What's new

I hope it's ok

pnut

Patron
I'm not a scientologist, but a friend of mine is. I shared her story at OCMB- about her mother who's also in the church (although in Israel they don't really refer it as a "church"); about all the hundreds-of-thousand ways I've tried to contact her to no avail; about how she started to lose it on her path to clear, and nowadays she's supposed to be OT something..

My wish was to contact her and be a representative of the outside world, so she wouldn't lose it completely, but I guess it's very hard to contact someone who may not wich to be contacted..

Anyway, I find it hard to believe she'll leave scn, since about half of her family is in, and also her husband (she joined about two two or three years ago and married a year ago). I can only hope that the rough times the church is going through lately would help to wake her up, in which case she'll be an Ex.
That's the reason I'm here now, and I also wish to give my blessings to all the brave and courageous people who left:)

Sindy

Crusader
I'm not a scientologist, but a friend of mine is. I shared her story at OCMB- about her mother who's also in the church (although in Israel they don't really refer it as a "church"); about all the hundreds-of-thousand ways I've tried to contact her to no avail; about how she started to lose it on her path to clear, and nowadays she's supposed to be OT something..

My wish was to contact her and be a representative of the outside world, so she wouldn't lose it completely, but I guess it's very hard to contact someone who may not wich to be contacted..

Anyway, I find it hard to believe she'll leave scn, since about half of her family is in, and also her husband (she joined about two two or three years ago and married a year ago). I can only hope that the rough times the church is going through lately would help to wake her up, in which case she'll be an Ex.
That's the reason I'm here now, and I also wish to give my blessings to all the brave and courageous people who left:)

Welcome pnut! Thanks for caring about your friend. Let's see what happens. This year is going to be a very challenging year for the "church". Hang out, read, stay for a spell. :welcome:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
:welcome2:, pnut!

One day your friend will wake up :yes: and your friend will be lucky to have you as friend. :happydance:

Nicole

Wisened One

Crusader
Welcome, pnut.

I hope you do reconnect with your friend, one day. And like others here have said, she'll know what a true, friend you are to be there for her, no matter what. :yes:

pnut

Patron
Thank you all so much! I might just tear up in here,
*sniff* *sniff*:love2:

I guess that the best thing to do now is to linger here
and enjoy the ride:D

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello !

Hi pnut. Sorry about your friend. Stick around and lurk - post - make yourself at home. :drama: It gets good :D.

:wave: :welcome2:

blownstaffmember

Patron with Honors
Hiya sweet pea. Hang in there. Your friend will get it soon. These days the church can't hide or fight back from the truth that comes in from everywhere, thanks to todays modern communication explosion.