What's new

I FUCKING MISS ANONSPARROW

TG1

Angelic Poster
Nah, but you are odd sometimes. ESMB is like that -- lot of odd ones around here.

:)

TG1

Terril park

Sponsor
Sadley I do not have any funds, I onley have a fairley nice appartment in The Netherlands, In Groningen, once the dwellings of Boris Korscak. But Any Anon or any ex Scientoligist or any inependent Scientoligist can sleep over here, Even study have a place before finding a permanent home

Its a nice apartment and Anonkat is a really nice guy.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am fairly sure that if you check with him that he will tell you that his MAJOR SHIFT in viewpoint came directly following a rather extensive back and forth set of conversations he had on FACTNET with a poster by the name of "Observer". That was back in around 2002 or so.

Of course, as always, I could be wrong, but that is what he basically told me . . . . . :confused2:

He was still active onlines at the DC org when he began posting on Factnet. He was quite pro-Scientology at the time, though he came to question a great many things over time.

I think this would be a great way to bankrupt the C of S, and also for many of us to make a little extra cash:

Start nosily picketing in front of some org or mission. One or two of us pick a certain org, so that EVERY org is covered, and we picket 24/7, every day. Then we get eventually harassed, get followed by PIs, set up in crimes we didn't commit, and then we settle for BIG BUCKS in lawsuits (where afterwards we have to become silent due to the confidentiality agreement)!!!! :thumbsup:

But then, another takes his or her place, until he or she has to settle - and just keep it going and going. It would be a great way to supplement that retirement fund! :yes: :coolwink:

And, bother the crap out of the Church of Scientology. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure if this was serious, but it just reminds me of what the Westboro Baptist Church does... not even really sure that they 'hate the gays' as much as they state, or if they are just trying to cash in. It's also something like the cult/OSA would pull (actually, they do seem to try to do this from the video I've seen).

I guess I'm just over 'the greatest good' and stuff like this just kind of makes me a bit uncomfortable. Yep, I'm officially getting old.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Gaddy ~ It's happening right now! But - we can always increase our stats!! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::lol:

Who is Annon Sparrow and what is the story?

Arnie ~ you are fricken AWESOME!!! I love you!:heartflower::heartflower::bighug::bighug::bighug:I wish I lived by you - you have incredible courage and strength. The world owes you and any other SP's that took on the CULT and could not be silenced!! THANK YOU!!

Idle Morgue, Anonsparrow was a protestor in Washington D.C. He was an ex, so he knew all the people at the DC org, and he would videotape his protests. He played music and had a great patter, that included addressing people he knew by name. His videos were extremely entertaining. We all got to know the different characters in them, and it was almost like watching a soap opera. He would even do things like get there early in the morning and count the number of public who would enter the org.

Eventually they targeted him with everything they could, including lying to police and having him arrested for something like stalking. It was absolutely ridiculous. It cost a lot of time and money to defend himself, and eventually he got off but had to agree not to picket anymore.

You can see his videos on Youtube (anonsparrow1).

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reply to GADFLY:

Their pattern in filing civil lawsuits is to sue the party they seek to silence, and then after running them out of money and stressing the hell out of them (The stick) offering some cash to go away.(The Carrot) If you say no, they come back after a while more and offer MORE money.. if you say no, they then at the end of the case but before final rulings they offer a shit pot of money, and you will get the biggest offer if you accept silence.

In their LAST offer to settle RTC vs Lerma - which was bundled up in negotiations to settle BPI vs FACTNet and Lawrence's judgement - the settlement agreement was 50 pages long. It included a 50,000 penalty and we would pay collection or litigation costs for each public appearance , interview or radio show. Their last offer was between 9 and 12 million for Myself, Lawrence Wollersheim and Bob Penny to go away. It was strange going to bed thinking all i have to do is STFU for - I think my share would have been 500K to a million, depending on whether it ended up 9 or twelve million, and there were huge attorney fees to calculate and insurance company litigation possible...and lawrences 8 million. We slept on it just to see if we could countenace it, and decided the next day that our souls were worth more and I could kick myself now but I burned that 50 page proposed settlement agreement in my fireplace and warmed my hand by it. We knew we had gottem as high as they were going to go because Monique Yingling was there with the BIG Checkbook. I feel this in the core of my being, that when you settle you are agreeing in principle that the next Lisa McPherson to die,or that young man named Desmond in NARCONON in Georgia, that the next dead body is worth what you just got paid for your silence...'cause if you had done a little more, perhaps they would still be alive. Now Imagine how many deaths have been prevented by our combined efforts? Take a bow you guys.

I believe that Settling with Scientology, is selling one's soul to the Devil ..period. For $cientology it is merely a business expense... merely a cost of doing business perpetrating an elaborate fraud upon the public and giving them nothing in return. If they settle, THEY WON, they get to seal the case docs, just like they did in Lisa McPherson for 5 million and an agreement that no money goes to critic movement activists, which Dell had agreed to in principle when Bob Minton agreed to finance that case to the tune of 2.5 million dollars.

Prior to the closing of the LMT ExOT Brian Haney had promised Bob to help fund the LMT with his Zwan settlement from Digital Lightwave litigation. He got 50 million I believe it was, and in his agreement with the $cientologist Zwan, were a list of names he could never give money to, including Robert Minton,, the LMT, and a dozen others including, my name, Arnie Lerma.

See: Hush-Hush Money
An anti-Scientology activist claims that the church made him an offer he had to refuse: $12 million. BY ALAN PRENDERGAST - WEST WORLD
August 14, 1997

Also see Conspiracy for Silence AND the The Scientology Matrix

Regards

Arnie Lerma

""Hence we always try to work away from any pleasure to that in which it is the least natural, least redolent of its Maker, and least pleasurable. An ever increasing craving for an ever diminishing pleasure is the formula. It is more certain; and it's better style. To get a man's soul and give him NOTHING in return...." Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

Note: These numbers described were 1997 dollars 12 million would be about SEVENTEEN MILLION Today, and 1 million would be 1.4 Millon today using the Governments lying CPI stats not the real inflation figures published at Shadowstats.com

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Their pattern in filing civil lawsuits is to sue the party they seek to silence, and then after running them out of money and stressing the hell out of them (The stick) offering some cash to go away.(The Carrot) If you say no, they come back after a while more and offer MORE money.. if you say no, they then at the end of the case but before final rulings they offer a shit pot of money, and you will get the biggest offer if you accept silence.

In their LAST offer to settle RTC vs Lerma - which was bundled up in negotiations to settle BPI vs FACTNet and Lawrence's judgement - the settlement agreement was 50 pages long. It included a 50,000 penalty and we would pay collection or litigation costs for each public appearance , interview or radio show. Their last offer was between 9 and 12 million for Myself, Lawrence Wollersheim and Bob Penny to go away. It was strange going to bed thinking all i have to do is STFU for - I think my share would have been 500K to million, depended on whether it ended up 9 or twelve million, and there were huge attorney fees to cover and insurance company litigation possible...and lawrences 8 million. We slept on it and decided that our souls were worth more. We knew we had gottem as high as they were going to go because Monique Yingling was there with the BIG Checkbook.

Settling with Scientology, is selling one's soul to the Devil..period. For $cientology it is merely a business expense... merely a cost of doing business perpetrating an elaborate fraud upon the public. If they settle, THEY WON, they get to seal the case docs, just like they did in Lisa McPherson for 5 million and an agreement that no money goes to critic movement activists, which Dell had agreed to in principle when Bob Minton agreed to finance that case to the tune of 2.5 million dollars.

Prior to the closing of the LMT ExOT Brian Haney had promised Bob to help fund the LMT with his Zwan settlement from Digital Lightwave litigation. He got 50 million I believe it was, and in his agreement with the $cientologist Zwan, were a list of names he could never give money to, including Robert Minton,, the LMT, and a dozen others including, my name, Arnie Lerma.

An anti-Scientology activist claims that the church made him an offer he had to refuse: $12 million. BY ALAN PRENDERGAST - WEST WORLD
August 14, 1997

Regards

Arnie Lerma

Yes, it is sad when people settle, but not surprising. For what it's worth I think you made the right choice. Nothing is worth losing your voice - your freedom to speak out. Money can't make you happy, no matter how much. It's being able to look in the mirror and like what you see that makes a person happy.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

In their LAST offer to settle RTC vs Lerma - which was bundled up in negotiations to settle BPI vs FACTNet and Lawrence's judgement - the settlement agreement was 50 pages long. It included a 50,000 penalty and we would pay collection or litigation costs for each public appearance , interview or radio show. Their last offer was between 9 and 12 million for Myself, Lawrence Wollersheim and Bob Penny to go away. It was strange going to bed thinking all i have to do is STFU for - I think my share would have been 500K to million, depended on whether it ended up 9 or twelve million, and there were huge attorney fees to cover and insurance company litigation possible...and lawrences 8 million. We slept on it and decided that our souls were worth more. We knew we had gottem as high as they were going to go because Monique Yingling was there with the BIG Checkbook.

Settling with Scientology, is selling one's soul to the Devil..period. For $cientology it is merely a business expense... merely a cost of doing business perpetrating an elaborate fraud upon the public. If they settle, THEY WON, they get to seal the case docs, just like they did in Lisa McPherson for 5 million and an agreement that no money goes to critic movement activists, which Dell had agreed to in principle when Bob Minton agreed to finance that case to the tune of 2.5 million dollars.

August 14, 1997

Regards

Arnie Lerma

1. I think that Bent's book is still out (correct me if I am wrong).
2. As I have understood it, he got a large amount of settlement money from CofS.

If so... how can these two items be true at the same time? :confused2:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes:

Chinese Proverb
If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day, go fishing
If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.

Jump

Operating teatime
2. As I have understood it, he got a large amount of settlement money from CofS.

You can buy the book or read it online...

Preface

In 1979 Omar Garrison, a professional writer who had previously
written three books at the request of L. Ron Hubbard's agents, was
commissioned by him to write Hubbard's biography. He was given
access to thousands of private documents, many of which Hubbard
erroneously believed no longer existed. Garrison spent 18 months
poring over them and interviewing people from Hubbard's past. As
he gained more and more information, he came to a decision that he
could not, in good conscience, write the "PR" biography that had
been intended.
In early 1984, disgusted by the entire affair and realizing he could
not prevail over the inevitable harassment and legal/financial obstacle
course awaiting him, Garrison accepted a large cash sum from
Hubbard's agents not to write the biography which he was then plan-
ning This one would have given what was, in his own estimation, a
truthful account of Hubbard's life.
Garrison's efforts to bring out the truth turned out not to have been
in vain. The majority of the documents and information, on which he
was to have based his biography, were revealed in a trial in a Los An-
geles courtroom in mid-1984. Gerry Armstrong, who assisted Garri-
son by locating thousands of Hubbard documents, and who was the
subject of this trial, was consulted extensively.
These revelations backed up many of the stories told to me by Hub-
bard's first son, Ron Jr.
In 1970 Paulette Cooper wrote, and had published, a book called
The Scandal of Scientology containing some biographical matter on
Hubbard. She was hounded by Church of Scientology agents for a
decade and at one period was almost convicted on Federal felony
charges, having been framed by Church agents.
Recently, after the Church discovered that the book you are read-
ing was being written, a roughly six foot four inch, 250 lb. man in

*Preface* 9

black leather jacket and gloves arrived at my workplace asking for me.
Failing to locate me, he told one of my assistants, "Since Corydon's
not here, you'll do." He then yelled, "You are standing in the way of
Ron's bridge!"' and proceeded to punch him in the face and knock
him around.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

If his book is still out then it is not truly silence then is it?

SignPost

Patron with Honors
I really do miss him, I love the guy

In my timezone you posted this at 2:45 pm today. Sometime today I was thinking about sparrow and thought about replying to an old thread or starting a new one. I remember looking forward to his videos 2 or 3 times a week. He was so entertaining. And the changing attitude of the staff towards him was very funny to watch. From hotdogs to SP declares they brought it. I'm so glad it's all on yt.

Nice AnonKat

here's a pic I found
7021974237_72cfe3ebcb_o.jpg

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes:

Chinese Proverb
If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day, go fishing
If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.
If you want happiness for eternity, clear this sector of the galaxy.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
talking of pay offs makes me think of people like David Mayo, did he get one?
Then Debbie Cook who went silent all of a sudden.

Oh, by the way, what happened to Anon Orange?
That has been quiet for a while too, considering so much stuff used to happen with him

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Annonsparrow lives on, at least in my sig line. It's one of my favorite quotes from him.