I hate when they call me a hater...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The dreaded "H" word.

Not Hubbard--that's a different thread.

Hate.

Hate is the new "SP". It's the new "Psych".

It's the new (***fill in any one of the dozens of "enemies" that L. Ron Hubbard told you to hate***).

Now when Marty or his posse label someone a hater the knee-jerk reaction is to think/say: "No wayyyy. I am not a hater!"

It's a very bad thing to be apparently.

But, I am proud to be a hater. In fact I love being a hater, lol.

Why?

Because there is no up without down. There is no light without dark. There is no love without hate.

I love living in a world that has choices. That is one of the biggest blind spots that Scientologists have. They have been carefully taught that only theta (love, arc) is good.

They have been thoroughly indoctrinated that entheta (hate, disgust, contempt) is bad.

That's why so many Scientologists robotically recite the words "theta" with alarming frequency. That's why they push smiles (VGIs) at you and beam with Tom Cruise-like intensity into your soul.

What's wrong with hate?

It's cool when used for good.

I dare say that hate (intelligently directed at hate-worthy targets) is one of the greatest forces of good in the world.

As love is.

Hating fair game is wonderful!

Hating Hubbard's con game is a blessing.

Hating disconnection is brilliant.

It empowers one to actually do something about it.

Hate....splurge on it!

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
100% More Effective than Koolaid . . .

haterade.jpg

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I beg to differ.

Being able to experience both extremes allows you to mellow and find the middle road which is a much better vantage point. It's the getting to be able to experience those extremes that sometimes is a large task for exes. There can be some wild swings either way and finding the emotions is good - just not to get stuck in them.

I borrowed an image Blip just posted on another thread.

1a58c1ed3c7335c6632e0796a5f7cb2f.gif

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Yep. Good point, FreeToShine. Anyone can hang around movin' on up themselves. The rest of us? Well, we're movin' on . . .

1rzr76.jpg_2.gif

The dreaded "H" word.

Not Hubbard--that's a different thread.

Hate.

Hate is the new "SP". It's the new "Psych".

It's the new (***fill in any one of the dozens of "enemies" that L. Ron Hubbard told you to hate***).

Now when Marty or his posse label someone a hater the knee-jerk reaction is to think/say: "No wayyyy. I am not a hater!"

It's a very bad thing to be apparently.

But, I am proud to be a hater. In fact I love being a hater, lol.

Why?

Because there is no up without down. There is no light without dark. There is no love without hate.

I love living in a world that as choices. That is one of the biggest blind spots that Scientologists have. They have been carefully taught that only theta (love, arc) is good.

They have been thoroughly indoctrinated that entheta (hate, disgust, contempt) is bad.

That's why so many Scientologists robotically recite the words "theta" with alarming frequency. That's why they push smiles (VGIs) at you and beam with Tom Cruise-like intensity into your soul.

What's wrong with hate?

It's cool when used for good.

I dare say that hate (intelligently directed at hate-worthy targets) is one of the greatest forces of good in the world.

As love is.

Hating fair game is wonderful!

Hating Hubbard's con game is a blessing.

Hating disconnection is brilliant.

It empowers one to actually do something about it.

Hate....splurge on it!

Whisper it to me HH. Tell me you hate me. I'm ready....

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Folks who call you a hater are foolish.

You have a talent for skewering those policies and actions that are abhorrent in a way that pisses people off. So be it, but that does not make you hater.

Joking and degrading do not make a person hateful.

I believe that hate and anger have their place but should be used sparingly.

Keep up the good work! (and your hilarious posts).

HelluvaHoax!

I beg to differ.

Being able to experience both extremes allows you to mellow and find the middle road which is a much better vantage point. It's the getting to be able to experience those extremes that sometimes is a large task for exes. There can be some wild swings either way and finding the emotions is good - just not to get stuck in them.

If you like hanging in the middle, that's cool. I do too most of the time.

But i love to love.

Therefore I love to hate.

I love the freedom to hate if I feel like it.

What's not to love about that?

I don't have to go to an "examiner" any more and I don't have to F/N like a trained monkey working for an organ grinder.

I can be happy all day or find something that I really love to do or find something that I really hate or hang in the middle with you.

I don't fear or reject hate. The same way I don't try to stop myself from sleeping just because I love being awake.

I love to sleep too!

Sometimes I sleep right thru Thursday at 2pm and don't even notice it! :D

HelluvaHoax!

I hate it when a Scientologist tells me what is wrong with me and what I need to fix about myself so I can be like them.

I don't want to be like them.

I love being not-them.

(see, I didn't say the "h" word there, I kept my message theta) :hysterical:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Dear Hellova (Helluva),

I just love your sense of humour.
Maybe I hate it too..??!!...lol

It is this type of humour that the 'church' cannot stand.
When I was in I lost my whole 'lightheartedness', and life became so serious.

Even after I left I managed to keep it up for many years.
Did any of you experience the same thing.

Oh yeh and the
"oh, that is sooo Theta"
or
"she is so Theta"

I hear even now from people still in and I HATE it:grouch:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Having being called a "Hater" recently and finding it hilariously funny.I found this on KiwiAnons website this morning. Posted by Ididn'tcomeback, from the Ask a Scientologist website:

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hiding Scientology

While watching the comments of Marty's group, which has declared itself the "Independent Scientology Group", I have been waiting for them to, well, implement Scientology.

I think it's great they are auditing each other and do Scientology training. Really. If someone wants Scientology auditing or training, and someone else provides that, well that's the way it should be. If no one is harmed, it's nobody's business but theirs.

But what about the other Scientology technologies? You know, the abusive stuff -- all those "enemy" lists, "Suppressive Person" declares, disconnection orders, "PTS" declares, punishments, lower conditions and all that stuff.

After all, these are key parts of L. Ron Hubbard's technology, Hubbard said so.

Is Hubbard's all-important Ethics Tech not being applied by this group? Did they realize these were primary policies for abuse? Are they altering Scientology to make it "kinder and gentler"?

Ah, not so much. Nothing of Hubbard's can be neglected or modified, that's the rules.

However, they do realize it would look bad if they started declaring people suppressive or PTS, so, like Hubbard banning the words "fair game" while at the same time urging its use, so this "Independent Scientology Group" simply doesn't use those words.

The people they have determined to be "suppressives"? Apparently, they use the label "haters". Suppressive groups are, therefore, called "hater sites" or "hater blogs".

Gee, isn't this the same code word, and the exact same meaning that the Church of Scientology uses for "suppressives" when they try to hide Scientology's abuse from "wogs" (non-Scientologists)? Why, yes it is!

If you've been labelled a "hater" by this group, congratulations! Apparently, you've been declared a suppressive. No "Independent Scientology Group" member may talk with you. They are supposed to disconnect from you.

And how about declaring people "PTS" (Potential Trouble Source -- someone "connected to a suppressive")? Are they implementing that bit of "tech"?

Yes, indeed. Look at how, and at whom, they direct the word "natterer". It's a code word for "has overts" (has done "bad" things), and for "PTS".

So you have "natterers" and "natter boards" to indicate those who might still be Scientologists, but who are not considered "pure". You see, these "natterers" have been corrupted by the "haters" to say bad things about Hubbard and/or Scientology.

Good Scientologists will not associate or communicate to these PTS people or groups, but there is still hope that, if the "natterers" disconnect from the "haters", they might still be recovered to "pure" Scientology.

And so it starts: the suppression of divergent thinking; the suppression of any "negative" information; the suppression of any disagreement, discussion, debate, questions or doubts. These are key policies for creating and enforcing cult-thought-control. No group attempting to implement all of Scientology would ever neglect these vital thought control policies.

But they hide it because, in Scientology, if something you do is considered unacceptable by society, you just change its name and continue doing it. (Apparently, they think "wogs" are too stupid to figure that out.)

Now don't get me wrong. Scientologists do have the right to say what they want, make "enemies" lists and declare people "haters" and "natterers". That is covered under freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

But I sincerely doubt that many Scientologists, escaping from the abuses and cult-thought-control of the Church of Scientology, are looking for someone else to control them.

This group is selling a straitjacket for the mind -- but freedom to think, freedom to look and freedom to disagree is just too precious for any intelligent person to buy that "tech".
-

Laughing uncontrollably, I find myself not just being a 'Suppressive Person' but also a 'Hater' and a 'natterer'. God, it's good to be alive.

HelluvaHoax!

It's fascinating how Scientology warps the mind...

A person who has earnestly studied Scientology for decades realizes (finally) that there is no Bridge to Total Freedom.

They somehow realize that there is no OT or even Clear.

They then figure out that Hubbard was a liar who defrauded people for more than a billion dollars of their hard-earned money.

It soon becomes apparent that Hubbard had so many enemies because he generated so much hatred.

He is a world class Hater.

But, to voice any of these observations and expose such horrific human rights violations somehow makes YOU a hater.

A con man is worshipped as a messiah. A humanitarian is condemned as a hater. Don't ask why, because....

It's Scientology.

Gadfly

Crusader
There is a very important angle to the topic of "hate". And, that is the POLITICS of hate. In the "politically-correct" sense.

In modern society "hate", "hate groups" and "hateful" has been labelled a VERY BAD THING. You are NOT to exhibit any of that. And for me personally, I agree. I rarely hate anything, even in my past when people have done me wrong. I don't "hate" them - I just recognize who and what they are and I keep a far distance from them. Just like you might a "tornado". It can hurt you, so the best thing to do is stay out of its path.

I look at people as "natural", like a tornado or hurricane. The mistake is to assume "inner motivation" and repsonsibility to other people, to blame them for their actions, or even "hate" them, instead of just deaing with them on behavior. If it can or does hurt you, then get out of the hurricane's path. Refuse to have anything to do with it whenever possible. That is my simple solution to all assholes. Stay away, stay FAR away from them. The Church of Scientology is one such set of assholes. Disclaimer - this does not apply to FZers who have discarded most or all organizational trappings of the subject, because I don't view or experience them as harmful to me.

But, the idea of "hate" has all sorts of politically-correct implications, and is used to control others, because being "hateful" has become very looked-down upon in this society.

Various groups try to LABEL other people "hateful" as a way to get others to think less of them or to disregard them as being useful or correct in their opinions. The label is used in a way to discredit others. The label is used as a way to negate the views of others.

Just as digging up a scandal on some politician could ruin his career, so today, receiving the label "hate" can cause a person lots of trouble.

Add into this that there are laws involving "hate crimes", well various groups spend a great deal of time trying to get the label "hateful" attached to some competitor or enemy.

THAT is the game that the Church of Scientology plays with it. They don't care if anybody hates. They hate psychs - at least some really do. But they will USE the idea of hate, hate speech, and hate crimes to manipulate perceptions in a way to attempt to get others to see various enemies as "hateful". It is them fabricating phony realities again - the same insidious willingness to TRICK people into seeing what they want them to see - when these perceptions do not correlate to actual realities.

That is only and exactly what OSA does in this regard. Be aware of it and see it for what it is.

+

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I hate when that happens

Can't I say I hate broccli ?

I really do hate the Angels.

And my X ? What hate. OMG !

And I hate rap.

All that makes me a hater. too.T

The severe mis-use of the word 'hate' has rendered it trite.

And I hate it when that happens

Gadfly

Crusader
I hate when that happens

Can't I say I hate broccli ?

I really do hate the Angels.

And my X ? What hate. OMG !

And I hate rap.

All that makes me a hater. too.T

The severe mis-use of the word 'hate' has rendered it trite.

And I hate it when that happens

Yes, so true, a great deal of time it is used as a metaphor.

+

Hmmm, my take on hating in this context...

Gadfly, I'm not following you, really!!! :p

I just want to add this viewpoint, that I think it is very "Theta" to hate injustice, to hate abuse, to hate the damage done by a vicious, violent cult that has always been based on financial fraud for financial gain...

...in the early days it was making medical claims for doing Dianetics auditing, you can throw away your glasses, etc. It's been allowed to evolve into what it is now, and the evidence I see is that there is a secret plan in place to morph it into all these hydra headed other forms (front groups, RTC CST, etc.) NOT called Scientology, just as Dianetics morphed into Scientology when it got a bad reputation, that this was part of a master plan to KSW throughout the world, not matter what happens to the Scientology Organization.

In some situations, it's very Theta to hate oppression, hate greed, etc. and to want to do something corrective and positive about it.

So don't be afraid to hate...it's a healthy human emotional reaction to certain stimulae...just don't get stuck there or build your whole life and persona upon it. Be willing to experience it and move in and out of the feeling, as needed. We have those feelings to help us survive as a species...don't numb out, or deny them, just use them, don't let them use you! :coolwink:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Under what I consider the 'true' meaning of hate.....

I feel that, as a wise man once said...If one wants something around forever the way to do that is to hate it. Hate is the strongest glue ever known and it will bind you forever to anything. Want to keep it around forever? Hate it.

And, I've found, when a person is hated...they move on in their life.

To me, forgiveness is a better route for me tahn getting stuck in hate.

And forgiveness ? Like most others...I find the forgiveness of self the toughest.