What's new

I FUCKING MISS ANONSPARROW

AnonKat

Crusader
It seems I cvan not have tears for loss or anything but I do miss him, It suprises me that everybody else is so quiet about it. I have asperger so maybe i miss something of social significance

freethinker

Sponsor
What happened to him? Did the civil case finalize?
It seems I cvan not have tears for loss or anything but I do miss him, It suprises me that everybody else is so quiet about it. I have asperger so maybe i miss something of social significance

Purple Rain

Crusader
Things haven't been the same since the lawsuits, which is of course why they were brought - to silence the sparrow. I have to say it has pretty much worked and who can blame him? He doesn't have a duty to fight the CoS, as wonderful and entertaining as it was. I guess at some point a person just has to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. He'll always be a hero to me. I miss him too.

AnonKat

Crusader
Things haven't been the same since the lawsuits, which is of course why they were brought - to silence the sparrow. I have to say it has pretty much worked and who can blame him? He doesn't have a duty to fight the CoS, as wonderful and entertaining as it was. I guess at some point a person just has to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. He'll always be a hero to me. I miss him too.

I do not want civil cases, I just want him back

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anonsparrow was CREATED because of picketing.

He told me a few times that he was inside watching me and my freinds (Rudy Arkin of the Bethesda CAN, Joe Harrington, BigBeard, Rod Keller, Joe Cisar) picket, and then began to doubt $cientology's claims.

dcp-003f.jpg

More

dcpicket-truck.jpg

picket truck bottom left, was a sign in the stack holes of my pickup truck, parked out front...

and this one from 2007:
IMG_3979.jpg

Once again managed to park in front of FCDC.. right at the corner (took me an hour waiting to get that spot)
Same sign faced the other way AT the Borg, which being close to Embassy Row in a Gay neighborhood is referred to by the locals as "The Martian Embassy"
(edit)

PICKETING WORKS!

The only thing that WORKS in $cientology are it's lawyers.

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader

He told me a few times that he was inside watching me and my freinds (Rudy Arkin of the Bethesda CAN, Joe Harrington, BigBeard, Rod Keller, Joe Cisar) picket, and then began to doubt $cientology's claims.

dcp-003f.jpg

More

I am fairly sure that if you check with him that he will tell you that his MAJOR SHIFT in viewpoint came directly following a rather extensive back and forth set of conversations he had on FACTNET with a poster by the name of "Observer". That was back in around 2002 or so.

Of course, as always, I could be wrong, but that is what he basically told me . . . . . :confused2:

He was still active onlines at the DC org when he began posting on Factnet. He was quite pro-Scientology at the time, though he came to question a great many things over time.

I think this would be a great way to bankrupt the C of S, and also for many of us to make a little extra cash:

Start nosily picketing in front of some org or mission. One or two of us pick a certain org, so that EVERY org is covered, and we picket 24/7, every day. Then we get eventually harassed, get followed by PIs, set up in crimes we didn't commit, and then we settle for BIG BUCKS in lawsuits (where afterwards we have to become silent due to the confidentiality agreement)!!!! :thumbsup:

But then, another takes his or her place, until he or she has to settle - and just keep it going and going. It would be a great way to supplement that retirement fund! :yes: :coolwink:

And, bother the crap out of the Church of Scientology. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AnonKat

Crusader
Sadley I do not have any funds, I onley have a fairley nice appartment in The Netherlands, In Groningen, once the dwellings of Boris Korscak. But Any Anon or any ex Scientoligist or any inependent Scientoligist can sleep over here, Even study have a place before finding a permanent home

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gaddy ~ It's happening right now! But - we can always increase our stats!! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::lol:

Who is Annon Sparrow and what is the story?

Arnie ~ you are fricken AWESOME!!! I love you!:heartflower::heartflower::bighug::bighug::bighug:I wish I lived by you - you have incredible courage and strength. The world owes you and any other SP's that took on the CULT and could not be silenced!! THANK YOU!!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am fairly sure that if you check with him that he will tell you that his MAJOR SHIFT in viewpoint came directly following a rather extensive back and forth set of conversations he had on FACTNET with a poster by the name of "Observer". That was back in around 2002 or so.

Of course, as always, I could be wrong, but that is what he basically told me . . . . . :confused2:

He was still active onlines at the DC org when he began posting on Factnet. He was quite pro-Scientology at the time, though he came to question a great many things over time.

I think this would be a great way to bankrupt the C of S, and also for many of us to make a little extra cash:

Start nosily picketing in front of some org or mission. One or two of us pick a certain org, so that EVERY org is covered, and we picket 24/7, every day. Then we get eventually harassed, get followed by PIs, set up in crimes we didn't commit, and then we settle for BIG BUCKS in lawsuits (where afterwards we have to become silent due to the confidentiality agreement)!!!! :thumbsup:

But then, another takes his or her place, until he or she has to settle - and just keep it going and going. It would be a great way to supplement that retirement fund! :yes: :coolwink:

And, bother the crap out of the Church of Scientology. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you note my wording, that was HIS wording, and that is when he started to doubt and began to read the net. I have found that when they make the decision TO LOOK, it's over as long as OSA doesnt get to them before they get sufficiently deprogrammed.

AnonKat

Crusader
If you note my wording, that was HIS wording, and that is when he started to doubt and began to read the net. I have found that when they make the decision TO LOOK, it's over as long as OSA doesnt get to them before they get sufficiently deprogrammed.

(is it allright that i still fucking miss him than ?)

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
(is it allright that i still fucking miss him than ?)

Yes, it is all good, why don't we try to make yet more AnonSparrows?

Turn your emotion to your advantage, another Aikido concept (see this post from last night), is to view every attack, every set-back, every loss, every tear - pull it close to you, become one with it, and then use it's power to motivate you, you thereby turn even emotion to your advantage, as you just did by posting this thread!

And when in doubt about what to do, do more, and just keep going!

Arnie Lerma

freethinker

Sponsor
He won the criminal right? What happened with the civil? I met him once in Boston.

AnonKat

Crusader
Lerma wKE ME UP FOR THESE THINGS AS i AM VERY, o crap caps , Letargic, But I am fearleuss, So i can die, fuck them

dcp-003f.jpg

More

dcpicket-truck.jpg

picket truck bottom left, was a sign in the stack holes of my pickup truck, parked out front...

and this one from 2007:
IMG_3979.jpg

Once again managed to park in front of FCDC.. right at the corner (took me an hour waiting to get that spot)
Same sign faced the other way AT the Borg, which being close to Embassy Row in a Gay neighborhood is referred to by the locals as "The Martian Embassy"
(edit)

PICKETING WORKS!

The only thing that WORKS in $cientology are it's lawyers.