I just discovered ESMB!

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
Hello all!

I am an Ex-Scientologist who used to post on the Operation Clambake message board about 6 years ago. I hadn't been visiting or posting for some years, but recently I wanted to revisit, and I tried to register again. Looks like that is no longer possible, but I wanted to get back into the critical scene again, so I followed a link to this site, which seems wonderfully active!:)

I was in Scientology from about 1972 to 1980; I was on staff at the Denver Org in 1978. I was very young and tender when I was indoctrinated....but having the opportunity to talk with other "Ex's" has been a truly wonderous thing indeed.

Don't know if any of the people I knew and loved on the OCMB are here (where I used the same poster name), but if so, HI GUYS!!!! I am looking forward to some great discussions with all the fine folks on this site. But bear with me if I'm a little techno-challenged at doing these postings, cuz I'm just needing to familiarize myself with what buttons to click on to go here and there.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
welcome aboard rose. lots of current and former ocmbers here. it's a bit of a different scene though. have fun :)

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
Alsoo some crazy Anons in the Room lol. Glad you found a forum to get things of your chest.

funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-happy.jpg

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I know your excitement SaguaroRose and welcome. I remember when I found these critical sites in 2008. I had been out of touch with the whole scene since 1985. I had no idea all this stuff was on the internet! It's great to keep up with everything that's happening!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi SaguaroRose, Welcome to ESMB! :welcome:

I was IN for about 10 years, most of it in Boston, and got out around '89.

Ive spent about 6 months around Denver over past 10 years and absolutely love it (and rest of CO), especially up in the mountains.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hello all!

I am an Ex-Scientologist who used to post on the Operation Clambake message board about 6 years ago. I hadn't been visiting or posting for some years, but recently I wanted to revisit, and I tried to register again. Looks like that is no longer possible, but I wanted to get back into the critical scene again, so I followed a link to this site, which seems wonderfully active!:)

I was in Scientology from about 1972 to 1980; I was on staff at the Denver Org in 1978. I was very young and tender when I was indoctrinated....but having the opportunity to talk with other "Ex's" has been a truly wonderous thing indeed.

Don't know if any of the people I knew and loved on the OCMB are here (where I used the same poster name), but if so, HI GUYS!!!! I am looking forward to some great discussions with all the fine folks on this site. But bear with me if I'm a little techno-challenged at doing these postings, cuz I'm just needing to familiarize myself with what buttons to click on to go here and there.

Keep fighting the good fight!

I knew and loved you. :) Not sure if it was reciprocated.

Great to see you again :)

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
Terril: Yes! And yes!:yes: “BasicBasic”, as I recall……..one of the few still “in” that I truly respect and like……yes, it was reciprocated. I’m glad I found a site to visit once again…..can no longer get into the OCMB.:no:

Miss Pert , AnonKat and Type4 PTS, thank you, and cats are my favorite people!:biglove:

Lohan: Gday, mate, and thanks for that lovely picture with the saguaros! I think I mentioned that I’m a techno-moron; can I get it to appear by my name on my postings? :prettyplease:

Tim Skog! You’re a Tucsonan too? Sitting next to a saguaro, watching tumbleweeds….my favorite pastime! :tumbleweed:(Awesome emoticon!)

Dontscamme, Zinjifar, esmbanon, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Operating DB, and everyone, thanks so much, you make a body feel very welcome!:D

(Can ya tell, I'm having TOO much fun with these emoticons?)

Free2Dream

Patron with Honors
Hello and welcome, SaguaroRose! What an awesome name!

I did some time at the Denver Org and Boulder Mission, but I was only in for three years. Nice to see another local here!

Mystic

Crusader
Hi

saguaro-flowers.jpg

Very welcome to The Board. I was in during those years of yours too. However, I first hit the cult in 1956.