the humor of seriousness are equally blind to the seriousness of humor. Wait, what?

And... I'm ordering a SHUTDOWN of all things critical of $cn in the universe as well per HCOB !@#$%^&* :coolwink:

Dean Blair

Glad your back. You should offer everyone here free "net nanny" software to install on all of our computers.

AnonKat

Crusader
Scientology is laying it down here mofo's

[video=youtube;95kFCLCi2lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kFCLCi2lc[/video]

Mojo

Scientology is laying it down here mofo's

Nice.

Thank you AnonKat.

This of which only an 'encore' will do.

Touche'

Love Rules,

& Kudo's,

to You,

mj

and I,

and We ............

Last edited:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I would like to join staff to become the KFC.

Keeper of the Fried Chicken.

Would you like that original, crispy or grilled?