I hope Chaotic Psychotic is doing fine!

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I heard that she is in contact with her mother again. And I believe this is the reason why she was not here on this board for many weeks.
Does anybody know more about her family situation? Or may you please tell her that she can PM me - I really would like to know if everything is ok with her and her mother. I defenitely understand that she is not posting any more in her difficult family situation.
I still light a candle for her mother and for melanie. Hoping that everything is better for them now.

Love

Markus

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think she was ever a regulap poster.

I wish her and her mom well. I seriously doubt she would be "recovered".

dt2000

Patron with Honors
I haven't heard from her in a while, I know that she moved from Albuquerque and settled in at her new place. She text me with her new phone number a couple of months ago and my dumb ass didn't save the number in my phone.
:(

I emailed her about two weeks ago to get her new number again and haven't heard back from her so I am not sure how she is doing right now but will post if I hear from her.

Laura

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Let her know...

I haven't heard from her in a while, I know that she moved from Albuquerque and settled in at her new place. She text me with her new phone number a couple of months ago and my dumb ass didn't save the number in my phone.
:(

I emailed her about two weeks ago to get her new number again and haven't heard back from her so I am not sure how she is doing right now but will post if I hear from her.

Laura

Please give her my regards-as I have special feelings for any and all children who grew up in the cos-particularly sea org kids. Tell her Uncle Sam misses her and wishes her great fortune! Thanks.